Chapter 6 (New Student)

The One I Love

1 week later Eunsoo could use her foot again and allowed to go to school. She sure missed everything if Sehun not telling her everything what had happen at school.

"yeah, Chanyeol got 80 in his math weekly quiz" he grin. As he took her school bag.

"woah really? That's great" Eunsoo beamed as she try to grab back her bag.

"tsk, Eunsoo, you want to heal fast or not?" Sehun pull away her bag from her reach.

"yes, of course"

"so, treat your hand nicely, and don't use your hands too much" he shook his head. Eunsoo rolled her eyes "this is my left hand can still be used, duh, and my bag isn't that heavy"

"it'll effect your other hand and both will damage" he zoomed making a scary face. Mean to scare her.

"whatever" Eunsoo shook her head, let him be.

She walk faster leaving Sehun behind. Sehun eyes widened as he run after her and grab her left hand tightly. Eunsoo stop and raised her eyebrows. Sehun looked at her eyes drift down to his grip. His eyes followed her.

"don't grab it to tight, it'll effected my other hand" she mimicking his words.

Sehun make a face and took her hand properly now.

"this is my grip, you'll heal because of it" he grin as they walk hand in hand.

She scoffed but then smiled "you're impossible Sehun"

"I am"

-------------

"Eunsoo!!" her friends come circle around her and hugging her.

"M-My h-hand" she whimper. Her hand was accidentally squeezed between her body and her friend body.

"OMO! I'm sorry" Jiyeon stepped back.

Eunsoo chuckle and waved her free hand at her

"it's okay, by the way, I miss you guys" now it's her turn to hug them tightly.

"what~ but we just met yesterday" Eunji pat Eunsoo shoulder.

"Eunsoo-ah" Sehun called

"yeah?" she turned her attention to him

"there's new student coming to this class, I'll be in teacher room to welcome him" he said and waved

"oh okay~ careful" she said cheerfully as she watched him get out from class and turned back her attention to her friends that giving her funny looks

"w-what?" she asked

"nothing, it’s just you and Sehun sometimes ridiculously cheesy" Jiyeon said crossing her arm on her chest

"what? Why?" Eunsoo blushed.

"teachers rooms is only 50 meters away, and you said to be careful, it's not like he's going to trapped on his own foot" Eunji explained.

"c-can't I? Who knows that he'll actually trip?" Eunsoo beamed.

"yeah yeah, whatever" Jiyeon laugh at her "anyway, I'm glad that you're back" she added.

"welcome back!!" Eunji cheered as the whole class welcoming her.

Meanwhile, Sehun was actually tripped, well, not tripped but he was distracted by his mom texts. Saying that he has to look after Eunsoo, and take care of her, and such. And that's make him hit his forehead hard to teacher room door as he went in, rubbing his stiff forehead.

"are you okay, Sehun?" his homeroom teacher asked worried.

"yeah, I'm fine" he nod and clear his throat.

"oh yeah, this is the new student, Kim Jongin" the teacher push Jongin back slightly.

Sehun looked at him and smiled. He was too distracted to notice that the new student was there a whole time.

"ah, hello, I'm Oh Sehun, nice to meet you" he held his hand as Jongin gladly took.

"Sehun you can bring this to class and put on teacher table. And Jongin you came with me" the teacher said, they both nod and smiled.

Sehun took some papers and files from his teacher

"See you in class um, Jongin-ssi" he said.

"just call me Kai" Jongin smiled

"okay, see you Kai" he bowed slightly to his teacher and Kai. Sehun went back to his class and everyone eyes on him.

"what?" he asked confused

"how is the new student, boy? Girl? Is he/she hot?" the class asking him as he laugh.

"um, hot, but not as hot as me" he grin swaying his bangs with his hand giving girls heart stopping smile.

Eunsoo eyes widened at him and clear loudly as Sehun notice it. He grin even wider

"but you're still my only one Eunsoo baby~" he sang and make her blushed at his sudden confession. The girls are squeak at his cheesy words.

"see, ridiculously cheesy" Jiyeon rolled her eyes. Sehun just grin as he walks back to his seat.

Eunsoo stand up and walk towards him.

"yes baby?" Sehun called even before she could open .

She about to swayed his bangs but the teacher come in

"Eunsoo, back to your seat" he said as she pulled down her head pouting and glaring the teacher.

"what happen?" the teacher notice her frown.

"nothing, sir. Just next time please don't come in in wrong time" she mumbled. And the whole class again burst into laughing

"did Sehun teach you that?" the teacher raised his eyebrows

"oh, I learn a lot from him" she smiled and sit

"oh gosh" the teacher face palming himself "by the way, we have new student, so please be good to him" he added.

In a second everyone focus on the teacher

"Jongin you can come in" the teacher said.

*jongin? Seems familiar? Don't tell me!* Eunsoo's eyes got wide but turn to be normal again after she realize that "Jongin" name are many in korea.

Eyes are all on the door that opening. Everyone stay silent and waiting for him to come. A boy's shoe step in as the girl squealed

"it's a boy!"

"of course he's boy, don't you hear the name?" the boys who jealous talked back

"okay, silent guys!" the teacher barked as all of them shut their mouth.

A tall tanned skin boy come in, all the boys and girls jaws drop. Including Eunsoo and excluding Sehun.

*why did her expression like that?* Sehun studied his girlfriend expression who was, shock? He can't help but jealous.

In the other hand Eunsoo who did the jaw drops wasn't because of he is hot or something. But, this Jongin and the Jongin that she had thought earlier is the same person.

They met eyes and Kai eyes got wide as well

"Oh!" he said and he tried to remember her name. All the eyes turned to Eunsoo and now Including Sehun sharp glare as her back stiffened. She turned back to see Sehun who giving 'I need your explanation' looks

"I'll explain later, okay?" she said. And Sehun just being grumpy "Oh Sehun" she whined

"Fine" he said as she blows a kiss to him. He can't help but smile after.

"stop it you two!" the teacher warned

"ne~" they both answer.

Kai who currently watch their act can easily guess that these two are a couple.

*I see, he is her boyfriend that we were talking about*

"sorry Kai you can introduce yourself" the teacher said and Kai bowed at him then bowed to the class.

"My name is Kim Jongin, you can call me Kai" he said. The girls squealed again as he give them killer smirk.

*not way different from Sehun* Eunsoo rolled her eyes.

"okay Kai, you can sit on-" the teacher scanned empty table that currently beside Sehun as he pointed at the table "you sit next to Oh Sehun, you can asked him anything, but don't go around with him much" the teacher said.

"Saem!" Sehun protested

"w-why is that so?" Kai asked

"you'll start behave like him" teacher added as Kai walk to his table still confused at what is actually happened between these two teacher and student.

"anyway, let's start the lesson"

 

Break time finally over and students storm out from the class. Eunsoo saw Sehun slump his body to his desk, tired.

"Sehunnie" she called as she drags her chair next to his "Sehun" she called again and Sehun straighten up. She smiled as she studied her boyfriend pouty face.

She stared at his forehead and swipe his bangs as her eyes widened. she saw red mark on his forehead.

"what happen?" she asked

"eh?" Sehun took his phone and make the screen as a mirror, forgetting that he supposed to be pouty.

"woah, daebak!" he said and put down her hand away and tidy up his bangs.

"it's red Sehun. Did you hit something?"

"yeah, I was. I bump into teacher room door this morning"

Eunsoo jaw drops *it was actually happen*

"I told you to be careful"

"Who knows I'll actually got accident within 50 meters away?!" he said in annoyed. She stares at him as he sighed

"I was distracted" he said finally

"too distracted that you can't see big door in front of you?" she raised her eyebrows

"I was worried about you!" he snapped.

"Sehun" a voice called from the door as the both of them saw Kai coming and sit on his seat.

"you two friends already? That fast” Eunsoo giggles.

"we actually talk much when lesson time" Sehun grin.

"yeah, we talked about how boring the lesson was" Kai added as they hi5-ing.

Eunsoo rolled her eyes

"by the way, Eunsoo nice to meet you. Again" Kai continued

"oh, right. I don't expect to meet you here" she smiled and shook his hand with her left hand. It was awkward hand shake.

"explain?" Sehun interrupted.

"He's the guy that I met on my father party last time" she explain

"yeah, we met and talk about random thing" Kai nod.

Sehun just nod along, a little bit not satisfied about with the explanation. Kai saw that and smirk.

"we're actually talked about you, Sehun" Kai added. Eunsoo grew panic. Because the talk was like, she is really into Sehun and her world is all Sehun.

Sehun grew curious and he eyes his girl and saw panic state on Eunsoo face.

"what did you two talked about me?" He asked Kai.

"she said that-"

"I-I'm going to toilet" Eunsoo stand abruptly but her hand was grab by Sehun

"Stay here"

"but"

Sehun raised his eyebrows as Eunsoo gave up and sat back. Kai laughing at the two as he start telling Sehun the whole words that come out from .

"done?" Sehun asked

"yeah, and I tell her about my girlfriend" Kai smirk.

"huum, I expect more"

"if that happen, I don't think your girl will survive" Kai pointed at Eunsoo who currently buried her face with her hand on the table.

Sehun chuckle and pat her head

"come on, lift your head"

"No"

"why?"

"No"

"I asked 'why', the answer supposed to be and explanation, not, 'No'"

"I'm going to toilet" she stand up and this time, Sehun couldn't catch her as she walk away.

*How can he remember the whole part!*

"I really look like love sick!" she cried. Fortunately the toilet is empty.

*if I met Kai's girlfriend, I'm sure I'll tell her how love sick Kai was when he talked about her!*

Sehun couldn't help but, repeating Kai stories that she was actually said that he is an amazing boyfriend.

*she said she can't live without you. I mean not that exaggerate, but you can said it like that*

*she said, you're amazing boyfriend and she can't love anyone other than you*

*she said-*

"stop grinning silly!" Eunsoo snapped Sehun when she realized what in Sehun mind right now. Sehun laugh and he took Eunsoo hand.

"can't I? I'm happy" he said and gave Eunsoo light peck on her cheek.

She blushed so hard. Not like usual. It was only peck on the cheek, but she was gone weak all over her body.

"I'm tired" she whined. Sehun grew panic "are you okay? I'll take you home"

"I'm fine, it's just someone keep making my heart beating like crazy and make my legs grew week everything grew weak" she took glance at Sehun showing a hint that it was him.

Sehun smile grew wider

"I'm going to make you like that everyday~" he sang and hug her tightly, lift her and spun her around

"my hand" she warned as he drop her as fast as he could.

"sorry! Is it hurt?!" he asked in panic

"no, I'm fine" she smiled. Sehun sighed in relief. Now his turn to feels tired all of sudden.

"let's go home, yeah?" he asked

"okay" she tip toeing and gave Sehun small pack on his lips. She giggled. Really, Sehun is the best for her, well, next to her parents of course.

Sehun blushed as he took her free hand as they walk home.