Chapter 1

Baby Don't Cry

{Chapter 1}

Author's note:I'm so sorry because I didn't update this story on 1st October.Not that I
forgot about this story..Just,I'm busy with school homeworks and my english scrapbook.My exam is coming soon.I'm so stress but I will try my best to make this story interesting.I decided to update this story first because this story got more subscribers than my 2 other stories so..here,I dedicated the Chapter 1 to you.
WARNING!:My english is bad T_T


Don’t hesitate anymore please

take my heart away

Yes, the sharper it is, the better

even the moonlight shuts its eyes tonight

You're sitting on the bench while thinking about your fate.You cry silently.Why  you like him?If you don't like him,maybe this will not happening at you.Suddenly,a hand is on your right shoulder.You look at the person.It's a guy that you like."Are you okay,Yieun?",he said."Ouh..I'm always okay,Suho oppa..",you fake a smile."Really?",Suho looks at you."Nae..",you nod."Yieun-ah..please...don't hesitate anymore..just take my heart away.I like you.Why can't you just believe me Cho Yieun??",Suho talk about the topic again.You try your best not to cry."I will believe you..only if you're not engaged yet..",you look up at the sky."Then..do you want me to cancel the engangement?",he asked seriously."I never said that..I never ask you to cancel it...Sorry,I will go now",then you quickly stand up and go away from him."W-wait!Yieun!",he shout your name but you just walk away from there and pretending like you don't hear him.
*Flashback*

If only it was a different guy and not me

if only it was a line from a comedy

I will burn all of the scars

exchanged with your love

"Yieun-ah,you want your life to be normal back,right?",your sister said."N-nae.Waeyo?",you look at your sister."Then he should dissapear from your life,Yieun",your sister said calmly."W-what?Dissapear??",you're very shocked because of your sister words."Nae.You should k..kill...him when he's sleeping...",your sister is sighing now."What?!No I won't do that unnie!",you shout at your sister."But that's only your choice Cho Yieun!",your sister shout back at you."Unnie..are you serious?"you look at her with a sad face."Do you think I'm kidding?I won't do joke about serious thing,Yieun",your sister said strictly."U-unnie..",you cry.Then you go out from your house.But you don't know that Suho overheard your conversation with your sister.So he follow you to the park and tell you to take his heart away but sadly,you don't understand what he mean and you don't want to listen to him so you leave him alone at the park.
*End of The Flashback*

Baby don’t cry tonight

After the darkness passes

Baby don’t cry tonight

None of this will have happened

It’s not you who will

Become short-lived

So baby don’t cry cry

Because my love will protect you

Suho is searching for you after you leave him alone at the park.He found you at the beach alone.When he walk silently towards you,he overheard what you said.He is speechless."Why I like Suho oppa?It's all my fault for falling in love with him..Yes I want him to dissapear from my life but I don't want to do that 'cruel' way to make him dissapear from my life..",you sighed.Suho decided to interrupted you."Yieun,sorry but I overheard you just now..And I know about your conversation with your sister,Yelin",Suho said making you startled."W..what?You overheard every words that we said at our house?",you look at him while feeling nervous."Yes Yieun.That's why I followed you until at the park and that's why I said,just take my heart away.But you don't understand what I mean,Yieun.Just make me become a short-lived person",Suho said slowly making you speechless."Suho oppa!No,I won't do that 'cruel' thing to you!I rather be suffering by seeing you happy with another girl than do that 'cruel' thing..",you shout a bit at him."Just do it,Yieun..even if I'm not here when you already do that 'cruel' thing to me,my love will always protect you because..",Suho words make you feel sad."Because of what??",you look at him."Because I love you,Yieun..",for the second time,he confessed to you.You're speechless."B-but..Suho oppa..you will be engaged soon,right..?",you said without looking at him."I still can cancel it,Yieun..",his words make your heart hurts.You really don't want him to cancel his engangement."Suho oppa..I said bef-",you can't continue your words because he kiss your lips.You're shocked because of the sudden kiss but you just accept the kiss instead of pushing him.After a few minutes,he break the kiss and look at you.You look at him back."Suho oppa..but really...I can't accept you because...you still remember what did Yelin unnie said right??",you started to cry."Then,just make me be a short-lived person Yieun..",Suho smile bitterly and wipe your tears away.But you still want to cry.Then you hug him tightly.He hug you back while rubbing your back.

-To Be Continued-

Author's Note:Seriously guys..I really can't make sad story *cry on the corner* huhuhu.My sad story is fail!! *knock my head on the wall* Auchh.. hehehe~ o.o