"Come here, I'll hold you warm"

Stay here, please?
 
After an year, Yongguk worked in an normal office, sometimes he volunteered at placed where help is needed. After a long day of work, he went to a barbeque restaurant to have a real meal since days. He hummed as he happily chewed on some beef piece he just grilled, taking a sip from the orange juice.
Then his eyes fell on a male that just walked into the shop also, yongguk froze.
Himchan stood there, alone, he smiled at Yongguk. He was still pretty, yongguk thought and he smiled back. So now they were here, meeting after a hurtful night. They sat together and thought back at everything they could remember. Yongguk got to know that he broke up with Jongup, started to live his own life and pretty much tried not to fall in love.
Yongguk smiled, even when his friend looked happy. The light in his eyes was gone, the happiness, the warmness. So Yongguk had an idea, "Come with me?" He smiled and paid for the things.
 
Himchan followed Yongguk through a dark place, until he stood infront of a gate. "Lets go!" Yongguk grinned as he took himchan's hand. It was an outdoor pool and Yongguk already climbed up and waited for Himchan. That just looked confused and tried to get up, the other smiled and helped him. Jumping down firstly as he catched himchan, securely putting him onto his feets. "Its warm today so its perfect." he nodded and started to take his clothes off. "Omo! Yongguk!!!" Himchan covered his eyes, gaining a chuckle from the other. "Its fine" he smiled and left his underwear on.
"Come, I'll live not far from here, today here isn't anyone" he nodded and stepped towards the water. Himchan looked around before he took his clothes off also, leaving his underwear on also as he walked back to Yongguk. Yongguk stepped down the stairs, directly shivering at the water but he went inside fully anyways. Himchan tried to do the same, once the cold water made contact with his feets he shivered and yongguk watched him in awe.
"Come here, I'll hold you warm" he nodded and sticked his arms out to the other who just followed him into the water. Taking the others hands. 
 
After they got used to the water's temperature and a few water fights, they sat down on the stairs. The halfs of their body covered in the water, himchan smiled even when there was a silence between them.  
Yongguk looked up to the moon that shined from above, making himchan's skin flawless with the small water pearls rolling on his shoulders and arms. "You look beautiful" Yongguk broke the silence, making the other blush directly. "I'm not.." himchan scratched his neck abit as he gazed away. "Mmm, you do for me" He smiled as he moved closer to Himchan who only closed his eyes taking a deep breath in as he felt the bodyheat the other was giving. The older one knew what he is doing is wrong, idiotic, pathetic, but once his eyes met with himchan's for the first time he fell again.
He realized he never stopped loving himchan in the first place.  So he leaned closer to the other, pressing his lips slowly against the drying waterpearl on himchans shoulder for a moment before pulling away. The other one opened his eyes slowly as he turned his head to the other, staring at him with an unreadable expression before it turns to a softer one. He didn't looked away this time, he just letted a small smile play on his lips as he leaned into the embrace of the other. His head finding place on the others, his nose touching Yongguks neck. "Never leave me again, please..I can't do it anymore without you." Himchan whispered, only then yongguk felt warm tears dripping down his neck as he nodded.
 
"I never stopped loving you, himchan.. i will always be there if you let me.."