Asthma (kaisoo)

Exo Drabbles

 

It had happened all too quick. They were trained.TRAINED. To keep moving when things happened on stage. It was beat into their heads so many times they could repeat it in their sleep. Keep performing. If something happens you alert the fans and if you alert the fans chaos will follow. 
But Jongin couldn't HELP it. No one seemed to understand. When Kyungsoo had fallen to the ground gasping for air he couldn't Just continue! He'd broken the formation and if you asked him he would have done it a million times again and race to Kyungsoo's side. 
Kyungsoo had bad asthma since he was born and no matter where he went he always forgot hit inhaler. Jongin would get in nasty arguments with Kyungsoo claiming the boy left it on purpose but Jongin began to get smart and bring it with him everywhere he went with Kyungsoo. He had only needed it once and it was during a practice when Kyungsoo just didn't have enough oxygen. Jongin had been so thankful that he brought it with him that day. 
But today of all days the day he needed it was the first time in years that he's ever left it at the dorm. They had been rushing late in fact and Jongin had left it sitting in the folds of the pants he took off the day before. 
Kyungsoo's eyes were wide and by now exo had crowded around and their manager was running on stage with a few strong bodies to life Kyungsoo. Jongin raced after them ignoring the shouts from his fellow band members. He only saw Kyungsoo. Chocking frightened Kyungsoo. 
Just as they loaded him into the ambulance they stopped Jongin. 
"Jongin please go wait with the others." 
"No! I have to-!"
"JONGIN! GO BACK!" Their manager stressed and worried pointed once again and hopped into the ambulance and Jongin got one last small peak at Kyungsoo's siezuring body before the ambulance doors closed. 
-----------------------
 
Jongin was the first person Suho had told the news to. It seemed wrong to let anyone else know first especially with the condition Jongin was in. Suho found Jongin in Kyungsoo's bed head pressed deep into the pillows. 
"Jongin?" 
Jongin looked up eyes red from crying. 
Suho outstretched his arm and placed the phone in Jongin's hands. 
"H-hello?" 
"Babe." Said a relieved and perfectly sounding Kyungsoo. Jongin shot straight up. 
"I thought you might have gone off the deep end." Kyungsoo continued with a light tone.
"Baby are you ok?" Jongin asks hoarsely. 
"I'm fine baby. I'll be home within the hour actually."
Jongin breathed out a small sigh of relief.
"This is all my fault I left the medicine." 
"Babe this isn't your fault trust me! I should be the one carrying my own medicine. Jongin don't do that to yourself. I'm coming home perfectly fine and promise me you just hold me and give me a kiss and we will out this behind us ok?" 
Jongin was quiet for a long while. 
"I promise."