Chapter 2

Between Those Two

“Ah you’re right, Kai”, answered Krystal. She followed Kai to open their properties up. Another waitress came after them, again.

“Could I take your menus?” asked the waitress.

“Sure, just like the usual please?”, asked Kai. Those cafe’s waitress’ didn’t surprise at all. Actually they did, but just in the first. They were pretty kind to keep it secret.

“Soo, are you have a plan to late as forever?” tanya Krystal.

“Sorry Jungie, you know my Monday schedule right? That’s really something.” Answered him, felt a bit guilty.

“And just pretend that you don’t know my schedule Kai!” she answered with her sarcasm sentence.

“I know I know, it’s of course my fault. Mianhae, hm?” asked Kai carefully.

“Arraseo.” Answered the girl. Silent filled the air in a while. Nothing came out from the both’s mouth.

“I heard that you got a kiss scence in your music video? With that actress girl, right?” asked Krystal a bit jealous.

“Hmm”, his answered seems a half hearted. “Don’t bring this thing up Jung,”

“What if I want?” dared her.

“Just don’t, please?” pleaded him. “You know that I really love you right? And also I didn’t reallt kiss her! I just.. kiss her cheek”

“Haha! Funny KIM JONGIN. You said you love me but I know you are pretty close with her ever since that!” yelled Krystal.

“Stop it Jung! Don’t you understand?! I just love you. I really love you. Don’t make this harder. I hate how company forced me to do it. And I always pretty close with other idols.” Explained Kai to her girl.

“Ah.. mian oppa. I just..” Krystal seem lost her words.

“Gwenchana gwenchana“ aswered him and gave Krystal a kiss on forehead. “I love you, okay? Always..” And he continued his kiss in her lips. Both of them shared their love through the kiss. Until Krystal pulled out herself and she smiled at him, she really believed in his words.

 

 

Double update!! But its just another boring story *sighs*

I'll try harder to make my story more fun and interesting.

Thank you for my dear subscriber, you just make my day. Hohoho :))

Please look forward, comment, and subscribe.

Criticsm accepted but no bash~

Happy reading for yaaa ^^v