Chapter 1.

Two Girls and One Boy.

A/N: Chapter 1! Wohoooo~ Im so nervous for this story idk why. OTL.

I wonder how did i come up with this yesterday. Im too hyper yesterday OTL.

Anyway enjoy~! :))

 


"Yah unnie! WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!" A loud girl's voice boomed through the mansion.
 
 
"Hmm..Krystal quiet." The other said.
 
 
"BUT UNNIE. WERE FAKIN LATE FOR SCHOOL. NOW GET UP. OR DO YOU WANT TO MEET YOUR LOVELY
HANDSOME HUBBY CUCUMBER?!" Krystal shouted again.
 
 
Jessica quickly get up after she heard cucumber.
 
 
"Arasseo! Calm down. I'LL FAKIN GET UP NOW,BYE." Jessica quickly goto the bathroom and Krystal smiled evily.
 
 
"It's still so early though. You fell on my trap unnie." She looked at her watch then Krystal laughed evily but not so loud and go downstairs.
 
 
Minutes later Jessica get out of the bathroom and wear her uniform,after wearing her uniform she combed her hair.
 
 
"Aish i still want to sleep." Jessica yawned and continue combing her hair while looking at her reflection in the mirror.
 
 
"I wonder what will i put on my hair this clip or this?" Jessica looked at the two clips in her hand.
 
 
"Ohh..this!" Jessica raised the clip and put it on her hair nicely then she smiled on her own reflection,satisfied.
 
 
"What time is it already? I take a bath for 15 minutes gosh. Are we so late now?" Jessica look at the clock
then suddenly black shadow began to form on her.
 
 
 
"Krystal." Jessica said clenching her fist then run down stairs.
 
 
 
"YAH KRYSTAL! ITS STILL SO EARLY WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?!" Jessica shouted angrily.
 
 
"Oh really? Im sorry my bad unnie. I didn't know." Krystal said like nothing and sip her tea.
 
 
"WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW?! YOU HAVE YOUR FAKIN WATCH." Jessica shouted.
 
 
"Aish,unnie! My eardrums is gonna broke like the hell! Can you fakin calm down? I just dont want us to be late like we always did last year!" Krystal said.
 
 
"BUT IM STILL SLEEPY. ARGH." Jessica said and pouted.
 
 
"Unnie what your problem? Lastly you go on shouting and now being cute? Youre worst unnie." Krystal shook her head.
 
 
"Here's your breakfast mam. Please enjoy." The maid said and serve their breakfast after serving their breakfast she get out.
 
 
"Unnie,eat now." Krystal said eyeing her then Jessica took her sit and munch her food.
 
 
Then the two girls eat their breakfast after eating breakfast they go to their school.
 
 
"Were here,already." Jessica sighs.
 
 
"Unnie,what's with the sigh?" Krystal look at her.
 
 
"'Im gonna study again! Aish." Jessica walk like dead.
 
 
"Yah unnie----" Krystal suddenly stopped what she's saying when she see a guy from the corner laughing with his friends.
 
 
"What? Why didn't you-----hot." Jessica look where Krystal was looking and the both of them stare at the boy then the boy feel that someone is looking at him he look around and see two beautiful girls looking at him then the two girls stop staring and blush.
 
 
"So as i was saying unnie.  Dont be like that. STUDY.HARD. Don't feel lazy." Krystal said.
 
 
"Yes i will not be lazy starting from now on." Jessica said in daze and put her hands on her chin.
 
 
Krystal shook her head and they start walking to their classroom.
 
 
*That guy was hot i love him already. No Krystal study first. But why not just only now. Yes now. * Krystal thought and smile evily.
 
*I'll surely make that guy mine before the end of the year! Fighting Jessica!* Jessica smirked.