Chapter 10 (Nightmares)

The One I Love

"Beach!!" Chanyeol run over the beach, not to forget taking Sehun and Kai arm, dragging them and throwing them to the water. Chanyeol surprisingly has much energy to do that, or it's just Sehun and Kai didn't have time to free them self from Chanyeol. anyway, here they're Kai and Sehun soaked with their shirt still on.

"Yah Park Chanyeol!" Sehun shout spatting the salty water. he only hear him laugh. Kai groaned as he stand up pulling Chanyeol in.

"ha! eat that, there still plenty of sea water so let me serve you more" Kai said scooping the water with his hand splash it to Chanyeol face and unfortunately it got in to Chanyeol mouth.

"salt!" Chanyeol snickered as they start water fights.
while the girls shaking their head and preparing the place for them to seat.

"boys, can you help us a little bit to stand this umbrellas?" Jiyeon shouted as Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol standing up with their shirt glued to their body. the girls seems frozen for a while. Eunsoo looked at Sehun body who seems a little more built than last time she saw him topless.
She looked up and realize Sehun caught her where her eyes staring at. he just smirk in joy while Eunsoo busy wiping the blush on her cheek away.

"there, girls, let's get this done, and stop staring, we know we're hot-" Sehun whiched at the sudden hard hit on the chest from Eunsoo.
they finally get everything arrange.

"done, now let's have fun" Kai said starting to took of his upper shirt and leave him only with beach pants. followed with Sehun and Chanyeol. the girls only clear their thorat and busying them self.

"Eunsoo" Sehun called as she looked up finding Sehun stood closer than before. she can see his build chest and light abs on his bare body. she gulped and blushed

"I was just calling you, why you seems like had just seeing a gost?" Sehun smirk knowingly. Eunsoo looked away.

"let's go" Sehun said pulling out his hand.

"where?"

Sehun raised his eyebrows "play there of course" he pointed to the way where the water is "don't tell me you girls just want to spend the day by sitting here?"

"no, we're not" Eunji answered for her

"so?" Sehun asked again

"do you really want to see us strip off?" Jiyeon glare at him.

"oh" he realize and laugh "we'll just wait there then" he said waving and jog to Chanyeol and Kai. but then he turned back.

"I only want to see Eunsoo strip off, to be honest, but you guys are here-"

"Oh Sehun" Eunsoo glare at him and he laugh again. "I'm kidding, see ya" he waved as jumping to Chanyeol and Kai who almost fall. Jiyeon rolled her eyes

"really, how can that guy being your boy friend?"

"I don't knw either" Eunsoo chuckled. as they start open up their shirt and short, leaving them in bikinis and shorts.

Eunsoo had her hair tied bun and grey simple bikini and blue denim shorts. the thee of them finish applying sunblock and went to the boys at bring a ball with her.

"guys" Jiyeon waved at the three guys. Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai waved back. well not for Sehun, he waved but his attention were on Eunsoo. he already saw her in bikini for several time when they went to pool. but somehow today she looked extremely... y. he could see her slim waist, body curve and white soft skin. he was just so amazed not until Chanyeol drank him sea water.

"the hell!" he spat coughing, trying to puke out the sea water when he actually drank it.

"stop staring at your girl, you guys will have time alone at the hotel- mfhb". Eunsoo throw the ball and it landed right on Chanyeol face and make him drown. Sehun jaw droped at his friend suddeny disappearance. but then he smile at Eunsoo.

"that's my girl" he laugh.
the six of them spend all the day playing in water. they borrowing three jet ski and drive around the beach, for safety the guard aske the boy to drive. the next hour, they ride banana boat. Chanyeol and Kai were in front and followed by Jiyeon, Eunji and Eunsoo, then Sehun. in the middle of the journey the driver trun the boat as the banana rolled around making them all fall into the water.

"that's fun" Chanyeol laugh over joying at himself. they got pulled up one by one to the boat. Sehun grip Eunsoo waist as he easily lift her up.

"Kai, take her" Sehun said as Kai held her hand and pull her up.

"thanks" she smiled

"no problem, now let's pull Sehun up" he said as he peer on and some dirty plan came to his mind

"Sehun? where are you?!" Kai sounds panic leaving Sehun only with huh. Eunsoo heart feel drop in an instant as she storm to see Sehun. and he was there. her jaw drop and heart beating fast. Kai laughing as he felt he was being pushed and water splash can be heard. yes, he wad pushed by Eunsoo and land back to the water. Sehun just smirk at him but then he turn serious. Kai sighed in guilty

"I'm sorry" he said.

"tell that to her, not to me" Sehun pat his shoulder. "by the way let's get out from here" he said as he called Eunsoo for help.

 

dinner time, they decide to have barberque. with some meats and fishes. Kai looked slightly uncomfortable, he want to say sorry but, it'll turn the moment to be awkward. Eunsoo herself didn't seem angry with him, beside she was being good to him.

Sehun notice that, and he want to help Kai to fix the things. even he know Eunsoo wasn't mad at Kai but he just felt he has to let Kai to saying sorry to her.

"ah, we don't have drinks" Jiyeon said. Sehun just smile, this make him easier to sattle the things.

"Eunji-ah, let's go to buy drinks" she tap Eunji shoulder who currently chopping vagetables with Eunsoo.

"oh, okay, Eunsoo I'm going to go first"

"yeah, go a head, and I want lemon tea" she chuckle.

"I know" she giggled and pick up her wallet.

"Chanyeol you should go too" Sehun said.

"what?"

"you'll let girls bring all the drinks? I'm sure it'll heavy" Sehun said. Chanyeol stand up and strecth his body

"okay then, let's go girls" he said slung his both arm around Eunji and Jiyeon shoulder.

"move your hands big guy" they said at the same time. others just laugh and teasing Chanyeol until the three of them left.
then silent filled them.

"just spill it, Kai" Sehun said and Kai turned his head to Sehun who nods to him.

"umh" he said. as he walked to Eunsoo who still chopping the vegies. Kai clear his troath as Eunsoo look at him. Sehun groaned in frustation. Kai was being slow.

"Kai" Sehun sighed.

"okay, fine" Kai said srughing. Eunsoo looking back and forward between Sehun and Kai.

"what happen?" she asked. to both of them.

"uh, I just want to say sorry" Kai rub his back neck. Eunsoo just blink at him didn't get why he was apologizing.

"I just felt guilty, making you scared earlier... in the boat.." Kai said didn't dare to looked at her eyes.

"oh" was the only word that come out from . that's enough for Kai to burried himself into the sand.

"Eunsoo-ah" Kai called as he gulp, he was looking at Sehun and gave him look. Sehun just shook his head, he didn't even know that she was actually mad, she actually a straight forward girl, for some matters.

she's holding a knife and just coldly stab it into the table. Kai gulped again and he felt sweating as if he is afraid which he is.

"you know what?" she looked at him with somehow murderer smile. as she start poiting him with the knife

"you scared me to death back then, you know" she's walking towards him swaying the knife as Kai walking backward with his hands up.

"your k-knife"

"but, it's okay, I'm not mad at all" she said again smiling.

"you're mad" Kai grew speechless. now he understand why he should not scared girls. because they will be scarier than you've imagine.

"Eunsoo, that's dangerous" Sehun said calmly watching his girl swaying the knife over Kai.

"sorry" she said as she walk away and put the knife down and put it on the table. that makes Kai sighed in relief. She turn around.

"I'm not mad Kai" She said smiling. that was the time Kai really felt as if he was stabbed by the knife. he put his head down as he hear Sehun chuckle.

"eh? what? I really mean it Kai" she said patting Kai shoulder.

"okay, but yeah, I'm sorry"

"it's okay, but next time I wont go easy for you" she smirk then laugh.

"are you sure you're forgive me?" Kai pouted. she laugh as they heard Sehun laugh as well.

"I'm kidding, so we're cool" she held her hand smiling at Kai.

"sorry, yeah we're cool" he said took her hand

"stop saying sorry already" she beamed go back to her place and start chopping the left

"okay, sorry" Kai said as he walk to Sehun and help him to make fire. Eunsoo and Sehun just rolled their eyes. who know that cool, y Kai can be in this state.

 

"good night guys" Eunji and Jiyeon waved as they enter to their own room.

"good night you two" Kai waved as he push in the card and the door unlocked.

"don't do anything bad you two" Chanyeol added with a yawn as he got drag in by Kai who had seen Sehun and Eunsoo glaring at Chanyeo to death.

"so yeah, good night guys" he waved

"okay, thanks Kai, good night to you too" Sehun waved and Eunsoo just smiling at him. then Kai and Chanyeol enter to their room and close the door.

"let's go" Sehun said taking Eunsoo hand

"yeah" she said smiling and handing over the keys to Sehun.

they went inside as they amazed by the night views. she open the window and went to the balcony. soft wind blowing to her face as she inhale deeply and exhale. she felt like all stress gone out because of today.

"it's pretty isn't it?" Sehun said standing next to her leaning his back to the balcony.

"yes" she smiled looking at him. as Sehun studied her face with gantle eyes. just then he remember earlier moment when she pointed Kai with knife.

"what?" she asked as if she just read his mind. he laugh and shook his head.

"nothing, just remember how scary you're when you treathened Kai earlier"

"I was just joking"

"but seriously, don't play with knife" Sehun pat her head

"I'm sorry" she pouted as Sehun couldn't resist her anymore. he lean closer and kiss her lips. warping his arm around her waist and pull her close.
her eyes widened but the she smiled, closing her eyes and warm her ar around Sehun neck. she felt Sehun mouth moving on her as she kissed him back. it was slow and lovingly kisses. one has ended and followed with another kisses

he felt opening even he didn't asked her too. he gladly enter his tongue as he heard her gasped and the kiss grew deeper.
Sehun let go off the kiss and smiled at her. she pout at the sudden loss.

"let's sleep okay?" Sehun said giving her last short kiss. Sehun slip his hand under her knee and lift her up making her squaled in surprised. they went in and close the window. Sehun just giggled as he put her on her bed. he was about to stand up but she just pull him down to get another kiss.

"okay, we need to sleep" she said finally. this time Sehun who's the one who pouting.

"you really enjoy teasing your boyfriend didn't you"

"yes, I am" she laugh and shut with another kiss from Sehun.

"good night my baby" he said kiss her forehead and fixing the blanket.

"good night Sehun" she smiled and turn her body to see Sehun laying on his bed as he lean on his side. they're sleeping on different bed but they still sleep facing each other. looking at each other eyes until their eyes grew heavy. the last thing Eunsoo saw was Sehun soft smiled as she went to deep sleep.

---

white? white place, everything is white Eunsoo looked around hoping to find at least other color than white.

"Eunsoo" a voice called, a voice that she could recognize it forever

"Sehun" she turn running to Sehun. she was glad that he was there, but it's just to turned out to be something scary. no matter how far she ran she couldn't reach for Sehun. every time she try to ran closer it just felt like Sehun moving away.

"no, Sehun, stop joking, stop moving away" she said panting

"I'm not going anywhere" he said. then a flash light blinding her sight. when she open her eyes she looked around. the place just so familiar. it was night and on the road, the she finally realize it was a way that they always took to go to school

"Eunsoo" that same voice called over her again.

"Sehun" she called. this time she wasn't move and find Sehun able to move closer to her. she finally can touch Sehun and hug him. kiss him saying love words. but it's just for a while until another flash light blinding her again.

in other dark street she standing up, no sign of Sehun. she looked around trying to call Sehun but her voice wont come out.

"NO!!" A girl shout. Eunsoo turn around towards the voice

"NO! you can't die!" a girl shout again. Eunsoo just felt pity at her. for some reason she walk towards her. with a lifeless boy on her arm

"you can't leave me, Sehun!" that girl said. Eunsoo brows knitted. as she looked closely. she was confuse why this girl didn't see her presence. Eunsoo looked at the girl as she gasp. the girl was actually herself.

"Sehun! no, open you're eyes" the girl said again. as Eunsoo looked at the liveless boy. her heart beat so fast, scared, panic, worried. she found herself crying.

another flash light came again. she found her self back to white place sitting. she sighed as she looked down.

Sehun is in her arm, dying, coughing out blood griping her hand with his bloody hand. Eunsoo eyes grew wide as she crying histerically.

"Sehun! Sehun!! no no no.. Sehun!"

"Eunsoo-ah" Sehun voice called her. to her surprise his voice was still strong. she can hope right.

"Sehun, wake up, Sehun!" she cry even more.

"Eunsoo-ah! Eunsoo!"

"Eunsoo!! Eunsoo!" Sehun cupping her face as she snap awake. her eyes open wide, panting, sweating, crying.

"Eunsoo-ah" Sehun called softly. wiping her sweat and tears. Eunsoo looked at Sehun, gulping, lift up her trembling had to touch Sehun cheek. studied his face.

"Eunsoo" Sehun called again. he didn't know what to do. he took her hand and lift her up hugging her tightly patting her back head.

"Sehun?" she called. Sehun was just confused why her voice wasn't unsure when she called him. she push him and cupping his face. she just want to make sure, she wasn't dreaming and Sehun was there.

she lean closer to kiss him. Sehun eyes widened for a while but it grew soft and he warp her into his arm. Eunsoo just kiss him more and more. letting Sehun having her as Sehun kiss down to her jaw and neck.

"I'm here, Eunsoo" he breathed on her neck.

"prove me if this is real" she said weakly. as Sehun planted more passionate kiss on her both ears, jaws and neck, not leaving any spot.

"Sehun" she moaned helplessly. he just didn't like seeing his girl friend being so desperately helpless. he kiss back to her lips.
her cold body slowly grew warm and turn to hot. this is real, Sehun's kissing her, hugging her, are all real. she start to cry again. sobbing like there's no tomorrow. clinging to Sehun just to make him laid on her bed.

"Eunsoo, it's just a dream, I'm here" he warp her closer in secure, and gantle.

"Don't leave me" she said burrying her face to his chest

"I'm not going enywhere, baby. I'm here" Sehun said it already for hundred times but she doesn't seems relaxed.

"Sehun" she whispered.

"yeah"

"Sehun" she called again and lift her face to see him "Sehun" she said for the last time and she kissed him. they kissed for god know how long, she didn't care if she's out of breath, she just want Sehun.

"Baby" Sehun breathed as he lef off. looking at his girl friend lust, but mostly tired and sad eyes. he sighed.

"you're tired, let's sleep now, okay?" Sehun plead. he can't take it anymore. and he was all dejavu, this scene had actually happen when she need him, and now it's happen again. but he just can't, she wasn't all herself. this really not her. he was curious by her words, telling him not to leave her which is he never will.

he was curious, he know she had bad dream, and he really want to know, but he couldn't help to asked. so he decide to make her happy and cheer her everyday so she will forget. telling her it's just a dream.

he sighed and pulled her close hugging her. he was relief for now that Eunsoo finally relaxed. he kissed her forehead and placing her head to his shoulder. Eunsoo breath, as she could smell Sehun scent. she trying to make herslef believe. in dream or not, Sehun is there, with her. Always.

"I Love you Sehun" she whispered as Sehun patted her head

"Love you too, baby". Sehun close his eyes resting his head on Eunsoo head. this time, he just can't sleep. all he do is her hair, play with it, patting her head, kissing her cheek and forehead. travelled his hand to her eyebrow when she frown in her sleep.

"I'll always with you Lee Eunsoo" he said kissing her forhead. and close his eyes, he didn't care if he can sleep or not, he just laid there with her, hugging her in secure.

"I love you"