Chapter 2 (Shopping)

The One I Love

It's Lee's family dinner time. Eunsoo sat on dining table in front of her dad and her mom still serving the foods

"what is it dad?" she asked

"you don't have anything to do tomorrow right?" Mr. Lee asked

"um, I'll go out with Sehun tomorrow, since his birthday was in school days, so we decide to go out tomorrow, Saturday" she explain and Mrs. Lee sit down join them.

"cancel it" said Mr. Lee. Eunsoo choke on her food and looked at her dad confused and pissed off expression.

"I have company party tomorrow, and the boss will be there too, even the owner. So you'll come with us" he said.

Eunsoo sighed. This again, she really didn't like to go there. It's too formal, everything had to be perfect and of course it'll be boring. Eunsoo pout

"but dad you promise not to take me there anymore"

"this is very important, and I don't want to make them upset? Especially Mr. Kim will be there too" Mr. Lee said. Eunsoo frowned at the name *he's the owner, that father always proud of?*

"come on baby. Come with us okay, you can always meet Sehun the other time" Mrs. Lee smiled and pats Eunsoo's hand.

Eunsoo sighed she had no choice, "fine, I'll let Sehun know first" she stand up and stopped looking at his dad.

"don't pair me up with any guys there, I have Sehun"

"if they asked-"

"dad!"

"sesh, okay fine"

She smiled and storm out from dining room. Enter to her room and called Sehun.

"oh! Hey baby~" she could hear Sehun happy voice back there. And giggled.

"what happen?" Sehun asked.

"um, Sehun-ah, I'm sorry but I think we have to cancel tomorrow date" She sound guilty.

"huh? What happen? Anything wrong? Are you okay?" Sehun asked her. She didn't expect that replayed from Sehun. She smiled

"nothing happen, there's company party tomorrow. And my dad force me to come"

"ooww.. Again?" she can guess that Sehun pouting hard right now.

"u hum, sorry Sehun, what can I do?" she asked and silent for a moment.

"what time the party start?" Sehun asked

"hmm, 7pm I guess"

"that's great. I'll accompany you to shop!" he said happily.

"huh? Really? Are you okay with it?"

"of course~~ why not?. I'll pick you up at 10”

The calls end with love love words and smooch sound from Sehun. Eunsoo can't stop giggling as she come back to dining room.

"I'll go shop with Sehun tomorrow, he said he'll accompany me and send me to the party place. So I need the address dad" she smiled and held out her hand.

"oh my my, Sehunnie so kind" Mrs. Lee said while ruffled Eunsoo hair.

"he is, isn't he?" Eunsoo chuckled and her eyes softened *that's why I love him*

 

--------------------------------

 

Sehun pick Eunsoo up from her house and receive some forced treat from Mrs. Lee,

She asked him to sit down, give him tea and some fruits that already cut neatly. Sehun already said that he'll be only a few minutes there, but still Mrs. Lee insists to serve him.

"Let's go Sehun" Eunsoo called. She wore short pants, tank top, and oversized shirt that relieved some of her shoulder with her hair smoothly curl falling to her said.

They said goodbye to Mrs. Lee and promise to be on time at the party place.

Until they’re outside and close the door, Sehun bend down and peck her lips so sudden. She gasped. And gave Sehun what-was-that-for look

"you're so beautiful" he said and held her hand.

She could feel her face heated and shook her head, she smiled and held Sehun's hand back "you're gorgeous" she said.

"I know" he smirks.

 

----------------------------------

 

"what should I wear?" She asked Sehun and found that he pouting. She had been recognizing it since then.

"what happen Sehunnie?" Sehun looked at her and sigh

"how about I kidnap you now, and make you won’t come to the party?" he said. Eunsoo eyes widened

"why so sudden? Well, I'll gladly being kidnaped but, My dad will lose his jobs because of that"

Sehun sighed again. For some reason Eunsoo glad that Sehun being like this, it means he really worried and didn't want her to go.

"this is keep bothering me up" Sehun looked at her and grab her hands

"there will be a lot of guys there, and your dad of course introduce you to some guys and then he'll--"

"calm down Oh Sehun" Eunsoo cupped Sehun face smoothly. Sehun eyes softened, as he took a deep breath.

"you know I have you and I'm yours, don't worry, even if I got to introduce to some guys, I'll gently reject them" Eunsoo said with a giggled. Sehun smiled softly.

"let's go find another places for dresses" She said.

"I love you Lee Eunsoo" he said and took her hand. She looked up and smile

"me too"

 

1 hour and half passed and they didn't even find one. When she spotted what she want, Sehun always said,

"too relieving"

"To short"

"it a backless dress, no"

"It's a top less"

"Your shoulder will exposed"

Then she stops and put her hands in her waist.

"Oh Sehun, this is dress we're searching for, not a hoodie and t-shirt"

"I know"

"so stop complaining at the dresses okay?"

"but I don't want you to wear those relieving dress" he pouts "the guys will of course fall for you since you're an angle fall from heaven, and lucky me I caught you first" he said. He actually didn't know what he was just saying.

Eunsoo blushed but softened at his concern.

"thanks for your concern and I'm lucky you because there's a goddess prince caught the poor angle falling from her place" she said and squeezed his hand.

Sehun blushed.

"come on we still didn't get a dress" she said.

"hhh, okay let's go"

 

Another 1 hour passed and now they found one. It's a knee length dress, baby blue colored and not to relieving and look elegant. Sehun satisfied what he found. But still she looks gorgeous with that dress. And he sure that guys all there will stick their eyes to her.

"should I wear you pajamas there?" Sehun said scanning her from head to toe.

"how about you just go home?"

"you kicking me out?!"

"yes"

"so mean! I don't know there's a mean angle" he tsk-ed. Eunsoo giggled.

"oh come on, this is the dress that you picked. And I like it. It's fit me well too"

Sehun looked at her eyes grab her arms. Slowly he push back as they enter to the changing room as he locked the door.

"S-Sehun-ah" her heart beating so fast. They're now inside the narrow changing room and Sehun body is so close to her.

*too hot here* she thought.

"you know what?" he start speaking, with his face close to her.

"w-what" she clear that suddenly felt dry.

"even I put pajamas on you, you still look gorgeous" as he whispered at her ears.

"because I'm an angle fall from heaven, of course I look gorgeous in anything" she try to change the atmosphere but nothing change.

Both of them quiet and listening to each other nervous breathing.

"Sehun" she whispers. Sehun looked at her and lifted up her chin as he lean closer. His gaze drift of to her pink lips. Eunsoo know what will happens next and seeing Sehun eyes half closed that make her heart jumping wildly. She slowly closed her eyes and held Sehun arm as she felt Sehun grab her waist and pull her close make their body touch each other. Sehun press his lips on Eunsoo lips as they start kissing. It's slow and soft kiss. They move their lips and kiss deeper, Sehun her lips asking for entrance that she gladly give him. She let him explore her whole mouth. Sehun smiled at the kiss, and he pulled off as she feel empty.

"why?" She asked.

"what do you mean 'why'? You want more?" Sehun smirk and his voice was seductive. Eunsoo blush hardly, Sehun chuckle as he lean pressing his lips against hers. Eunsoo smiled and this time She was the one who kiss eagerly. Sehun slightly shock by her action but he likes it. 

After long time kissing in changing room, they laugh at each other.

"we'll got trouble if we stayed here for long" Sehun said as he wiped the saliva on her lips with his thumb.

"it's okay as long as I'm with you" Eunsoo chuckle and wiped Sehun lips as well.

"what? You let your handsome, charming, hot boyfriend get into trouble?" his tone was threaten but smile tug on his lips.

"nah, because of you're my boyfriend I know you're capable for doing anything, and I know you'll be fine" she chuckle and tip toeing gave Sehun small peck.

"so this dress?" She asked

"Perfect" Sehun held up his two thumbs and kiss her in the cheek "let's go" he held her hand and both of them going out from changing room.

A seller girl gawked. Eunsoo just smile shyly and bowed. While Sehun just smiling, showing off and such.

 

---------------------------------------

 

"here" Sehun showing his right fist to her. they're in small park and no one there, they don't know what to do with the time that still left much, so they decide to go to the park and seat spending time for two.

"what is it? What happen to your fist?"

"no, pabbo, there's something inside my fist" Sehun make a face as Eunsoo make a face back.

"open it" Sehun command.

Eunsoo obeyed and open his fist, her eyes widened "what is this?"

"necklace duh" Sehun rolled his eyes. She tsk-ed "I know it's necklace but what for?" She asked

"for my neighbor dog! Of course it's for you" Sehun sounds like he is gave up for explaining to her.

"me? Why?" She asked.

For the first time Sehun want to hug his girlfriend and swing her, throwing her to the nearest river.

"you're my girlfriend.... Now.. Stop asking and take this" Sehun said before Eunsoo can asked even more.

"you know, you already wear nice dress, your hair already styled as well, but there's nothing on your neck, so I'm giving you this" Sehun explain

"you shouldn't do this Sehun-ah" She pouted.

"you gave me couple ring though or should we called it necklace" Sehun held out the ring that they made it into necklace pendant. then he realize that she was supposed to wear the same necklace.

"but I have that too" She showing her finger that the ring are on. Sehun blink at her

"oh you wear it on your finger" Sehun beamed "on the left ring finger" then he looked at Eunsoo and smile knowingly.

"yeah, I did. so no one touch me, I'm Mrs. Oh" Eunsoo giggled.

Sehun smiled and took off his necklace, took out the ring and wear it on his finger too.

"we're married couple" He giggled. Eunsoo shook her head "there's no way I can't fight with you"

"I won't let we fight!" Sehun mumble.

"but our love story won't be interesting if there's no fight scenes" She said like it will be good if they're fighting sometimes. Sehun gawked in disbelieve.

Eunsoo laugh and slung her arm around Sehun neck.

"I'm kidding Sehunnie, I love you" She chuckle.

Sehun pouted and She kiss his pouty lips. As soon as their lips met Sehun smiled. But when Sehun ready to feel her lips, she let go. Sehun stare at her

"you're impossible Lee Eunsoo"

"l am" she chuckle.

"come here, I'll wear you the necklace" Sehun said as she step closer.

Sehun warp around the necklace and claps it linked. He could smell her sweet scent, as Eunsoo could feel Sehun warm breath on her neck. Suddenly she felt Sehun lips on her neck, she gasped.

"Sehun" she called but Sehun keep kissing her neck way up.

Eunsoo close her eyes and lift her chin up giving Sehun better way. Sehun warp his arm on her slim waist and pressing their body together.

"you'll be late to the party" Sehun said still kissing her neck giving her pleasure.

"I don't care, I didn't want to go actually" She try her best to speak in her shaky breath.

"I don't want you go either" Sehun her neck and success make her let quiet moan.

"so you're doing this to stop me from going?"

"your dad would kill me" Sehun stop kissing her neck after he satisfied making her moan slightly. He kissed her lips for a moment.

For some reason both of them feel like, If they stop this, everything would change. And both of them are afraid to let go. No one take first initiative to stop. As their body grew hot and feeling wanted more.

They both gasp for air but they didn't care and keep kissing passionately.

Rrrrriiinngg

Sehun remove his lips telling her to picked up her phone, but it's Sehun, he let go off from her lips but not her neck.

Again Eunsoo's knee grew week. She held up and try to answering her phone with trembling hands

"S-Sehun, I need to a-answer-"

"just answer it baby" he said seductively. Her knee grew weaker. She don't want Sehun to stop either, so she just pick up the phone and try to relaxed her voice. Sehun held her securely because he knows she'll fall anytime.

"Hello mom?" She asked. Leaning her chin to Sehun's shoulder, and it actually making Sehun easier to plant kisses her neck.

"I'm still with Sehun.. aaah" she accidentally let out small moan.

"no, just bump into 'something'". She could hear Sehun giggled.

"yeah, I 'almost' finish... O-okay--" she shut her eyes, trying hard not to moan. Sehun sure is the master of making her pleasure.

"I'll see you in 1 hour mom" she breath out "I-I'm fine, yeah bye" she said and hang up the phone. Sehun took the phone before she lose her grip and make the phone fall. He slip the phone to his pocket and continue to held her, kissing her neck and for this time, Eunsoo didn't hold it anymore. She moaned softly when Sehun her neck sweet spot and his roaming her back.

"S-Sehun" she whimper. Seriously, they should stop before they went further. But the feeling won’t let go even grew more.

Sehun know he should stop, but he is afraid. He went up and capture her lips and they kiss once again until they both satisfied and let off the kiss. They looked at each other with love, they never feel this way. They're afraid to let go while their love grew even more. Sehun curled her hair behind her ears. And smiled, her hair and hug her tight. Eunsoo smiled and hug him back. Smelling each other scent that they love and the missed so much when they're not together.

"there's my name on your necklace, so you won't forget me where ever you are" Sehun said as he heard Eunsoo chuckle.

"there's our couple ring, and there's my heart on it too. I gave it a lot, so don't dare you forget me" Eunsoo said. Sehun heart melt as he hug her even tighter.

"I left my heart on every kiss that I gave you" he chuckle. Eunsoo blush.

Sehun let go off the hug and examine Eunsoo soft pinkish face.

"I love you Lee Eunsoo" he smiled and kiss her lips softly.