Authornim didn't let us....

할말있어요 (GOTTA TALK TO U)

Seungri sighed of frustration while searching for the key of the dorm inside of his jeans' pocket. "Found it!" he pushed the door forward after opening it and stumbled in the hallway, trying to take his shoes off without the help of his hands. It was all dark, as if nobody was home, so he switched on the lights and set his shoes on the shoe rack messily. 

His hyung TOP may don't like that but he wasn't in the mood for worrying about this right now. He had just this night left after things get hectic and he won't have hours to sleep left, after he starts his comeback promos and all. Tomorrow was the first day of his filmings for the MV and he was determined to make it look wonderful, but he also wanted to be fast, to get rid of too much work. Of course he liked doing new MV and coming back to stage, it was always thrilling and he has a lot of fun with the staff and all. But still it was tiring to always come home late at night and to wake up too early in the morning. 

And the fact that now was his and only his second mini-album, he knew he was gonna feel lonely even more, not to have all the members around him, not to have his hyungs to support him, not to have Jiyong next to him when performing or doing interviews. This aspect of the thing also scared him in a way. Someday he wishes to have a normal life, sharing it with Jiyong. But he knew G-Dragon was never gonna leave this hectic life no matter what. He loves music so much after all. 

Seungri opened the fridge's door and served himself some cold water, the stalls of the long dorm's French windows weren't closed, and he could see all the dots from Seoul's night lights. He smiled, filling his glass of cold water again and drank slowly. 

He sighed of satisfaction because he was too thirsty earlier but couldn't find a minute to drink. He set his glass in the dishwasher and directed himself to the bedrooms, peeking through the doors that were still left open, trying to find at least one of Big Bang members that would have stayed at the appartment, but he couldn't hear a thing. 

"Are they all already sleeping?" he whispered, passing by Daesung's bedroom door, that was obviously closed and only silence could be heard. He shrugged it off and entered his own, opening his drawers and getting fresh pajamas to wear. He picked his towel and made his way towards the bathroom. All he wanted to do now, was to take a hot shower and slip under his blanket, close his eyes and get some sleep before tomorrow. 

He stripped himself and the spatter, checking the temperature, before going under it. He sighed as water began to fall on his tensed muscles and started to relax himself as drops of hot water sneaked on the curves of his body. Steam formed inside of the bathroom because of the too hot water, half blinding Seungri. 

He grabbed the soap but jumped and squealed of surprise when two hands grabbed his waist and encircled him from behind. Seungri felt hairs ticlking at his neck and he was about to scream again, but when he looked down to the frail hands, rubbing his stomach, he recognized the one hugging him from behind. It was his habit after all, he said that in Strong Heart's YG Special. 

"Jiyong hung" he laughed. "You scared me!" he turned around, and was not even surprised to see that G-Dragon was also . "I was sleeping but you woke me up maknae" he whispered at the crook of his neck, circling his hands around it. 

The water fell upon them both and Jiyong sighed of pleasure, Seungri's skin was red due to the too hot water. "Sorry if I woke you up hyung" he apologized, resting his face on Jiyong's shoulder. 

"Anyway I would have woken up, I was working on some songs, and my head dropped on the desk" Seungri laughed again, putting his hands on Jiyong's hips.  "You work too hard hyung!" he exclaimed. 

"You too maknae, I can feel you're tired, lemme wash your body, and let's go to sleep, together okay?" he grabbed the soap and started to rub it at Seungri's back, making him shiver of satisfaction. 

"T-together hyung? Isn't that dangerous?" Seungri asked, making Jiyong stop his hands at his back. "You do it all the time, why would that be dangerous after all?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow. 

Seungri shrugged "I don't know~" he hugged Jiyong by the neck, sticking his body to his hyung, making them both shudder. "I don't care what people would say about us, plus all the members already know about us, right?" Jiyong stated, and Seungri could only nod, lost in his thoughts. 

Jiyong turned off the spatter after washing Seungri's body with care (and his own too). He grabbed Seungri's towel as they both stepped out of the shower, he wrapped the towel around Seungri's waist and managed to grab another one to dry Seungri's dripping hair, massaging his skull with his delicate hands. 

Seungri sighed of satisfaction, throwing his head back towards Jiyong, he always enjoyed it when Jiyong was being so caring with him, always making him feel so good. He might as well have fallen asleep right away at Jiyong's administrations. But his eyes that were half shut opened when Jiyong stopped. Seungri turned around as Jiyong wrapped the towel around himself. 

He smiled and breathed slowly, it was starting to get too hot in here, as both of them were so close to each other, so Seungri decided to open the door. He inhaled deeply when stepping out of the sauna he created in the bathroom; that as well might not please TOP hyung, but he didn't care either. His mind was too occupied with thoughts of Jiyong, Jiyong's hands rubbing his hands at his back in the shower, washing his body. It had been months since he and Jiyong had shared this together because of his Asian Tour for One of a Kind. 

He directed himself to his bedroom, determined to get a night of full sleep before the hectic schedule of tomorrow, Jiyong following right behind. He was starting to feel cold, the towel just wrapped around his waist. He was going to open the door to his bedroom, but Jiyong's hand stopped him, tightening around his arm. 

"You're not going in with me?" he pointed to the door at the left of Seungri's. "I'm just going to change myself" he replied with a soft smile, Jiyong really wanted him to stay this night, and he wanted it too, he knew he'll sleep faster and better with Jiyong's arms around him. 

"Come on, you can just change yourself in my room, right?" Jiyong wriggled his eyebrows and slapped Seungri's , before running to his bedroom, making Seungri laugh loudly. 

He stepped inside Jiyong's room, widening his eyes as he saw the mess Jiyong created in his desk; a lot of scratched papers were spread at there were a couple of glasses filled with water at the egde of the table, menacing to fall. Seungri could see a lot of paragraphs, from the laptop's screen. "Aaaarg, sorry.. I was writing soooo" Jiyong tried to explain, scratching at his head with a half smile. 

"It's good at least you're inspired" 

Jiyong nodded and processed to clean his desk, he does not like to keep his things messy. And he'd get a headache if he leaves it here and wakes up tomorrow morning knowing that he'd have to clean it all up. "Wait I'll be back" he said towards Seungri, that sat at the edge of his bed, as he grabbed the four glasses (why did he get four of them instead of just keeping one each time he went to the kitchen? No one knows), moving to go till the dorm's kitchen. 

Seungri took advantage that he was alone to change himself, even if he was back at the shower with Jiyong, still he'd be embarrased if he had to change in front of Jiyong, since he has that kind of habit to his lips everytime he changes himself in front of him. Jiyong came back from the kitchen, with another glass filled of water and a big grin on his face, but it quickly turned into a pout when he saw Seungri already in his pajama pants and shirt. 

"Yah maknae!!! Why did you change before I came back?" he poked at Seungri's rib pretty strongly. But Seungri only shrugged sticking his tongue out. "I wanted to see you....... " Jiyong said, looking into Seungri's eyes, seeming really serious. Which stopped Seungri from laughing. "I really missed you during this Tour". 

"Me too......" Seungri bent his head, looking to the floor. "I guess I get inspiration when we are together you know? Because before I came back it was all blank right here" Jiyong pointed at his skull with a small laugh. Seungri slipped himself under the blanket, after Jiyong and rested his head on Jiyong's chest. They stayed a couple of minutes like that, just hearing each others breath, and Seungri could hear Jiyong's heartbeat with his eyes closed. 

"Your hair tickles in my chest you know" Jiyong smiles, Seungri's skull, taking full hands of Seungri's hair. "But you like it" he stated, closing his eyes again at the sensations. 

"You know, I'm scared" he said, turning to lay on his stomach, burring his face in Jiyong's chest. "Why?" Jiyong asked, bewildered. 

"It's about my comeback you know" he explained. "I'm afraid of what people would think, it's been so long since I did my first solo album. I, I don't know if this one would please my fans or no-"

"You know your songs are amazing Seungri...." Jiyong cutted his words, because he knew these kinds of doubts always appear in such moments. "B-but hyung... what if they don't like it like VVIP?" he couldn't help but stutter. Jiyong knew he kept on asking because he wanted to be comforted, and he remembered how 2 years ago Seungri had cried in his arms all night, because he was having doubts as well, and it was his very first mini album. 

"Shuush, they are your fans Seungri, of course they'd like it! Like I told you your songs are amazing, and don't mind all the haters, they don't deserve you being confused because of them. You're a strong baby after all. My strong baby~" he stated, tightening his arms around Seungri's shoulders, kissing his hair non-stop. Seungri said nothing, and just tried to relax, Jiyong's words playing in his mind. 

Yes he is a strong baby, and he shouldn't worry about these things, after all he had to wait to see his fans reactions. The rest didn't matter. "I'm always gonna love you anyways. Even if the whole world throws you away. I'll always keep you with me, close to me Seungri. I love you" Jiyong whispered in his ear and Seungri gasped, because it had been a lot of time since Jiyong had said it like that, so sincere and sweet. They had been separated for too many months. 

"I love you too Ji" he whispered, a small smile tugged at his lips as he looked at Jiyong's face, he was so beautiful like that, all he wanted to do was.... but he stopped thinking when he felt lips pressing softly against his and his eyes closed itself as his hands automatically wrapped at Jiyong's hair, pulling his face closer to his and he could feel Jiyong's tongue asking for an entrence and he opened his lips, letting Jiyong's tongue circle his own, as Jiyong's hands encircled his waist tightly and now Jiyong was the one to make Seungri moan when he pressed their waists together. 

Things got hotter, after minutes of them both just kissing, Jiyong started to be more demanding, as he tugged at Seungri's shirt to pull it upwards, Seungri finally let go of Jiyong's mouth allowing him to take off his Panda pajama shirt. Jiyong his lips at the sight of Seungri's abs but bit his lips afterwards. 

Seungri waited, as he tried to catch his breath from the hot kisses they shared minutes ago, but he waited long enough and nothing else happened, so he opened his eyes, only to find Jiyong staring at his abs and biting his lower lip. "What are you waiting for hyung?" he growled with a frown. 

Jiyong shook his head and smiled sheepishly at him. "You know, I would have continued from here, but authornim didn't say she was going to write so..... I guess we'll have to wait Ri..." he sighed, slowly lifting his eyes to look at Seungri's expression, a laugh menacing his way to his mouth. Seungri punched him in the stomach lightly and shook his head.

"That's not fair!!!" he exclaimed, sticking his tongue out again. "Let's just sleep, tomorrow you have to wake up early!" Jiyong slapped Seungri's playfully and fell on his back, putting the blanket over him and Seungri. 

Seungri smiled, thinking of when would they be able to make love again, after all this time. They fell in a deep slumber right after, Seungri's head on Jiyong's chest like always.

 

 


Really short right? I wanted it to be longer but it came out like that, I'll try to make longer oneshots in the future guuuuys promise, but it's a start isn't it? :p Thanks for reading and please comment! <3 Love!