A Nice Cup of Coffee

Beauty

Someone please rescue me! was the first thing that came to mind, though you didn't have the chance to say it out loud. The front door completely swung open and from the inside of your house emerge a tall man with just-woke-up tousled blond hair with only his pajamas on. Yes. Pajamas on, and no shirt. Bare chest early in the morning. Bare chest, and perfect six-packed abs, and just beneath that only clothing would be... Holy cow.

"Ehem."

You forced your overly cramped mind to focus on looking in the eyes of this man, suddenly aware of the blood rushing to your face. Two dark brown orbs stare at you with the intensity that gives you the feeling your soul left your human body, and was zapped back immediately the moment he spoke.

"Aren't you gonna enter your own house? We don't have all day, you know. It's almost time for breakfast."

 

 

"Ahm...do I know you?"

Okay, that was a stupid question, you realized, because you definitely know this man. It's just that it's early in the morning and your brain was ready to be in sleep mode before this human being showed up.

"Uh, yeah, duh?," he grunted back and lifted his hand in front of your face. A shiny gold ring is in one of his fingers. Left hand. Gold ring. Ringband. Which means he is married. Married...

As if on cue, you slowly lifted your left hand, and noticed there's a ring, just the same kind as what the man is wearing.

 

"Now that we've verified that I am not in the wrong house, could we just proceed in eating? I'm hungry, and I already cooked our food, just in case. Introductions can wait, but food can't." You didn't even had a chance to protest because he grabbed your hand and brought you inside the house. With quick steps, the both of you crossed the living room with him technically dragging you to the kitchen. He pulled a chair and waited for you to sit before going to the sink to get whatever food he has prepared.

You cleared your throat before saying, "Who are you again? I'm just really tired from work and-"

"Full name: Wu Yi Fan, but fans call me Kris. You could call me that, too, but I'd prefer you call me 'yeobo' or 'jagiya'. 'Honey' will do, too. I speak English, Hangul and Mandarin, so I could understand whatever you will say. My birthday is on November. You still have a few months to prepare. I expect you to be ready with a present, or if not, with a private party. I like drawing, but some people make fun of me. I don't know why, but I think they're just jealous of my-"

"Whoa, whoa, wait. I know you. You're one of the leaders of that group. EXO, right?"

Kris already set up the table while the two of you were talking. He placed a plate on the table in front of you, and a napkin on your lap. "Ah, thank you," you managed to say.

He went back to the sink, and you noticed he now wears a white shirt, which surprised you, but decided not to say anything about it. After putting two cups of steaming coffee on the table, he sat on the chair adjacent to yours, and started putting some kind of stir-fried rice in your plate. "I guess that's me, alright." He then got his fork and speared two hotdogs and some bacon for you. He helped himself with eggs, toast and rice. "It's surprising you kinda know something about us, with your work schedule and all. I've been told you've been working your off."

Hmm...arrived here ready, eh? "Not really. I still have the time to catch news sometimes," you said while picking up a strip of bacon with your fork. You were about to stuff it in your mouth when Kris stopped your hand and muttered, "Pray first."

"Aah...yeah. Right." Ashamed, you quickly put the utensil on the plate and was about to say a prayer when you heard him ask, "You want me to pray, or...?"

"Let's just do it individually, okay?" This guy is starting to tick me off.

You uttered a short thanks and was already gonna dig into the food when you looked to your side and saw Kris so solemn in his prayer. His eyes were closed, and you could see how long his lashes were. Your gaze went to his sharp nose, and down to his pinkish lips.

 

 

 

"What are you looking at?," he said, and you were suddenly staring at his eyes.

"Ah...I...I was just wondering when will you finish praying. I'm starving." You immediately scooped a spoonful of rice and took a bite off a hotdog to show you really were hungry. Hope he does not notice anything weird.

"Careful. You don't want food going down the wrong drain," you heard him say, which made you feel more embarrassed. You tried focusing on chewing the food that you ate, and realized how delicious it was. After savoring the taste, you swallowed and helped yourself to another spoonful. While you were enjoying what you were eating, you heard Kris say, "I think we should start it now."

You looked up from your meal and to his face. "Start what?"

He put his utensils down and in an instant, his face was inches away from yours.

 

 

 

"To get to know each other. What should I know about my wife?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>> And there goes the first chapter~!!! So lame. >_< I apologize for making this chap so boring, guys. It's technically new to me, because I really don't write (except now and when I made my first fic ages ago, kekeke). It's just that an idea struck me, and I had a compulsion to write about it.

SO...what do you think about it? Please let me know what things I have to work on (I know there's a LOT xD) and I will REALLY appreciate your comments. Thank you~! ^_^

***I am not good in constructing sentences and you could see how I jump from present to past tense, and back again, so yeah. XD I also don't know certain facts about EXO's Kris like the exact color of his eyes (well, except that he's handsome and tall and knows many languages and likes to draw unique characters xD), so I beg EXOtics and EXOstans: please don't hate me for that! I am currently updating my database about more EXO facts. Yes, I'm working on it. :)))

I also made the sentences colored for you guys to easily see what Kris said and what the leading lady (which is YOU) said. Thoughts will be in italics. And...yeah. I think that's it for now. ;D