Help is always there.

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany POV:
 
I had a nightmare last night. 
 
but, it wasn't a nightmare because it had happened and it was real. I rolled over on my bed to look at my mirror. My lips were bruised, my neck had all these weird markings.  'Oh, they're hickeys.'  
 
I bit my lip trying to hide back the tears that were so dangerously trying to fall. I was never a strong person emotionally and physically. How am I suppose to stay strong about this?! 
 
"Knock Knock." Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said while looking at the time. 5:00. Oh good. I thought I overslept. Sica came in the room still in her pj's. "Hey." She said to me coming to sit on my bed."Hi." I said.
 
"So, I saw Yunho last night...." She said her cheeks turning pink. "Did he tell you?" I whispered my breath caught in my throat. She shook her head. "He told me to ask you." She met my eyes. 
 
I pulled the blanket closer to me to cover my neck. I didn't want her to see. I was afraid of what she would think of me. 
 
"T.o.p" I said his name very softly. And when Sica heard that her eyes enlarged and hung open. "What did he do?" She whispered moving closer to me holding my hands with hers. I looked at our hands as I spoke. 
 
"He gave me a warning...and it was this." I removed the blanket to show her the mark that he left on me. I heard her gasp beside me. I quickly covered myself up so she didn't have to see any more of it. 
 
"He did that to you?" She said her voice still a whisper. I nodded. "Did he.... you?" She asked hesitantly. I shook my head slowly. "No he didn't."
 
She instantly sighed and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and let my head rest on her shoulder. "Sica, what am I gonna do? He's not going to leave me alone." I murmured. 
 
"We're figure something out. He's not going to lay a hand on you from now on!" She said in her assertive voice. 
 
I raised my head. "What happens...if Donghae finds out?" I asked her my lip quivering. Oh my...if he found out. I could never face him ever again. I would commit sucide if he ever found out. 
 
"I don't know, Tiffany. I think he'd be upset. He'd want to hurt T.o.p." She told me. I frowned at her. "What? You thought he wouldn't like you anymore?" She asked me. 
 
When I didn't answer..." Yah, Tiffany. That boy is crazy in love with you. I don't think anything can stop his undying love for you." She told me. I smiled at her words. 
 
"Now, come on. We've got a show to put on." She told me helping off the bed. "Wait, Jessica." I said. She looked at me curiously. 
 
"I wanted my first kiss with Donghae...you think...i'll still get it?" I asked her shyly my cheeks turning red. She looked at me straight in the eye.
 
"Your gonna get more then just a first kiss from him."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Tiffany POV:
 
On the day of the first live performance my stylist Unnie asked me why I had so many marks all over my neck. I sat there stunned not knowing what to say. I frantically looked over at Sica, to see if she knew what i could say. 
 
"oh, you know Tiffany, she was playing around with the curling iron." Sica said casually wavering a hand as if it was nothing. I instantly sighed in relief. "Thank you" I mouthed to her. She nodded her head meaning she got it.
 
I looked at my complexion in the mirror and frowned. 
 
Why am I so weak? 
 
Am i too easy? 
 
Why couldn't I defend myself? Is it because i can't? Is it because I'm a girl? That can't be it. It doesn't matter if I'm a girl or not. 
 
I'm just an easy target for him aren't I? 
 
What am I gonna do? 
 
"Tiffany? Tiffany?" I raised my head for the first time hearing Taeyeon Unnie calling me. "Neh?" I said. 
 
"um, it's time for us to go." She said to me staring at me curiously. I guess i dazed out...
 
"Oh. come  on then!" I said hopping off my chair and linking my arm with her. 
 
I quickly erased the thoughts from before and focused on remembering the lyrics for the song. 
 
Third Person POV:
 
"Kyuhyun-ah!" Eunhyuk Hyung called the maknae out of the room. What he wanted to discuss with Kyuhyun he didn't want Donghae to hear.
 
"Yes, Hyung?" he came out wiping sweat off his forehead. 
 
"We need to talk." Eunhyuk said leaning against the wall.
 
"About Tiffany." 
 
Eunhyuk's facial expression wasn't too pretty when he said that. He looked sort of grim. 
 
Kyuhyun froze. He knew that this day would come but he would never had expected that Eunhyuk Hyung to figure it out. "H-How's you know?" He asked. 
 
Eunhyuk gave him a "duh" look. "The fact that you practically drool every time she walks by is a totally gimme. Also you look at her the same way Donghae does."
 
Kyuhyun sighed. He didn't like the conversation at all. 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, You know there's a problem with that." He continued. "I know." Kyuhyun answered. "Hyung's going to end up with her because they both love each other." He told him sighed deeply. 
 
"Yeah." Eunhyuk simply said. 
 
"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun." He added patting his shoulder. Kyuhyn lifted his head up. "Don't be. I'm fine! I knew this would happen like this." He said trying to be cheerful. He even gave in a fake smile. "I just got a little too ahead of myself." He shrugged his shoulders. 
 
"You can still like her. But, don't let Donghae know." Eunhyuk told him trying to show the bright side. Kyuhyun nodded. "Of course, Hyung. Don't worry about me." He said going back inside the room.
 
How am I suppose to forget about her? 
 
Tiffany?
 
She's the first girl who's ever made me nervous when I sing. 
 
She's the first girl who stole my heart at first look. 
 
Of course Donghae Hyung would get Tiffany. She was his girl. Even if he never called dibs on her, it was obvious that they belonged with each other. 
 
I have to do something. 
 
Quick. 
 
A/N-Did you guys like this? I'm sorry. I'm not good at scenes like this. This is the first time I'm writing something like this. Oh, and yes. Yunho and Jessica have a thing for each other. Don't worry. They will be together. And, I chose Yunho bc everyone naturally chooses Onew, or Leetuk, or heechul or Donghae for Jessica but I like doing something different. I hope I won't lose any subscribers for it...
 
Is anyone excited for SNSD comeback? I love Taeyeon's teaser pic. I'm really anticipating it. I heard their gonna be an english version of it! YAY! That makes me happy!!  had no idea what to write so I didn't update. Like seriously ever since I added the whole T.O.P thing I wa so confused on what to write...and alot of you guys were confused which is my fault. IM SO SORRY! I hope everything is cleared up now. :P I'll try very hard to update more often. Just plz stay patient with me you guys. 
 
 
Poor Kyu...He knew his heart would be broken. aww. DONT WORRY. things will be better for him...idk when but they will LOL. 
 
BTW HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO DONGHAE<33
 
RANDOM FACT#5 I THINK- I cried while watching the RUGRATZ MOVIE. :p
 
 
Anyways bye guyz! See ya next time!! <333
 
Plz comment and subscribe!!