Heights (Taohun)

Exo Drabbles

 

 
 
Tao smiled as his phone buzzed. It was Sehun's specific text tone which meant that he had caved in first. Tao pulled out his phone from his pocket careful to turn down his brightness just in case he woke Kyungsoo who was sitting next to him on the plane. Tao turned in his seat to look back at Sehun who was a few rows back. Tao sent him a smirk and Sehun only glared back making Tao smile. Turning back he opened the message. 
 
Babe: fine you win...... -_- 
 
Tao smiled brightly this time. After a bit of teasing Sehun had bet  that he would be fine sleeping by himself and that he didn't need Tao to fall asleep on the plane knowing full well that he was scared of heights and ALWAYS needed Tao to be next to him. 
Sehun looked down to a new text 
 
MyPanda: I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. :P
 
Babe: ........
 
MyPanda: I don't understand love you gotta repeat. 
 
Babe: Tao -_-
 
Tao was enjoying this way to much but knew that anymore teasing and Sehun would stop talking to him all together so he got up from his seat and made his way to the back sitting in the empty chair next to Sehun. Tao opened his mouth to say a cheeky remark but stopped when Sehun immediately moved closer to him resting his head on Tao's lap and snuggling in as close as possible. 
Tao couldn't help but smile at his innocent looking face some hair behind his ear he whispered softly. 
"Go to sleep babe. I love you." 
"I love you to." Sehun whispered before drifting off to sleep.