leaving him may be the best choice after all pt 2

leave or not to leave

*your pov *

i pick up my cellphone and i dial his number...he pick up the call right away...

i don't dare to speak a word , in fear he might shout at me again ..but this time i promise myself that no matter what i need to tell him what's on my mind even through i know he will get agitated again...

i take a deep breathe in and i told him i want to break up with him.like expected he shouted through the phone and he say he want to see me now...

tears start flowing down my cheeks and i have no idea if it's tear of joy or sadness.but i dont care...at least i got to tell him what's on my mind.

i told him i have make up my mind to break up with him not because i dont love him anymore is because i can't take it anymore..all the beating i get from him make me scared to even go on a date with him.... i cant even go out with my friends...this kind of life is even worst than being a criminal... i have no choice but to break up with him.

after listening to what i told him ... he agree to breaking up with me..

the awkward silence between us make me feel like crying even more...

i dont know what else to tell him and i end it with a "bye bye"and i whisper "i love you like i always do "  and i hang up the call...

tears keep flowing down my cheeks while im sitting there thinking...

will i regret breaking up with him???

or maybe breaking up is still the best choice after all...

i will not regret in making this decision....

*end of p.o.v*

THE END

 

 

 

this is like bull...omg...i dont even know how to write this story.im just putting sentences together to form one paragraph..

i failed as a writer ><