Chapter 1

Between Those Two

Seoul, at 11 pm. A girl that wore hat and also sunglass entered a café. If any people saw her, it maybe weird because wear a sunglass at night. Luckily, there’s no people around the cafe. The girl just let a sigh. She chose a sit near the window, but her hat and her sunglass not moved even one inch out of her head. Then a waitress came towards her.

“Like usual, Miss?” asked the waitress with a smile on.

“Yeah”, a short answer let out of . Indeed, that’s always happen every Sunday night. That girl took her phone out of her bag, then put it back again. It’s clearly seen that she was waiting for someone. Another waitress came over her and gave what she asked before.

“Any other, Miss?” asked the friendly waitress. The girl just shook her head with a weakly smile. Of course always like that. The girl tasted her Vanilla Latte with her phone in her left hand. No one knew what exactly was she doing but she look frowned at the phone, so serious about it.

“Hey”, greeted a familiar voice. She left her activity and looking for the voice’s source. But there’s no one in there, except for the waitress’ and also herself. What’s she exactly heard there’s no way just a hallucination, thought the girl.

“What is you trying to find out, Krystal Jung?” asked a heavy tone voice in behind her. It somehow could make her a bit startled.

“Ya!! Why are you popped out so suddenly, huh?”, cursed the girl named Krystal Jung. Krystal Jung or Jung Soojung, the birth name of her is a 19 years old girl, born in San Fransisco, and of course a famous Korean Idol Star. She’s a member of a girl group named f(x) which is so well known in worldwide.

“It’s alright, right Pretty Jung?” teased the guy that made her startled. The guy released all accessories over his face.

“Hey Kim Jongin!! Want to catch of paparazzi up?!”, yelled Krystal out.

“Come on, it’s just 11 pm. I’m pretty sure there’s no one could follow us. Eventhough, this glass’ window couldn’t be seen at the outside.” debated the guy which already moved out of his previous position. Now, he’s sat in the front of Krystal. Kim Jongin, the guy who has same age with Krystal but 10 months older, also an Korean idol that famously member of boyband EXO. Although he older than Krystal but he is her junior. They indeed dating in almost a year. Of course it’s a secret between them. Even their manager didn’t know it. 

 

Finally update the first chapter!! wohooo~

How is it? Too boring? or what?

Please comment, so I can make the correction.

Enjoy reading~~ ^^