leaving him may be the best choice after all pt 1

leave or not to leave

" !WHERE DID YOU GO?!!!! " your boyfriend shouted at you

"iiiii....went out with my friends " you replied while your whole body is shivering

you feel pain all around you..that's when you realise your boyfriend is beating you again but you are too weak to fight back and you collapse onto the ground.

when you wake up all you see were white celling ..just then your best friend walk over and tell you that you got admitted into the hospital again. tears were seen running down your cheeks.your bestfriend was so angry and raise her voice at you and tell you to break up with your boyfriend...you were shock by her words but you told her you will consider about breaking up with your boyfriend...

 

but deep down in your heart...

*your p.o.v*

 

what will happen if i break up with him?

breaking up with him means that i wont get any beating from him anymore ?

breaking up with him means i can have a better life ?

but i can't live without him...

what will i become without him?

but i really cant take it anymore...getting hit is definitely not i want but i really love him very much...

maybe breaking up with him is still the best choice after all ... should i really break up with him?what will his reaction be?will he get implusive again?

 

*end of p.o.v *

days later you decide to call your boyfriend...