Chapter 4 (Date)

The One I Love

Sehun get up earlier than he usually does on sunday. he already dressed, jeans and shirt with black leather jacket. he went out from his room and took his car keys. secretely. if his mom knows that he'll use the car, she'll have so much to asked first before letting him drive it. he looked at the kitchen looking at his mom preparing for breakfast. then he is ready.

"mom, good morning! I'm going!" he said runshing out before his mom stop him to ask and force him to eat first.

"Oh Sehun!, it's only 6 in the morning! where are you going? Sehun!" she shout but, there's no sign of Sehun anymore there.

"that kid" then her phone vibrate I'm going to Eunsoo's house, I'll eat there, love you~ <3 Mrs.Oh smile after that.

 

Sehun took his car and drove away heading to Eunsoo house. He humming happy song whatever it is, but he is happy.

30 minutes later he already arrived at Eunsoo house, he checked if there's her dad car of not and he found nothing. his smile went wider.

he park his car next to park near her house and went to Eunsoo house, standing in front of the doors and looked around try to find which flower pot that she put the key under it.

he lift one, and found nothing, another one, nothing until the fifth pots then he found the key. he stand up and he realize that the pot that used to hide the key was actually the nearest from the door.

he shook his head for his stupidity and went inside. he didn't forget to lock the door again.

Sehun looked around and found her house is so quiet. no one inside, well, probably only Eunsoo who still sleeping. he smiled and went to upstairs went in Eunsoo bedroom. his eyes softened as he found his girlfriend still sleeping peacefuly. he slowly step inside and sit on the bed side. her bangs and studied her beautiful sleeping face. he smiled and give small peck on her lips makes her squeak at the contact, Sehun froze for a moment, he really didn't want to wake her up.

after he sure she still sleep he went open the door

"Sehun"

Sehun stopped and turn back, found Eunsoo still sleep. he want to laugh but, Eunsoo was actually sleep talking, and Sehun didn't have any idea what is she dreaming about, but he's happy.

he went out and walk towards kitchen checking what can he cook.

"eggs, cream soup, hmmm bread, okay, let's cook" he said to himself. Wearing apron and start cooking. this is the only cooks that he can do.

after more than 15 minutes he already served to foods on dining table and cleaning back the mess he made while cooking. but he satisfide, even making the kitchen mess he can cook those food withouth any fail.

Sehun took of the apron and went back up to Eunsoo's room. and he still found her sleeping. he chuckle because of she’s Laying flat on her stomach with her face closed by her hair. Sehun took of his jacket and sly smile appear on his lips.

he slowly lift up the blanket and slip himself inside the blanket and sleep next to her. he slipped his hand to her waist carefully not to wake her up and pull her closer. for Sehun surprised, Eunsoo smiled on her sleep and came closer to sehun as she lean her head on Sehun chest.

Sehun smiled softly at Eunsoo sleeping face. he her head and wiped away her bangs, kiss her on forehead. Sehun closed his eyes and waiting for Eunsoo to wake.

 

Sehun found he need to change his position, but he'll wake her up if he did. he has to take note that, this girl of his is a statue when she sleep.

he checked the time and it already 8:30. she should be waking up now, but she seems tired from yesterday so Sehun didn't wake her up. but still his body went stiff, and he need to change his position. and he actually did without waking her up.

"hum, the food must be cold by now" he said as he felt Eunsoo moving and stretching her body, open her eyes slowly and lock eyes with Sehun who slightly surprised. but he softened as soon as he looked at her awake.

Eunsoo still didn't get anything, she still half a sleep. but she sure she saw Sehun there. She closed her eyes again and cuddle to a body that she didn't know who, but she felt comfortable.

*it's warm* she thought and for a moment she actually gather almost all her soul back and her eyes shoot open wide, she was afraid, what if she hugged stranger ert, she quickly looked up and found Sehun smiling down at her.

she was so surprised that Sehun was there, not ert stranger, but still she was surprised. she moved herself back as she fall from her bed.

"ah!" she hissed, falling flat on her .

"Eunsoo!" Sehun called in panic, rushed to Eunsoo who rub her .

"are you okay? is it hurt? where?" he said.

Eunsoo still can't answer *why sehun is here? I don't remember he slept over* she shook her head *don't tell me he did sleep over, but my parents?*

"Lee Eunsoo" Sehun called and for now she really wakes up and looked at Sehun

"am I dreaming?" she asked. Sehun laugh out loud when he supped to be worried since Eunsoo falling hard on her .

"I'm not dreaming then" she stands up and went back to her bed pull up the blanket and become a protective ball.

"oh, baby, don't be mad please" Sehun sit on the bed and shook her body

"yeobo~"he called again.

"shut up"

"don't be mad okay, I made you breakfast" Sehun smile knowingly that Eunsoo love sehun cream soup.

"cream soup" Sehun continue. Another long pause filled the room.

"get out" She said finally. Sehun gwaked, he didn't expect to be kicked out. his cream soup was rejected.

"Eunsoo-ah, don't be mad okay? please" he plead

"I want to take a bath, so you," She sit up, looking at Sehun as if he is the dumbest person ever "get out"

Sehun grin and give her quick peck "morning peck, I'm waiting for morning kiss" he walks happily towards the door but before he could completely get out, a pillow land on his head hard.

"quick get out" she protested. Sehun pout and rub his back head. he went out and go to the kitchen. as he expected, the foods are all cold. he sighed and put back the soup to pan and bowling it up again and put in eggs and breads to microwave *this means, I cook back all the foods* he sighed again but this time followed by gasp. he felt hands around his waist and smile.

"Shower already? it's fast" his eyes still focus on the soup, stir it.

"I'm not the type that having hours to go shower" Eunsoo let go her hug and sit on the chair, looking at her boyfriend gentle back and smile. Sehun turn back and found her giggling.

"what so funny?" he asked while serving the soup . again. on the table, took out the eggs and bread, serving it to table. again.

"nothing, just thinking of something" she smiled even wider.

"seriously, stop giggling and smiling like that, you creeping me out" Sehun make a face and walk back to get water and cups.

"so you rather seeing me gloomy and sad?" she asked making face back.

"I rather kill myself" he smirks and join her sit on the chair.

"that's makes me cry for the rest of my life" she talk back. Sehun lift up his face and seeing his girlfriend giving her funny looks.

"yeah, yeah, princess can't live without her prince"

"you call it" she giggled.

"Seriously, what was your thinking?" Sehun asked.

"are you that curious?"

"can't I?" he raised his eyebrows and took his cup filled it with water and drink it.

"I've just thinking, how about we're getting married now" She said as if that isn't something big and make Sehun choke at his drink.

"now?!" he said in horror. then he caught Eunsoo laughing.

"you're making fun of me right?" Sehun sounds threatening.

"can't I?" She smirk "I want to pay you back because you were making me fall from bed plus laughing at me"

"sorry for that" Sehun pouted and start picking the foods and give a plates filled with foods first to Eunsoo. She giggled, and accept the plates "thank you~" she sang cutely.

"but seriously, I was thinking of getting married with you" she said again and make Sehun blush hard, he can't say anything to her absurd talk. but he actually like it.

"seeing you when I wake up, seeing you in the kitchen cooking for me, serving the foods and having fun talks in the mooring" she giggled again. Sehun jaw drops *she was actually thinking about that!*

he can't help but blushed even brighter and he imagine that too. seeing her when he woke up, cooking and serving foods for him.

"see, you're imagining that too, it's fun isn't it?" she said while chewing her foods. Enjoying teasing her boyfriend who is sitting in front of her completely speechless. he dig up his foods and start eating, while pouting hard. he swallowed the food and took a big gulp of his drink.

Eunsoo can't resist his cuteness especially when he is shy with his cheek blushed. she let out "awww" sound even before she know it.

"what?" Sehun hissed

"you're cute" she said and make Sehun even more brighter. he feels hot all of sudden. he took a deep breath to control his heart that currently beating so fast.

"don't tease me, please" he said gripping his spoon

"I'm not. I'm telling the truth" she giggle, and know exactly what hits Sehun. He, this Oh Sehun, didn't like to be called cute.

Sehun stand up suddenly and rushed to Eunsoo. he standing right in front of her. while he only got her smile even wider.

"why?" she said playing along with his plan.

"don't call me cute"

"why? it's true, you're cute, especially when you're shy-" She stopped by Sehun kissed her lips.

she smiled on the kissed just to get Sehun kissed her harder. She gasped for air but Sehun didn't let her.

"S-Seh-" she called but Sehun didn't let her be.

"Punishment" he said between the kiss.

Eunsoo's hands grip grew thigher on Sehun's upper arm.

Hot morning kiss become less tensed, Sehun seems lost his energy as well. he knows that if they won't do anything he has to stop. he respect her too. but still they're kissing but now is slower and calm

"Date-" she gasped. Sehun pulled out form the kiss.

"huh?"

"it's 11 already, we should go on date by now" she said panted and wiped saliva on Sehun lips.

Sehun blink at her. yeah he forgot and he didn't know how long they've been kissed but, the fact is it's 11 o'clock.

"fine" he stood up after giving her small peck. Eunsoo make a face at him

"what?" he asked

"you seems to be my lips maniac" she said.

"I am" he smirk and giving another peck. Eunsoo blushed harder *shees, didn't he knows that I always nearly die when he kiss me* She shook her head.

"let's cleaing this first, and you better change your clothes" Sehun stare at her clothes that currently only short and oversized shirt.

"ne~" she said cutely and make Sehun hold himself not to kiss her again. *didn't she know how hard is it to resist not to kiss her?* he shook his head and watched Eunsoo run upstairs.

 

*what should I wear?* Eunsoo has been thinking what to wear as she keep staring at her cupboard not knowing what to wear.

"Eunsoo-ah, you took so long" Sehun called form outside her room.

"wait" she called back

"this is the 6th time you tell me to wait" He mumble and open her bedroom door which isn't locked.

his eyes went wide, jaws drops and then silent.

"why did you still in your short and that shirt?!" he complained. Eunsoo just smile in guilty.

"I don't know what to wear" she mumble and make Sehun sighed so hard.

he walk towards her and looked at her cupboard.

he took dark blue skinny jeans, white tight shirt, thin baby blue cardigan and denim balzer.

"there! wear that" he said placing the clothes on her bed.

"blue day~" she squealed like a child and grinning at him. Sehun shook his head

"you just want me to do this right?"

"okay Sehun, get out, let me change" she pushed Sehun outside and lock the room before Sehun could complain.

Sehun shook his head again, but then he smiled. he know that Eunsoo want to appear nice when she with him and that always make him special.

 

after 15 minutes more Eunsoo ready without fit that Sehun choose and she let her hair curl down with a little hair got tied, and simple fresh make up.

"let's go Sehun" she went down find Sehun staring at TV

"oh ready? I thought we have to go by 11, and now already 12:35" Sehun said but he smiled satisfied with his girlfriend looks.

"if you're not kissing me that long we can go by 11" She said back smirking and make Sehun froze.

"by the way, I know you're about to 'attacked' me again so let's go before that happen and make us spending a whole day here kissing" she said holding Sehun hand.

"that's good idea though" Sehun smirk and received smack on his arm. and he giggled.

"you're beautiful" he bent down and kiss her softly but short "let's go" he smiled.

butterflies flew everywhere in her stomach and her cheek grew hot *don't die Eunsoo* she shook her head and smiled at Sehun cutely "let's go"

Sehun froze a bit and shook his head *calm down Oh Sehun*

--------------------------------

"where do you want to go?" Sehun asked while his eyes still focus on the road since he is driving.

"hmmm how about a place that we can be together"

"we are together now" Sehun sound confused but Eunsoo knows that he understand what she meant.

"oh come on" she rolled her eyes

"hahaha fine, I know a place that you wanted to be there" Sehun winked and start focus on the road again.

~*~

"Eunsoo-ah wake up, we're here" Sehun shook her body.

"hmm" She urge not to wake up. Sehun smirk and took off his seatbelt and lean closer until their lips just an inch apart.

"Eunsoo, baby wake up~" he whispered softly and pressed his lips against hers. His lips move slowly on her.

Eunsoo open her eyes just to be surprised that Sehun is kissing her right now.

"nggh" she complained and pushed Sehun slowly. "don't kiss me" she mumble and rub her eyes.

"you didn't wake up even I shook you, so I kiss you. Who knows that you're actually sleeping beauty" he grinned and received slap on his chest from Eunsoo.

"let's go, we're here" Sehun said as he unbuckled Eunsoo sit belt. Eunsoo took her purse and open the car's door. stretching her body and took a deep breath.

her jaws drop as soon as she open her eyes.

they're at a park that decorate neatly with flowers with small lake in the middle.

"this is pretty" she said in amazed "Sehun how can you find this place?" she asked, but Sehun just took her hand and drag her walking into the park. smiled satisfide that he make his girlfriend amazed.

she was really amazed at the view and never stop "woaah"-ing

"Sehun-ah, swings" she point out and run towards it. she look around before she ride on it. her eyes softened. there're some kids playing there. she couldn't help it but smiled, feeling like she is free from problems and worries.

"want me to push you" Sehun smiled at her as she nod smiling back at him.

this is the first time that she ride on swing since she was little.

"this is fun Sehun, thank you for bring me here" she smile grew even wider.

"it's nothing, I'm happy that you're enjoying it, let's go walking around" he held out his hand that Eunsoo gladly took.

they're walking on the park small path until a soccer ball rolling and stop rigth in front of her feet.

Eunsoo took it and looked for the owner

"noona!" a cute boy around 8 years old called.

"this is your ball?" Eunsoo asked. the boy smiled and nod.

"here" Eunsoo handed the ball to the kid

"Minhyun-a!" a little girl around his age called, and run towards the boy, took his hand.

"oh, annyeonhasaeyo eonni, oppa" she smiled and bowing at Sehun and Eunsoo. they smiled back and waved.

"Minhyun-ah, let's go others are waiting" She said cheerfully and drag the boy.

"Thank you noona!" he shout and run along with the girl.

"they remind me of us" Sehun said.

"yeah, but the boy way cuter than you" Eunsoo teased and feel Sehun turned his face and glare at her.

"and he isn't as expressionless as you" she added and make Sehun glare her even more.

"what did you said? you mean, I was ugly and expressionless?" his face come closer to hers.

"no, I mean you're way cuter now" she giggled and run away from him. Sehun is just too shock to get in the situation as he stand still there. Eunsoo stop and truning back

"merong~" she stuck out her tongue and her eyes went wide all of sudden. Sehun is now run after her.

"dare you call me cute!" he shout.

"Oh Sehun is CUTE!" she shout and run faster.

"yah, Lee Eunsoo!" he called. he is having fun but he has no idea how can she run this fast.

"Catch me if you can Oh CUTE Sehun!" she said and giving him merong again. Sehun hissed "just watch me Lee Eunsoo" he run even faster and make Eunsoo panic as she shout along while running.

"Lee Eunsoo!" Sehun shout as he grabs her by the waist. Eunsoo laugh and Sehun bring her down laid on the grass at the side of lake.

Eunsoo laugh together with panted. They’re laying side by side spreading their hands relaxing their muscles after running.

after a while their breathing become steady Eunsoo lean closer and make Sehun right upper arm as a pillow

"how can you run that fast?" Sehun still amazed at her run.

"I love running" she giggled "I felt like flying when I run" she added.

"yeah, I can saw wings on your back" Sehun joked. she giggled.

"I'll buy drinks, what do you want?" he asked sitting up and make you sit as well

"I'll come with you"

"no need, stay here, I bet your wings had been tired because of flying" he teased. Eunsoo rolled her eyes but then smiled

"then, anything is fine, thanks Sehun" She said as Sehun stand up.

"wait here, I'll be back"

While Sehun gone to buy drinks, Eunsoo’s walking along the lake's side walk humming random song.

"I wonder where this place is?" she asked to herself and thinking about she fell asleep on the way here make her pouted *I should've not sleep*

She sit on the edge of the lake side careful not to fall down, looking at mirrored herself on the water

"oh fish!" she squealed like a kid

"you're having fun by your own" a voice come out behind her and make her turn around

"Sehun, sit here" she tap the road next to her as Sehun handed her the drink first and sit.

"thank you" She said and open the drink can.

"did you like this place?" Sehun put around his arm on Eunsoo shoulder and make her to lean on his shoulder

"I love it" she smiled and closing the gap between them to had good position.

They both enjoying the comfortable silent, listening to water flows and birds chirp. Sehun playing with her hair curled up with his fingers while Eunsoo playing with Sehun's free hand's fingers.

"hey Sehun" he called breaking the silent

"yeah?"

"I have nightmare" she said and sighed. Sehun held her closer *no wonder she is sleepy*

"what is it about?"

"About a moment that we forced to be separated" she held her breath. Just thinking of it make her want to cry

"calm down, that’s not gonna happen, it's just nightmare" Sehun said calming his girlfriend

"yeah nightmare, But I rather had ghost in my dream than that one" she chuckle

"there there, don't think too much about dream, as long as you trust me we'll be fine. And I trust you too" Sehun pulled her just too kiss her lips sweetly.

Eunsoo blushes and her heart beating fast. *here we go again, my heart*

"I love Oh Sehun" she chirps childishly. Even though he didn't show it but he didn't even knows how his heart can beat this fast until it feels like it smacking his own ribs. Those three words of I Love You that come out from Eunsoo’s lips, always make his heart go crazy.

Sehun laugh as he lean closer to kiss her again.

"I" he kissed her once

"Love" kissed her twice

"Lee" trice

"Eunsoo" four times. He grin at her who is currently blushing furiously trying to hide her bright red face.

"you killed me Oh Sehun!" she complain not release her hands from her face.

"I always did" he smirk and got slaps over and over from Eunsoo. But then she slung he arms around Sehun neck and burried her head on his shoulder.

"you know? Even if that happen, I'll get you back no matter how hard it is. Because no one will ever take mine" Sehun giving her assuring smile.

Eunsoo smiled and hug him again

"thank you for being my boyfriend" she mumble. Sehun smiled and hug her tightly

"thank you for being together with me"