Chapter 2

Two Girls and One Boy.

Hi guyssssss! o w o Long time no see huh /slapped. Anyway, enjoy this update. 


Author's POV

Jessica and Krystal walked to the canteen, Krystal still in somewhat a daze specially knowing that-- "that" guy is her classmate.

 

"So unnie, say what. This will surely be a good year for me." Krystal said, eyes sparkling.

 

"What? What happened? Why do you look so happy?" Jessica said while they are lining up to get food.

 

Then Krystal came closer to Jessica's ear.

 

"I have this classmate. And I saw him at the hallway while we're walking and he's so hot okay- wait so he's my classmate and his name is Kim Jongin." Krystal whispered.

 

"I see, then that's good for you," Jessica said, not knowing that it is the guy whom she also saw at the hallway. "Introduce me to him next time, maybe?" Jessica said and Krystal nodded.

 

After the two got their own food they look for a vacant table and luckily, there is.

 

While eating, Krystal suddenly stopped munching her food and then she hitted her sister's arm lightly.

 

"Look, look! There he is!" Krystal said pointing to his direction.

 

Jessica turn around and look at where Krystal is pointing and to her shock it is the guy who also caught her eye at the hallway.

 

"That's him? And his name is Kim Jongin, am i right?" Jessica said, staring at the guy.

 

"Yes, yes. He is! Look at him, he's so hot, right?!" Krystal said squealing lightly.

 

So we like the same guy? Wow. This will be hard. Having my sister as my rival. Jessica thought.

 


This is so short right agdsjkashdj but yeah. Have a nice day!