Coincidental Meeting.

Temporary Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6aEt0bkWM

B.A.P. Bow Wow 

---

Tucking on a white but black ribboned hat, matched up with a  cute sundress, you step out onto the street.

   (A/N: Sorry, the picture came like this :[ )

With your purse dangling by your side, you strolled to the bus stop, enjoying the morning's fresh air.

*SKIP TIME* (A/N: Sorry, a bit lazy xP Actually just no need for this part)

As you stepped off the bus, you past by the flower shop.

The ahjumma of the flower shop waved at you. "Annyeong, Subin-ah!" She called.

"Annyeong!" You called back, putting on a sweet smile.

"Still looking pretty as always!" She says while patting your shoulder.

"Nah, nah. Not that much." You say, laughing softly.

"Ah, alright. But I believe so!" The owner of the shop exclaimed. "Go! I won't keep you from work!" She said while shooing you away.

"Ah, goodbye." You called.

Then you past by the bakery and then came to the cafe shop you worked for.

Next to the cafe shop, the metal bars opened.

You turned to see it was Taeyang. Your crush.

"Annyeong Taeyang!" You called.

"Annyeong Subin-ah! Aren't you going in yet? T.O.P. is waiting for you." He said while setting up his auto shop.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes. The guy who was extremely infatuated with you--yup, it is---T.O.P.

"It's okay. We only open at 9 sharp." You reply, while checking your watch to see it's 8:40.

"Well, I guess he wouldn't be too happy to see you with me. He'll think you're cheating on him." Taeyang cracked a small joke.

"If he would trust me, then it wouldn't happen." You say with a loud sigh.

Taeyang chuckled lightly. "Good luck with that. I'll first go set up the shop, see you around." Taeyang pointed his thumb toward the inner part of the shop, then turned and walked in.

"Um...wait!" You called, causing Taeyang to stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter