Cold and Heartless.

Loving You Is My Only Regret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEkKCTFuy1s

♡------

                You stepped on the Music Core stage to perform your debut hit single “It’s Okay Even If It Hurts.” Although this was your debut single, your song did amazing on the charts. It had given you instant fame and success.

                You smiled and began to sing. Your voice was beautiful and full of emotion and with you sitting on a white stool while wearing a lace white dress; you simply looked like an angel.

                You finished and smiled brightly to the camera. However, when you stepped into the darkness to go backstage, the smile you had previously faded. There was no emotion in your face except for the cold stares that radiated out of your pretty eyes.

                As you walked to your changing room, you accidentally bumped into KARA. All of the members except for Nicole quickly turned and glared at you. Because you came from California and didn’t know much Korean, you and Nicole had quickly bonded and became close friends. However, after the incident you couldn’t even trust her.  The other four members continued to silently glare at you while you glared back. The awkward tension was soon broken by Nicole, who ushered them away.

                “~~~~~~~~-ah, you know they don’t mean-“Nicole hesitantly held onto your arm and started to speak but was quickly cut off by you.

                “Don’t mean what, Nicole? They don’t mean to glare at me even though they have no reason to? They don’t mean to faithfully stick by Hara even though she’s the one that stole him from me? What else do you want from me? Do you expect me to be kind to the girl that took the guy that I was in love with away from me?”

                “But I thought you said you were over him….” She started to say, curious to what you would say.

                “I said ‘the guy that I was in love with‘didn’t I?” You spat the words at her and walked into your changing room, slamming the door along with you.

                You leaned against the door, the air conditioner slowly cooling down the burning feelings in your chest. You slowly closed your eyes and sighed. You hadn’t meant to be mean to Nicole. She didn’t do anything wrong. She was the one that first tried to mend things between the three of you. But as your personality slowly began to change to the one you had now, the idea of fixing up old wounds that you had already covered was unrealistic.

                Although you didn’t want it to, your mind began to wander to a year ago, when things were normal. When you and Nicole were still friends, when you and KARA didn’t despise each other, when you weren’t this cold, and when you were happy with Junhyung. The second the image of you and Junhyung popped into your mind, you quickly shook it off, wiping him out of your mind along with the single tear that had stained your face.

♡------

Author's corner: Hope you guys liked the first chapter~! Sorry you're so cold, there's reason for it c: Did you guys read about how netizens think they hinted at dating before? (: So scandalous :D I miss the Jonghyung x Sekyung couple though ): Anyway, what do you guys think?

Please comment + suscribe