His new side.

Let's fall in love together!

 

I was skipping in the SM building because I was super happy. I was meeting Donghae for lunch. He said we were going to a fancy restaurant. I was glad as long as I get food. I was starving! 
 
By accident i bumped into someone. "Cheosanghamnida." I apologized to whoever it was. I raised my head and saw Kyuhyun-ah. I hadn't seen him since...that day. I think he was upset at me. He was avoiding me. 
 
"Tiffany." He said my name with a blank expression. He didn't even call me Noona. 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him worriedly. He talked to me like...like I was a nobody. 
 
"Yes, you did. You did everything wrong." He glared at me. I stepped back shocked at his gaze. 
 
"You fell in love with my hyung. i'm suppose to be happy for you about that?" He said bitterly. 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah that doesn't mean we still can't be friends." I told him softly. 
 
"I don't want to be your friend anymore." 
 
I gaped at him hurt written all over my face. How...How could he even think about that? He doesn't want to be my friend anymore? After everything we've gone through? He was my first friend here...
 
"No, please don't say that." I begged him trying to keep my voice stable, but it kept shaking. 
 
"Get away from me." He said coldly pushing me. He pushed me. I fell to the ground crying. 
 
He didn't even check to see if I was fine or not. He left. He left me. 
 
I cried and I cried and I cried. My sobs echoing from the halls. But, he didn't come back. No matter how much I called his name he didn't come. 
 
I finally gave up. I stood up with rather difficulty since my eyes were blurred from my tears. i had to see Donghae for our date...but I was in no mood for that. I wanted to go home. I wanted....Kyuhyun to be my friend again! 
 
What did I do that was so bad? 
 
Was it really become of Donghae? 
 
I'm not going to give up Donghae just because it makes one person happy. No, I love Donghae with all my heart. If, Kyuhyun doesn't want to be my friend just because of that...then too bad for him.  He's going to have to deal with it from now on. 
 
I angrily wiped my tears away. I have to go clean myself up. If Donghae sees me like this....
 
I quickly escaped to a nearby bathroom and cleaned myself. I washed my face and freshened up. I looked at myself in the mirror. 
 
Forget Kyuhyun. He doesn't like you anymore. Why should you?
 
But, I still like Kyuhyun. He was my friend. I can't hate him. 
 
I've never hated anyone. 
 
I left the bathroom with a heavy heart seeing Donghae walking by. 
 
"Oh, Tiffany I've been looking for you!" He exclaimed. He wrapped a hand around my waist. "What's wrong? Your eyes are really red." He noticed. 
 
"Nothing. I'm probably tired." I told him. I know I shouldn't keep secret from Donghae but if I told him...well Kyuhyun could get hurt.
 
"You want me to cancel the reservations?" He asked me his face worried. I shook my head super face. "No, I'm never too tired for eating." I told him. 
 
He grinned at me. "Alright, come on." He said grabbing a hold of my hand. 
 
Gosh, Donghae how I wish I could tell you. I want to so badly. 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun POV: 
 
Tiffany, I'm so sorry. 
 
I never wanted to hurt you. 
 
But, I have to. 
 
For me to forget you, I have to make myself hate you.
 
But, i can't.
 
I'm falling more and more in love with you. 
 
 
A/N- HEY GUYS! I TOLD YOU I WOULD UPDATE SOON! :p its really short ik. but hopefully next chappie will be long. i realized i have wayy too many chappies. i'm going to fix some....im so tired. i woke up an hr ago and went straight to my computer and typing. thats how much i care about you guys <3 letting my stomach rumble for food. lol. imma go eat waffles now. NOMNOM. ADIOS!!! lol kyuhyuns pic is so big XD