The Day We First Met

Loving You Is My Only Regret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhHT4-Pqav0
♡------

                After your performance, you gave a small goodbye to the staff and quickly got into your manager's car. The ride to your apartment was silent and awkward. Your manager had given up trying to have small talk with you months ago. She, along with the rest of your staff, was always met with a cold shoulder.

                She stopped the car at a small, compact apartment in the poorer side of Seoul. You could've afforded something bigger but instead you secretly spent the rest of your money on your staff, parents, and charities. You didn't need the extra money or apartment. It would only serve as another reminder that you were sad and alone.

                You the lights and carelessly flung your jacket and bag onto the floor. You sat on your bed, put your earphones in, and closed your eyes. The images of today's events flashed across your mind. You clicked shuffle and a warm voice greeted you. It was Junhyung's soft voice. When the two of you were still together he stole your iPod and recorded a song for you. After his small introduction, he began to sing.

                “I like you the best, and I only need you. I’m gonna engrave you in my heart, you’re the most important in my life….”

                His voice began to fade away and your thoughts began to turn into the day you first met, when you were happy and before this jumbled mess began to form.
 

                Flashback (two years ago)

               You were passionately dancing in front of the mirror in Cube’s training room. Although the room was filled with twenty other trainees, you stood out. Because today was the day Beast was going to train you all personality, all the other girls were dressed their best and had loads of heavy makeup on. You, on the other hand, had just worn what you had usually worn to dance rehearsals; a simple white v-neck, baggy grey sweats, and your black high top shoes. You felt out of place but your plan wasn’t to woo the members of Beast, you just wanted to dance. When the members walked in, the girls immediately stopped what they were doing and whispers of excitement was heard. However, you just stood in front of the mirror, practicing your break dancing moves, frustrated that you could never get it to perfection. You were so into your flare that you didn’t notice a guy dressed in a leather jacket and black jeans come up to you.

               “When you’re trying to move your legs, focus on balancing your arms first. Without your balance, you’re bound to fall.” His rough voice broke your concentration and you fell to the floor with a thud.

                An outstretched hand welcomed you and you looked up to see Junhyung himself.

               "Sorry about that, I sometimes have that effect on people.” He teased and gave you a quick wink.
 

                Although he was kidding, he did have an effect on you. It was from then that you began to fall for him. You shook your head, shuffled your iPod again, and turned the lights off to sleep. You regretted it all. Meeting him, befriending him, accepting him, falling in love with him; it was all a mistake. It was a mistake that you couldn’t go back in time and change, no matter how much you wanted to.

♡------

Author's corner: Sorry for the late update ): Since it's the summer I was planning on updating every day but I'm still busy with summer assignments ;_____; Anyway, here's the second chapter! The song Junhyung recorded for you is Beast's "I like you the best" I really ♡ the song, it's kinda old but it's still really good!

Please comment + subscribe