Perfect Housewife

Under the Spotlight

Exo Lucky Chinese Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcyneoKOMow

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

You bit your lips trying hard not to cry as you silently closed the door.  You turned back and walked away but clumsily, you bumped into someone. Because you kept your head down the whole time, you didn’t know who it was and you didn’t care to notice either. You didn’t even say sorry, you weren’t in the mood to be polite to anyone.

“Is there a problem?” His voice caught your attention. You quickly jerked your head up and patted your lips in surprised.

“Lu..Luhan oppa?”

Your mind was lightened up immediately. Luhan raised his brow at you in confusion.

“You’re….not in there?” You pointed at the room. He followed you hand before turned his attention back at you.

“If I was inside, you wouldn’t see me standing………………

He gulped back his words when you pulled him into a tight hug and buried your face in his chest.

“I…I thought you broke the promise.”

You broke the hug and grinned. “But you didn’t!!!!”

Luhan titled his head from left to right in confusion but then his puzzled was solve when a couple walked out of the room. The guy has the same hair color as him. When the couple saw both of them, they quickly bowed and hurry walk away. Luhan was happy and his heart was smiling, but he didn’t let it appear on his face.

“What did you see?” He turned his attention back to you.

“They were kissing.” You innocently answered.

“Really?”

“Hmmm!” You nodded but then something caught your eyes. Luhan’s neck! Your face fell. “You didn’t…wear…the necklace. Where is it?”

Luhan was a bit surprised as he touched his neck. “Uh…it was………..

“It’s ok! I understand.” You forced a smile. “I’ve gotta go, my manager is waiting for me.” Then you quickly walked away. Calm down Jasmine, It’s ok. You trust him!

Luhan was watching you leaving with a dark expression. I’ll explain to you later.

 

……………………………………………

“Eonni, do I have any schedule in the evening?” You asked your manager while riding on a van heading to a radio station where you next schedule takes place.

“I don’t think you have! You’re free the whole evening.” She answered back with a smile.

“Really? No one contact us?”

“Actually a few magazine asked if they can interview you but I rejected.”

“Yes?? Why?” You blinked at her in surprise.

“Well I thought my super star wants to go back home and be a good girlfriend. Or if you don’t, I’ll just contact them back. It’s still not too late.” She pulled her phone out and you quickly stopped her.

“Oh no eonni, wait! I didn’t say I don’t want to.”

The manager chuckled in amused.

“I knew you too well, Ara.”

“Yes you did! Thanks you eonni.” You hugged her tightly and she ruffled your hair in a motherly way.

“You’re welcome, sweetheart.”

………………………………………………..

After finished the entire schedule for the day, you thanked the stuff and abruptly left.

“Here, have some water!” A voice came from behind. It was Britney. Mayu’s backup dancer or Jasmine’s best friend. (Still remember her?)

“Aw thanks, Bratney.”

“It’s damn Britney, for God’s sake.”

“Hahaha just kidding, M’am!” you laughed and lightly hit her shoulder. “Where are Jack and Jason?”

“Relax their asses at the hotel. Those two freaks are too free lately; find them some work to do.”

“Well, I don’t need to perform so all of you have no work to do at all. Just enjoy all the free time.” You shrugged.

“We have free time but no income!” She crinkled her nose.

“Your problem, don’t tell me. Tell your boyfriend!!”

“Oh right! I promised I’ll call him. See you around, Jasmine.”

“Yes, bye.” You waved to her. Wait! How is she going to get back to the hotel? She’s supposed to ride in the van with me.

“Mayu!!” It was your manager’s voice.

“Oh Eonni!”

“Your schedule is finished, you can go home.”

“Yes, let’s go!”

……………………………………………………

 

You arrived at Luhan’s condo and unlocked the door with the spare keys he gave you. Yes he did give you the spare keys, he really did!!! After you entered, you locked the door back and threw yourself on the couch.

“Ah I’m so tired!!” You closed your eyes and relax for a few minutes. When you opened your eyes again, you looked around and noticed that the house was in a mess. Not a complete mess but it wasn’t enough to make you feel stress. Boys are boys and this one is a lazy one.
You entered your room and changed your clothes into something that you’re comfortable with while doing the housework. You cleaned the make up on your face and tied your hair into a single ponytail. After you’ve done, you found the broom and brush and were ready to clean the house. You started from the living room to the kitchen, then the only one bathroom that was outside both bedrooms. It took you 90mn to finish these three places. You wiped the sweat on your forehead while panting. Your eyes were directly at Luhan’s room. There, my last destination.

You entered his room and it was a bit messy. Bed wasn’t prepared and some of dirty clothes were on the floor. He must be too tired to do all these things…or he’s just lazy.

You firstly prepared the bed and put the things to where they belong then you washed his clothes. I feel like I’m a housewife. You dreamily smiled to yourself.

After you finished, you glanced at the clock and it was 6:30pm. Shoot, I didn’t even have any ingredients yet. You rushed to your room and took a quick shower then changed into a simple tee shirt and jean. You let your hair fell on your back freely and you didn’t apply any make up on your face. You grabbed your purse and left the condo headed toward the nearby supermarket. Sometimes it was good that you wear thick makeup on stage coz’ no one will recognize you when you go out with your bare face.

…………………………………………………

After a long tiring day, Luhan finally could relax and came back home. He was standing in front of the door of his condo but he wasn’t sure whether he should knock the door or not because he didn’t know if you were inside but then he decided to use his key. He wanted to know what you were doing if you already arrived and if you didn’t, that’s the fact that he needed to use his key. Luhan silently opened the door. He entered with light footsteps but you weren’t in the living room. He wandered his eyes around and noticed that the placed was neat and clean. Did she clean the house?If so, she must be home already. Then he heard the noise came from the kitchen. He quietly approached the kitchen and there you were, wearing a new pink strawberry apron while doing something with the pot on the stove. All he wanted to do was give you a hug from behind, rest his head on your shoulder and whisper Baby, I’m home but he can’t since there was another little evil side that stopped him. Luhan leaned against the kitchen’s door and smiled while looking at you without you knowing it. He didn’t know how long he has staring at you; he only came back to his sense when you cleared your throat. He was a bit surprised and quickly straightened up.

“You were looking at me with a smile on your face, oppa.” You beamed cutely at him.

“I…I wasn’t…………

“Oh yes you were! I saw with my own eyes.” You said as you slowly approached him. Luhan didn’t say anything but looked away. You circled your arms around his neck and tipped-toe to give him a peck on his cheek. “Welcome back home, oppa. You must be tired, go take shower. Dinner will be ready soon.” You told him with a smile. He nodded and left the kitchen. As soon as he turned away from you, a wide smile appeared on his face. I feel like a husband who just came back from work and was welcomed by his wife with open arms. When he entered his room, he was surprised again. The pillows and blanket were neatly folded and placed beautifully on the bed. Dirty clothes were nowhere to be found and the room had no dust at all. Again, he smiled in happiness. I can see you’re going to be a perfect housewife, Jasmine..My perfect housewife!!!!!