YOU TOOK MY SPEEDOS!!

Love Squared

Hey guys, we love to see suscribers and comments, seriously people, it makes our day O.o. sooooooo

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBE DON'T BE THOSE PEOPLE WHO JUST VIEW IT (although we love those too :)  )

and remember that storyline ideas are welcome :D (please...we're iddiots with a sense of humor :D [as you will see in this chapter] PLEASE COMMENT!!!)

 

Ji Eun and her manager walked onto the Music Bank set. Things were hectic here and people were bustling about getting ready for the next show which was to take place in a week.

“IU-sshi!”

The two turned around and saw a heavy-set man lumbering towards them huffing and puffing. When he got there his tie was loose and his face was shining in a light layer of sweat. “You two are here for the special appearance next week, right?”

“Yes we are.” Ji Eun’s manager said. He and Ji Eun greeted the breathless man with a bow.

“Your partner hasn’t arrived yet but you’re in practice room #5. There will be a CD with the song and a choreographer should be there shortly, along with the dancers.” The man gasped as he gave Ji Eun a key.

“Thank you.” Her manager said. Ji Eun and her manager bowed once again as the man hurried away to greet a newly arrived talent.

“Practice room #3… practice room #4… and Practice room #5! Here we are!” Ji Eun excitedly opened the door with the key she received. “What song do you think I’m going to be dancing to, oppa?”

“Well obviously your most popular song, Marshmellow.” Her manager looked around the large dance room with interest. “Ah, here’s the CD.” He the CD player and ejected the previous CD to insert the prepared CD in.

Ji Eun waited nervously for the song that she was to dance to. Please please pleeeeeease not Marshmellow…………. It’s fun… but it’s so repetitive and tiring to listen to over and over again… “AH!” She jumped when the inevitable Marshmellow blared from the large speakers that were connected to the CD player. Ji Eun sighed as she waited for the dancers and the choreographers to arrive while engraving the song in her heart once again.

Knock knock. The door creaked open and a woman in a training suit and sneakers brushed in. Her long black hair disguised her age well but her face was carved into a frown at the volume of the speakers. “Would you turn that thing off until the dancers get here? I’ve heard that song too many times last night, trying to think up of a good dance for you people.” She settled in one of the 3 wooden chairs that were located in the corners of the room. “Too hard.” She then stared at Ji Eun with hard intensity.

“You probably never really worked out properly in your life have you? Apart from learning the dances to your songs, I bet you never really thought about exercising much, right?”

Ji Eun blushed and nervously giggled. “I was never much of an athlete….haha..” She bowed and introduced herself. “I’m IU. Pleased to be of your acquaintance and please take care of-“.

“You don’t change the topic when someone’s asking you a question!” The woman glanced harshly at the manager. “You need to teach her better manners!” The manager quickly bowed in apology.

The choreographer turned back to Ji Eun. “Listen, everyday, from today to the show, you will exercise for 1 hour each day. I will quit if your manager says that you have not done so.” Ji Eun held a frightened look but nodded furiously. “I am your choreographer and I would rather not for you to taint my name by your lack of exercise. Anyways, pleased to meet you, I’m Jang Ju Na, 31 year old teacher at the dance academy.”

Dancers milled in as she introduced herself. Ji Eun heard distinct murmurs of greetings mixed together in unison. Three guys stood in a corner stretching, getting to know each other. She looked back down. They should have greeted her more properly…

“Hey, sorry I’m late, my schedule before this went a little over.”

Ji Eun looked up to see her partner standing in the hallway followed by four excited girls who seemed to be the rest of the dancers.

“Yoseob-oppa!” Ji Eun said in surprise, “You’re my partner?”

Yoseob also looked surprised when he saw her. “IU-sunbae? You’re my partner?” he smiled, “That’s awesome! I’m a big fan of yours! IU-sunbae has an amazing voice!”

“Me too! You also have an awesome voice Yoseob-sunbae.” IU replied blushing.

“Alright, alright you two, stop your chatting and it’s time to get started.” Ju Na clapped angrily. “We only have a week to learn these moves so we got to hurry up!”

“Yes ma’am!” the others said, alert.

For the next hour the dancers worked hard, learning their moves from the barking coordinator.

When they were about to start it from the beginning again, the double doors slammed open to reveal a young man who looked like he was around 25 years old.

“JU NA-NOONA~” he yelled noticeably.

“Min Ho! What-,” Ju Na said shocked.

“YOU TOOK MY SPEEDOS!!” he yelled dramatically.

“WHAT?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” she yelled blushing like crazy and embarrassed. “WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I TAKE YOUR SPEEDOS???”

“Oh…” Min Ho said taken back, “It must have been the other brother.”

“Yah…MIN HO, AM I YOUR BROTHER??” Ju Na yelled angrily.

“But you kind of act like it…” he said looking down on the ground.

“MIN HO!”

“Yeawelli’mreallybusysoi’mgoingtogonowbye!” he blurted out as he ran.

The room was silent.

Yoseob and Ji Eun looked at each other and couldn’t hold it back anymore. Yoseob cracked first and laughed so hard that he tripped and fell on the ground and Ji Eun had tripped over Yoseob and was lying beside him laughing. The rest weren’t any better; they were all laughing hysterically at the scene that just passed.

Ju Na’s face was red as a tomato and getting redder the more they laughed. Finally she screamed at them to get back to their positions. Although she got the group mostly in control, at times, a few giggles could be heard as they remembered the incident.

When the practice ended, Ji Eun was waiting for her manager to get the car and Yoseob walked up to her.

He chuckled, “That was definitely the best practice I had. The expression on Ju Na-noona’s face was priceless!”

Ji Eun giggled and smiled, “Definitely, although I do feel bad for her. That would have been so embarrassing!”

The two remembered the incident all over again and started laughing as the people passing them looked at them with strange looks.

“Ju na-noona, you took my speedos!” Yoseob imitated.

Ji Eun couldn’t stop laughing. She wasn’t laughing anymore because of the real incident but Yoseob replay of the event. She kept laughing until her manager pulled up in front of the building.

“Haha, I guess your manager is here IU-sunbae.” Yoseob said.

 “Call me Ji Eun and I’ll call you Yoseob.” She said a little nervously inside with a small smile.

Yoseob’s answering smile was dazzling, “’Kay Ji Eun. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yep!”

“Yoseob-hyung!” someone yelled, it was Dongwoon.

“Coming!” Yoseob yelled. He made a split second decision and hugged Ji Eun, “Bye-bye!” he said like a little kid as he ran towards Dongwoon.

Ji Eun was surprised by the hug but when her manager startled her awake by yelling her name, she ran into the waiting car.

“Was that IU-sunbae, hyung?” Dongwoon said curiously.

Yoseob nodded while smiling widely.

“Oh lucky! Was she your partner?” Dongwoon said jealously, “Did you get sunbae’s number?”

Yoseob froze and hit his head, “Ah man!”

Dongwoon laughed, “Oh hyung, you meet IU-sunbae and you forgot to ask her for her number?”

Yoseob sighed and then brightened up, “I’ll ask her tomorrow!” he said excitedly and skipped whistling his signature bird whistle.