the Dance (Final)

Mr. Vampire (Requested Three-Shot)

For the whole week, Jieun had practiced to be more confident and learnt to persevere whenever her boss would ask her to do extra work. She had learnt to apply makeup, contacts lens, and dance; though she practiced with her stuffed bear, and wearing revealing clothes were not a problem for her anymore!

 

Well, not too revealing. Shorts and skirts were alright but they can’t be too short. They should be at least half of her thigh in length. She had changed greatly and even her classmates could see the difference. There was a different aura around Jieun; one similar to the aura around the SNSD girls, and they didn’t know why she changed.

 

Today’s was finally the day of the Dance, which was the main reason of her change. JR had not once spoken to her since that day and she was somewhat nervous about what he would think about her sudden change. “Would he like my change?”, she thought and slapped herself once before she could think of any demoralizing thoughts.

 

This was her trick to stop depressing thoughts from invading her mind for the past few days. “Everything will be alright. He said to meet him at the designated place, which in other words, is the Gymnasium. ”, Jieun told herself as she nodded and smiled at her reflection.

 

“Well, time to get ready.”, she said to herself as she began applying the makeup.

 

---------

Jieun was now standing outside of the Gymnasium with her hair tied into a high ponytail; leaving her fringe and some hair at the side of her head, light makeup; eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss, and her white, $299, short sleeved dress that ended just above her knees, including her contacts, accompanied by a pair of black flats.

 

tumblr_ms1kicNbBd1stkwfyo1_250.png      tumblr_ms1km2JDiG1stkwfyo1_250.jpg

Music could be heard from outside and she frantically took deep breaths to calm herself down. “Remember, C.A.P; Confidence, Appearance and Perseverance. Confidence, Appearance and Perseverance.”, she chanted in her mind repeatedly and slowly managed to calm down.

 

“Appearance; Check, Confidence; Check, Perseverance; Check. Alright, I’m ready.”, Jieun said to herself after checking herself once more before entering the Gymnasium. A disco ball hung in the center of the ceiling, reflecting the lights around the dark hall while the music blasted through the speakers.

 

There were people dancing in the middle of the hall while others were standing by the walls and table full of food and drinks. Jieun’s eyes scanned around the place for JR but could not find him at all. “I must be too early.”, she thought optimistically and decided to grab a drink while waiting for him.

 

As she made her way to the table, she noticed that Amber was with Jonghyun while Luna was with Onew. “At least they found their partners.”, Jieun thought happily and smiled as she sipped the drink. One by one, the people around her started to dance with their partners, leaving Jieun all alone by the wall.

 

“I’ll just go to the washroom first.”, she thought and escaped the loud  hall into the confines of the quiet washroom. After relieving herself, she noticed that there was no one around as she stared at her reflection. “He’s coming. He’s coming.”, she repeated in her head and smiled before fixing her makeup.

 

Just as Jieun exited the washroom, the doors to the Gymnasium opened as JR entered smiling widely. Just as he had mentioned, he was wearing a white tuxedo and Jieun would have been happy at the sight of him but the beautiful girl wearing a white cocktail dress that had her arm wrapped around his, froze her on the spot. JR had come to the Dance with Jessica, one of the SNSD girls.

 

“I see… It was all just a joke.”, she mumbled under her breath after putting the pieces together. JR did not talk to her after that day; a clear sign that he wasn’t sincere with his arrangement. “I’m so stupid.”, Jieun thought as she realized she changed her personality for a jerk who didn’t deserve it.

 

“I shouldn’t be here.”, she mumbled and with that thought, she slipped out of the Gymnasium without anyone noticing.

 

---------

“One, the most important, is the appearance. This means a clear face; no pimples, acnes, etc. Your features; the size of your eyes, lips and face, the sharpness of your nose, are all perfect as that is what God has given you.” Luhan’s words flashed across her mind as she stared blankly at the water fountain.

 

She sat unmoving with hands folded neatly on her lap while her face was expressionless. She had just been dumped indirectly, and it hurt, but she refused to cry. A jerk like that didn’t deserve her tears but it was hard.

 

“The second thing is confidence, which you don’t seem to have. In terms of outer appearance, I can change you just like that. But in terms of confidence, it takes longer.”

 

“I guess a week isn’t long enough. I don’t feel confident anymore.”, she thought as she blinked slowly, still staring into space. “Was it really all a dream? Can this be a dream instead?”, she asked no one in particular as she sighed and closed her eyes.

 

“What’s wrong?”, a familiar velvety voice asked as Jieun sighed while keeping her eyes closed. “Go away. You’re not real.”, she said as he chuckled. “Why do you think so?”, he asked with a hint of amusement as Jieun sighed tiredly.

 

“The rumour that you can beautify any girl who enters your shop is just a rumour. Your shop doesn’t exist, which means you don’t exist. You’re nothing but a fragment of my imagination.”, she explained with her eyes still close, afraid that he might disappear if she opened them, as Luhan nodded before taking a seat next to her.

 

“And vampires don’t exist.”, she added remembering the rumour as he stared at her wide eyed. “Why do you say that?”, he asked shocked as she sighed for the millionth time. “Just because they’re not real.”, she replied as he shook his head in amusement.

 

“I assure you, I'm a vampire and I’m quite real.”, Luhan assured as Jieun shook her head stubbornly. “If you’re a vampire, then it just proves to me that you really are just a fragment of my imagination. But then again, I don’t care anymore.”, she said and rested her chin on her hands.

 

“By the way, what are you doing out here? Aren’t you supposed to be in the Gymnasium dancing with your date?”, he asked curiously and noticed when Jieun slightly flinched. “What’s wrong?”, he asked with a hint of worry, as she controlled herself crying.

 

“He came with someone else.”, she whispered, almost soundless but Luhan definitely heard it with his excellent hearing. “So what are you doing here? You should have gone in there and given him a piece of your mind.”, he said angrily as she shook her head.

 

“I don’t want to deal with any drama -I’m too tired for them.- and plus, it’s meaningless for me to do anything. I’ll just fall into his trap and make a fool out of myself.”, Jieun mumbled as he softened at her words.

 

“She’s changed. She’s much stronger than she used to be.”, he thought as he stared at her. Jieun was trying very hard not to burst into tears; it was harder now after knowing Luhan was beside her, even if he was just a fragment of her imagination.

 

“Get up.”, he demanded as he stood up abruptly causing her to open her eyes –They were closed the whole time.- and stare at him. Her heartbeat increased as she stared at him. His features were the same as they were; grey hair style nicely, black doe eyes, sharp nose, kissable lips, but now he was wearing a black tux with a long coat.

 

“He’s as handsome as he was before.”, she thought as he smirked slightly. “Get up. Let’s go.”, he insisted gently as Jieun narrowed her eyes at him. “Why should I? Where are we going?”, she demanded as she stayed rooted on the bench as he shook his head. “She didn’t change that much.”, he thought and smiled lovingly.

 

“Do you trust me?”, Luhan asked as Jieun scoffed. She was about to retort when he gave her a look that he wasn’t playing. “What are you going to do?”, she asked hesitantly as he smiled at her. “I’m going make you the most beautiful girl in the school and you’re going to get your revenge.”, he said as if it was the most easiest thing in the world to do while Jieun’s jaw dropped.

 

“Do you even know-”, she started but Luhan cut into her sentence as he extended his hand, “Do you trust me?” Jieun stare at it unsure of what to do but if there was anyone in the whole she trusted, for some odd reason, it would be Luhan. With a nod, she placed her hand in his, and squeaked when he pulled her into his arms.

 

“Now close your eyes.”, he whispered seductively and Jieun was about to ask what he was going to do but decided not to and followed his instructions. After she closed her eyes, Luhan smiled at how shy and unsure she looked. “I’ll make you beautiful.”, he promised before placing his lips against hers.

 

Jieun gasped at the sudden act and Luhan took advantage of it; pushing his tongue into her as he explored . Jieun, who has never kissed before, wasn’t sure what to do as she fisted his shirt while he kissed her. It didn’t take long for her to allow her instincts to take over as she kissed him back, with equal passion.

 

After a minute of kissing, Luhan pulled away leaving Jieun gasping for air while her eyes were dazed. “So beautiful. I’ll make him regret ever hurting my mate.”, he thought as his eyes glowed red while his fangs protruded out from his gums. He kissed her temple before making his way up to her ear and whispered, “This will hurt a little.”

 

Jieun was too dazed to process his words as he left a trail of kisses down to her neck. “I love you.”, he mumbled before his fangs penetrated the skin of her neck and pulled her hairband out, letting her hair fall freely. She gasped and moaned at the foreign feeling, clawing his back as he continued to her blood while his hands roamed against her back, trying to calm her down.

 

---------

“Hey, have seen Jieun?”, JR asked his friend, JB, as he glanced around the Gymnasium. “Nope. Aww~ Did Bookworm stood you up?”, JB teased as JR rolled his eyes and punched his arm lightly. “Please, I wouldn’t give a second of my time to that ugly worm if it weren’t for that stupid bet.”, he grumbled as JB laughed at him.

 

“It’s not my fault you at poker.”, he mocked while JR shot daggers at him. “This is serious! I was supposed to embarrass her, remember?! Why is it the other way round now? Stupid Bookworm!”, he cursed as JB snickered. “Who were you supposed to embarrass?”, a voice asked as JR turned at the voice.

 

“Jessica, you’re ba-”, JR started but Jessica immediately cut, angrily, into his sentence, “Who were you supposed to embarrass?” JR sighed in frustration before saying it doesn’t matter. “She didn’t even turn-”, he started but stopped, while his eyes widened as a new couple entered the scene.

 

In fact, he wasn’t the only one who stared. The whole Gymnasium turned and stared at the two with wide eyes. The male had nicely styled grey hair with big doe eyes and pink lips that contrasted well with his fair skin, while the female, who was shorter by a head, had long and straight brown hair that rested perfectly on her shoulders. She had big brown eyes, a small nose and red lips that contrasted well with her fair skin.

 

tumblr_ms2obctuRs1stkwfyo1_500.png       tumblr_ms1kd0PUZM1stkwfyo1_500.jpg       tumblr_ms1kd0PUZM1stkwfyo2_500.jpg

The male was wearing a black tuxedo while the Jieun was wearing a beige spaghetti strap chiffon dress that stopped just above her knee, accompanied by a pair of beige contrast bow mid heel court shoes. Her left arm was wrapped around his right as they walked into the hall, seemingly unaffected by the stares they were receiving.

 

“Hey. Isn’t that-”, JB started after nudging JR while he cut into his friend’s sentence while nodding his head, “Uh huh.” The two of them –Heck, everyone was awe-struck!- stared at the couple as they tried to process who they were.

 

“I’ll get you your drink.”, Luhan said and was about to leave when he noticed a flash of uneasiness in her eyes. “Don’t worry, I’m right here.”, he said, smiling before planting a kiss on the top of her head. “Ok.”, Jieun replied, flashing a small smile, as he smiled wider before leaving her side for her drinks.

 

“Here’s your chance! She’s alone; Go talk to her!”, JB urged as he pushed JR towards Jieun. “Aish! I got it, I got it.”, he mumbled as he cleared his throat and smoothed his coat. Everyone watched as JR approached Jieun, who was simply standing wherever Luhan had left her.

 

“Hey.”, he greeted, after clearing his throat, as Jieun controlled herself from flinching, before looking up at JR. Jieun stared at him for a few seconds before nodding her head in acknowledgement with a straight face. “Luhan oppa, please come back. I don’t think I’m ready for this.”, she mentally called for him as she stood there awkwardly beside JR.

 

“Erm, so I was wondering if you would like a dance?”, he asked and extended his hand as he waited for her reply. Jieun stared at it for a few seconds before glancing up to see Luhan walking towards them. “Sorry, I already have a partner.”, she said politely with a hint of dislike, rejecting him, as she walked towards Luhan.

 

However, before she could walk away from him, JR grabbed her wrist, pulling her back. “What are you doing?”, Jieun asked sceptically as he scowled at her but before he could say anything a hand grabbed onto his wrist. “Is there a problem?”, Luhan asked, strangely calm, as he held onto JR’s wrist, squeezing it lightly to demand him to let his mate go.

 

His eyes twitch in anger as he stared at Luhan. “As a matter of fact, there is. She”, JR said and glanced over to Jieun before continuing, “is my date for tonight.” Jieun narrowed her eyes at him while Luhan looked unaffected by his words. “Is that true?”, he asked, no one in particular, as he hummed in thought.

 

“Well, the last time I checked, you had dumped her for another girl, so as of right now, she’s mine.”, he said and growled lightly as he tightened his grip on JR; not caring if he broke the bones in his wrist. “Ouch!”, JR whined in his head and quickly removed his hand from her.

 

“Smart choice.”, Luhan mumbled, letting go of his wrist before  wrapping his arm over her waist, pulling Jieun against his body. “Let’s go, baby.”, Luhan said gently as he guided her towards the dance floor.

 

“Can I have this dance?”, he asked cheekily –He had forgotten about JR as the music had changed into a slow tempo.- and extended his arm as she giggled in response. “What’s the point of asking if you already brought me here?”, she asked but placed her hand in his as she did a curtsy before they began dancing.

 

JR growled in annoyance at the sight as he went to his partner. “Let’s dance.”, he demanded and grabbed her arm as she quickly twisted away from him. “Dance by yourself! I don’t want to dance with a jerk like you!”, Jessica shouted before stomping out the place, leaving JR utterly furious.

 

Both Luhan and Jieun were enjoying the dance together until she was pulled out from his grasp. Jieun squeaked at the sudden rough action before colliding with another’s chest. “What? JR?!”, she thought after she looked up to see who had destroyed her perfect moment with Luhan.

 

“What you do want, JR?”, Jieun demanded as she glared at him while he smirked at her. “Just a little fun.”, he replied as Luhan’s eyes turned red while he grabbed JR’s collar. “Let. Her. Go. Right. Now. And go back. To where you came from.”, he demanded, emphasizing every word as he stared into JR’s eyes, before letting him go.

 

JR was in a daze as he released Jieun from his hold and turned away without saying a word. She watched as he shuffled his feet towards his friend JB. “What did you do to him?”, she asked curiously with wide eyes as Luhan calmed himself. Another crazy act from that guy and Luhan was sure he would have snapped his ungrateful neck.

 

“It’s a vampire thing. I can make anyone do anything.”, he explained before he smirked and leaned towards her. “Kiss me.”, he said while looking into her eyes as Jieun blinked at him before bursting into laughter. “You’re funny, Luhan!”

 

“Luhan? What happened to ‘oppa’?”, he asked, raising his eyebrow as she blushed and narrowed her eyes at him. “When have I ever called you oppa?”, she retorted as he smirked. “Another thing about vampires, is that we have a unique individual power; mine happens to be telekinesis, which includes mind reading.”, he whispered in her ear as her eyes widened.

 

“T-that means…”, she thought as Luhan nodded his head in reply to her unasked question. “I heard every little thing in your head from the moment we met.”, he replied as her face grew a deeper shade of red. “Luhan, you idiot!”, she exclaimed and ran out of the place with a chuckling Luhan behind her.

 

----------------------------

Finally!! This story is complete! *Sniff sniff* T.T I can't believe it's done.. I'm hope you guys are ok with the ending! It's somewhat of a cliffhanger. :)

 

Special speech; (Clears throat)

 

I would like to thank my precious subbies, for supporting me by subscribing and leaving lots and lots of comments for me to read! I really really like reading your thoughts! They always made my day! :D Just for you guys, I might write a bonus chapter thought, I'm still not sure yet.. :/

 

I would also like to thank Luhan (Not to forget other members of EXO) for being so damn perfect that I can practically write any role for him (them) and he (they) would fit it perfectly! I must also thank IU for being the most adorable person on Earth as she looks good with every hot/perfect/adorable guy out there!

 

Finally! I would like to thank my Sec, ITE, RP and AFF friends (I don't see a difference between you guys except the fact that we don't meet.) for friending me and putting my with my crazy self. Hahahahahahha!! Well... I guess that's it. Hahahahahaha!! Oh! And I would like to thank my parents for giving birth to me and God for making me into such an imaginative person! Alright, that's it. XD

 

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!

 

PS: Remember LEAVE STORY COMMENTS!! :D

 

 

PPS: Please check out my EXO stories, if you haven't! (Click on their poster)

 

Machine; (Ongoing)

machine_zps6964d3db.png

 

Cursed?; (Will start updating on 1st January 2014)

tumblr_mrig66c5IX1stkwfyo1_500.png