I Desire You.

Temporary Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDbpE6qHDSA

INFINITE: Destiny

---

As you, T.O.P., and Taeyang part at the intersection of the main street, T.O.P. grabs your hand.

"Mind stopping by at your house?" T.O.P. gives you a seductive grin, widening each second.

You roll your eyes, turn, and just let T.O.P. hold onto your hand.

"I take that as a yes." T.O.P. says, while following you.

---

As you enter your house, you quickly took off your shoes, and walked into the house.

As for T.O.P., he took his time to take in the surroundings around him.

"What are you staring at?" You say, annoyed.

T.O.P. turned to you and grinned. "I'm observing where I'll be living a few years from now."

You rolled your eyes and turned back inside. "I'm going to take a shower."

---

After 30~45 minutes, you finally finished bathing.

As you walked out, arms s around your waist.

"T.O.P.-----!" You turn then notice T.O.P.'s face barely inches from yours.

"What do you want?" You say with narrowed eyes.

T.O.P. leaned in and whispered into your ear. "Don't you think we should continue to the next step?"

You furrow your eyes. "Next step?"

Before you could respond, T.O.P.'s lips collided into yours.

Your eyes widened, and you stood frozen in position.

No, your mind called.

You tried to move away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter