Eyes

Eyes - Kai (jongin)
Waiting outside of your apartment you waited for Kai to come and get this day started. A pair of hands covered your eyes as you smiled.
 
”Guess who?” The familiar yet distant voice said.
 
 ”Kai?” You questioned with a smile on your face
 
 ”Ummm, partially” He smiled from behind you as you knew that he had three names that you called him, “Guess again.”
 
 ”Oppa?” You thought that you would go straight to his heart. Hearing him chuckle, his chin rested on your head.
 
 ”Yes, but guess again” He barely could hold in his laugh as you put out your lip and tapped your finger against your pink lips.
 
 ”Hmmmm is it something like Jong- Jong-” You paused knowing that you were driving him crazy, “Jong… in!” You turned in his arms as his arms rested on your shoulders and yours rested on his hips.
 
"Are you ready to have a day that you will never forget?" Jongin said as he looked at you in the eyes. Smiling happily he held your hand and walked with you to downtown. Passing the small shops that held little trinkets and nick knacks. Looking at what each stand had to offer, you put on sunglasses with him taking some pictures on your phones. Then trying on hats and making funny faces in the mirror with each other. Enjoying how both of your laughs complimented each other. Moving from stand to stand, picking up some food and enjoying each others company.
 
He led you to a secluded park, pulling out his stashed skateboard as he put it on the concrete in front of you.
 
"You are going to let me ride your famous skateboard?" You said looking at the scruffy board. Nodding his head he scratched the back of his neck letting a smirk fall from  his lips. You put your feet on the skateboard as you had seen him to so many times before. Finally standing on the board, you grabbed for something stable to grasp as his shoulders were the closest, you hands landed on his shoulders as he held you by your waist. Gently rolling you forward as you maintained your balance. He pushed you by the small of your back as he began to jog with you, eventually you got the hang of it and outran Jongin. Letting the board naturally slow down, he eventually caught up and held your hand as you dismounted the board.
 
"Do you want to go sit by the bank for a while?" You asked as he smiled and nodded his head picking up his board. Sitting on the bank of the river you slid your feet into the water, letting the cool water relax you.
Jongin watched you carefully, studying your actions, trying to figure you out. He gently lifted his hand pushing your hair behind your ear, so he could watch your eyes.
 
Your eyes fascinated him the most, how they could hold so many secrets and yet reveal so much. Intrigued to what he was looking at you slowly turned your head, just to scare away his eyes from you as he blinked rapidly and looked at his shoes.
 
"What were you looking at?" You asked curiously leaning on your arms behind you. He looked at you quickly then back down at the ground.
 
"I-I was just a-admiring your e-eyes" He stuttered out.
 
"Really? Why? They are like everyone else’" You reasoned trying to fight the blush that was fighting to find its way out.
 
"No, they are totally unique to you. It shows your true self when the rest of you fights to hide it. They glisten when you are excited about something and dim when you are sad or confused. They show who you truly are." He passionately said moving closer to you. Frankly you were speechless, your cheeks blushed red as you bit your lip. Gently turning your head to face him his lips pressed against yours as both eyes closed welcoming the true feeling of the other person.
Moving back his eyes dropped to the grass below as you studied him waiting for his eyes to meet yours, where you communicated through your eyes to him, making him smile and laugh.
 
Sometimes the best language is silence ~ Unknown