Stay under the same roof

Under the Spotlight


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

It was 7am in the morning and Luhan was still enjoying his sleep in his big fancy room but something interrupted his precious sleep. The bell rang several times causing him to wake up in alarm. He rubbed his eyes while cursing under his breath before lazily walked out of his room with his messy bed hair. Whoever it is, you’ll dead for interrupted my sleep. He opened the door and in a blink of an eye, Luhan’s vision became clear. His eyes widen in surprised. You were beaming cutely in front of his door with a suitcase in your hand.

“What are you doing here?” He asked with a blank expression.

“Good morning to you too, oppa.” You leaned on and peck a kiss on his cheek. Luhan blinked in surprised. When was the last time I felt this feeling?

“I…I asked what are you……………

For some reasons Luhan became stuttered and that made you giggled.

“May I come in?” You asked in a polite manner.

“Huh…what?”

“Thanks!” You pushed him from your way and entered his condo by pulling your suitcase along.

You glanced around his living room and smiled. “Wow you’ve got a big fancy condo here, just as big as my apartment in Japan.”

Luhan closed the door and looked at you with a frown. What’s she gonna do? Japan? He had no idea what you were talking about.

“What are you doing here in this early morning? How did you find my house?” He asked again with a stern voice. You shrugged and looked around.

“Coming here to stay with you because I don’t like spending my time at the hotel. I need a home since I’ll be staying in Korean for months. You don’t mind if I stay here, right? And for the last question, Lay oppa gave me the address.” You turned to him and winked. Luhan was still angry with you but he just couldn’t bring himself to say no. He kept silent and looked away. You completely understood how he feels and you didn’t feel well either but you still tried to form a smile.

“There’re two rooms in this condo! Did you, by any chance, prepare it for me?” You asked with a grin. Again he didn’t say anything. Luhat hated the fact that you were right. He really did prepare it for you because he was always hoping that you’d come back to him one day. And now you really did!!

“Which one is my room?” You asked him. He sighed and pointed to the left room that was located next to his room. Your heart jumped around in joy, even if he didn’t say anything but his action was obvious that he welcomed you to his house. You giggled and clapped your hand.

“Alright, I’ll put my things in the room and then I’ll cook breakfast for you. I can see that you didn’t even wash up yet, you look hot with your bed hair, oppa.” You winked. Luhan’s face turned red as he tried to hide his blush. He quickly walked toward his room and closed the door. Even if he didn’t say much to you, he could feel a slight happiness spread around his heart. Luhan smiled as he put his hand on his left chest. That was the first smile after being an emotionless person for 5 years.

You entered the room and looked around. It was decorated in girlish style, even the bed was in pink color. You couldn’t help but to smile with teary eyes. I can see that you were waiting for my return, oppa!!

After putting your suitcase in the room and preparing some stuff, you quickly came outside and went toward his kitchen. Luhan was still in his room. You opened the fridge and the things that greeted you were bottles of Suju and cans of beer. You felt pain in side you when you saw all those alcohol. You can’t even imagine Luhan drinking all of these alone inside his dark room. It’s such a painful imagination. You vowed to get rid all of these alcohol by the time you finished your schedule for today. There were nothing much inside the fridge besides the beers and ramen. Well, at least we still can eat ramen.

After you’ve done with cooking ramen, you left the kitchen and walked toward his room. You knocked on his door and seconds later he opened it with a blank expression.

“Let’s eat together, oppa.” You asked him with a smile. He didn’t say anything but approached the kitchen. You sighed and followed him. Both of you sat at either side of the table face to face.

“I wished to cook something better but there were only ramen and beers in your fridge.” You spoke up trying to break the ice but Luhan kept eating without saying anything. You narrowed your eyes and looked at him. Isn’t he gonna say anything? He kept giving me his cold shoulder.

15 minutes later, both of you finished the breakfast and you volunteered to wash the dish.

“Oppa, can you wait for me? After I finished washing the dish, I’ll go get change and we’ll go to the press conference together.”

Luhan, who was about to leave the kitchen, paused and looked back at you.

“Press conference?”

“Yes! We’ll have press conference about our collaboration on the next album. My manager told me there’ll be lots of paparazzi around including local TVs and magazines.” You answered without looking at him while your eyes focusing on the dishes in your hands. A puzzle appeared on Luhan’s face. Collaboration? But it was with a Japanese singer, don’t tell me………………..?

“Who are you?”

The dishes were almost dropped from your hand when you heard his question. You spun around and looked at him.

“What???” You let out a dry laugh. “Did you lose your memory or something, oppa? The last time I checked, my face looked exactly the same as 5 years ago..or maybe I’m getting a little prettier but that……………………………..

“What have you done in the past 5 years?” Luhan asked cut you off. You titled your head and studied his face. He didn’t seem to look mad but it was like he was confused with something. Finally you got the situation as a grin appeared on your face.

“Ah I think I forgot something. Let me introduce myself, I’m Mayu, the singer from Japan. Nice to meet you, Luhan sunbae.” You smiled and bowed down. Luhan gasped in shock. He almost couldn’t believe with his ears.

“You……………..you

“What? Are you that happy having a super star girlfriend? Nah I know I’m famous but you’re still more famous than me.”

“How…how did it happen?”

“Hmmm I’ll tell you later. Let me finish the dishes first or else we’ll late for the press conference.”

Then you turned your back and resumed what you were doing. Luhan still surprised with the news he just received. He slowly walked toward the living room and sat on the couch. Before you came, he met you a few times at the music show but he didn’t really pay attention since you always wore thick make up and it wasn’t like he would interested in the other girls either. There was only one person in his heart, Park Ara a.k.a Jasmine, the girl he would spend the rest of his life with. But then you came back and earlier you just introduced yourself as a super star in front of him. The idea of you becoming a singer in Japan was beyond his thinking so it was just unbelievable to him.

Flashback started to appear in his mind.

Two years ago, at backstage of Music Bank in Tokyo.

“Hyung look, that singer kept staring at you.” Sehun nudged Luhan while whispered in his ear. Luhan turned toward the direction where Sehun pointed to and he saw a girl sitting on a chair alone. She was wearing a short red dress revealing her milky thighs. She wore thick make up that made her look like a y cat with red lipstick. Luhan looked at her and both of them met eyes. Luhan felt something familiar in the way she looked at him but he didn’t really pay any attention.

“Who is she?” Luhan asked Sehun

“A singer named Mayu. It’s weird, she kept staring at you since the moment we arrived at the backstage.”

“What’s weird? I’m hot and girls like me.” Luhan shrugged with a blank expression.

“Maybe!!!”

Last year,  Backstage at Kpop festival in Seoul

“I think someone is interested in you, Luhan ge.” Tao told Luhan with a grin while his eyes were focusing on a few female celebrities. Luhan followed his eyes and raised his brow.

“Who?”

“Mayu, the y singer with the red lipstick on. Her makeup was a bit thick but she’s hot.” Again Luhan saw her staring at him with the same eyes from last time. *What’s wrong with her?* Luhan didn’t seem to care as he tore his gaze from her and looked at something else.

There were a few more times that he met her but Luhan didn’t not care even one bit. I should have doubted about the way she looked at me. If she only talked to me then………….

His thought was cut off when someone wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. It was you. He jumped in surprised as he quickly stood up and escaped from your hands.

“Do you hate me that much?” You pouted at him.

Luhan didn’t say anything as he scanned you from head to toe. A celebrity style!!! Fancy and expensive, just like him.

“Didn’t you manager look for you? He might get mad if he knew you were with a guy.” That was the longest sentence Luhan said since the time you arrived at his condo. You shook your head and smiled.

“First, my manager is female and no, she won’t get mad because my manager is different from yours. Second, she didn’t look for me because she was the one who drove me here and information, she’s staying on one floor below us.”

“Alright!” He muttered before walked ahead of you.

“Luhan oppa, wait!” You called him and he stopped and turned to you. You ran toward him and threw your arms around him pulling him into a tight embrace. You rest your cheek on his shoulder and whispered sincerely.

“I miss you so much!!”

A sudden warmness spread around Luhan’s body. He can’t deny the fact that he was in heaven. He was debating with himself whether he should hug you back or not but then in the end he found his hand was running up and down on your back. I miss you too!

 

 

 

 

I have something to tell! I've mentioined the press conference in this chapter, right? So i'll make a short Q&A question for the next chapter and i need your help. Pretend that you're Exo and Mayu fan and post some questions in the comments. I'll select some question and include it in the next chapter. Please participate, guys ^^