I can`t stand myself anymore

I can't stand myself anymore

Deullie was rolling in the bed when he heard Gongchan shouting:

 

-Hyung? Are you ok?- he said getting closer.

 

- Yes, why?- he respond.

 

-You had been in your bed all morning- he hugged Sandeul and look at him worried.

 

-Oh, I'm just too tired from yesterday. Don't worry- He smile and hugged him back. Gongchan moved back for Deullie to stand up and this one looked dazed.

 

-Hyung, we'll be waiting for you in the living room- he said while closing the door.

 

He made a big sigh and opened the door to meet the others. In that moment a recent showered Baro crossed on his way wearing just a towel . Baro shivered.

 

-Ya! Sandeul! you scared me, Excuse me.. I need my clothes.-

 

Deullie froze, started sweating cold and his throat felt dry,  gaped at Baro seeing nothing but a towel that hung from waist to knee.  Baro step aside Sandeul and slightly pushed him to close the door. Sandeul was still in shock with his face as red as tomato. Gongchan saw it and started laughing. Jinyoung and CNU also noticed. 

-Hyung! What were you thinking?- Gongchan asked with derision. The others laughed and CNU approach to take him to the couch. Sandeul just looked at the floor and said nothing.

After a while Baro got out of the room, already dressed. All were watching television when Sandeul felt someone sit next to him. Deullie turn to see and for his suprise it was Baro who also turned to look and made a pout to make him smile (which worked).

Later, in the afternoon,  Jinyoung and CNU went to buy food for dinner.  Gongchan, Baro and Sandeul stayed in the appartment.   Gongchan take the opportunity to grab Jinyoung's laptop to listen on what he was working and use the internet to check what the fans had been published. Baro was watching TV while Sandeul was playing video games on his psp.

Baro realized how entertained was Sandeul so he got closer to him. 

- What are you playing? -Baro asked Sandeul, who didn't took his eyes from the screen.

-Racing game- said frowning for being focused on the game.

-Let me play, looks amused-

-Wait,let me win the race.-

Baro became impatient and take the device away of Deullie's hands. He got angry but Baro began joking with not letting him reach it.  Sandeul stretched to reach Baro arm where he had the game, trying to stretch as much as he could until... he fell on Baro. Both were face to face. Sandeul blushed and opened his eyes more than usual. When suddenly felt Baro's arms grabbed him by the waist and pressed his body towards him. Baro turn so that Sandeul would stay below him.

-Since when you look so cute? - Baro said seductively as he approached to Deullie's face.

They heard the bedroom door open and the two separated almost jumping. Gongchan got out and ran to hug Baro. He hugged back and smiled.

-Hyung! I'm hungry!- he rubbed his tummy and made puppy eyes.

Baro laguhed and called his hyungs "we'll be there soon, we are paying" said Jinyoung.

 

 

Hyungs arrived with dinner. They sat around a little table that was in the living room. Sandeul sat next to Jinyoung and Gongchan, CNU and Baro in the opposite side, in front of them.  Sandeul kept looking at his plate, eating slow and nervous. Baro didn't take his eyes away of Deullie during dinner.  Sandeul only could think of those words ... "since when you look so cute?". A chill invaded his back and  his legs were shaking.  Jinyoung asked if he was ok, he just replied with a "yes" followed by a smile. After everyone finished eating Sandeul offered to wash the dishes, so he would have time to think and relax. The others went to watch TV. He was almost finished washing dishes when he felt a hand grabbing his waist.

- Want me to help you clean the kitchen? - It was Baro with a cute smile.

-Amm ... No, I'm ok doing it myself- Sandeul tried to put his best face though his gaze was diverted around with the purpose of avoiding eye contact with Baro.
 
-I'll help, so we'll finish faster- Baro began cleaning the kitchen and putting things in the fridge. 
 
One by one the others went to bed, until finally there were just Baro and Sandeul. Deullie sat on the couch and the TV while Baro was rinsing the dishcloth with which he had cleaned the kitchen. Sandeul was very attentive to the show, even laughed at the scenes he saw. Baro sat beside him.
 
- What are you laughing at? - Baro was trying figure out what was causing grace to Sandeul.
 
-hahahaha nothing, things the MC asks to the guests- Sandeul was still with his eyes on the screen. 
 
Then a couple of arm surrounded Deullie's body and a head leaned on his shoulder. Sandeul turned to meet Baro's face inches from his. His heart began to beat very fast and his eyes focused on Baro's lips. Those slightly dark pink lips, desirables. Deullie was so nervous that in an act of impulse kissed the lips of his partner. Sandeul surprised when he reciprocated his kiss making it deeper and deeper until their tongues were involved.Baro layed down Sandeul on the couch while kissing him and began his face. Sandeul just hugged him and moved his hands all over his back. Baro cut the kiss and move back a little bit to look into Sandeul's eyes. 
 
-Did you though that the only one who felt this ways was you?-  He said with a low and seductive tone.
 
Sandeul smiled and a few drops fell from his eyes.
 
-I love you ... I've always loved you .. - Baro closer to Sandeul trying to hug him. Sandeul's voice was breaking because of the tears. Baro whispered in his ear.
 
-I love you too ... and more than you could imagine-.
 
Sandeul turn and leave Baro lying below him, which surprised him.
 
-You .. Did you know about my feelings? - Sandeul said with pleading tone (for the response).
 
'Yes, you were a bit obvious haha but didn't want to rush, I was worried about everything else-  he said- but nothing will happened while your by my side.
 
Sandeul cry even more and started hitting Baro with the little strength he had at thart moment. Baro hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.
 
-My love ... thank you for loving me secretly all the time-. Baro grabbed Sandeul's face and kissed him warm and cuddly.
 
Sandeul fell asleep in the arms of Baro who didn't take too much to fall asleep too. Asleep on the couch with a smile on their faces.
 
-THE END-
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi, this is my first oneshot ... (daaa you read in the description -.- silly me). Months ago I thought "agh! I'll never read fanfics, bla bla bla" and well here I am.  Sorry if it was too short (again, its my first try). I will try to write more often. If you hate it or love it, it was good or awful... comment below :) any opinion it's accepted.
 
By the way.. my OTP is Badeul coffcoffi'mtooobviouscoffcoff
 
~Awakeatnight (Despiertadenoche)~