The Yoona Quiz

A++: The Yoona Quiz

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she skipped inside the bedroom to meet her boyfriend.

"Yoong!" Kyuhyun greeted happily, with his arms wide open to hug her. "Finally, I missed you!"

"I missed you too," she replied, hugging the older man.

Kyuhyun sat down on the bed and pulled her onto his lap. He missed her dearly, and he was just so happy to spend his spare time with her, in between breaks of their tours. He took the opportunity to hold her face into his hands, and just stare at her lovingly. Her doe eyes blinked at him cutely, and a smile was plastered onto his face for forever.

 

"I wanna know how much you know about me," Yoona blurted out.

"What? That's crazy," He laughed and her hair. "I know everything about you."

"Everything?"

"Everything," Kyuhyun challenged. "Fire away."

 

Yoona tilted her head to stare at the ceiling for a while, thinking. It took her a while to fire her first question, and when she did, his eyes were still locked onto her face lovingly.

 

"What type of coffee do I usually drink?"

"Iced. Next," he replied coolly, eyebrows raised.

"Hm," she hummed as she thought of another question. "What do I usually do when I arrive home?"

"Take off your shoes because you like to feel the cold floor. Next!"

"Huh," Yoona smiled and shifted a bit onto his lap. "I guess I need to think of a harder one."

Kyuhyun kept silent, waiting for her next question.

 

"When I go to Starbucks, what do I usually order and in what size and why?"

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows, slightly taken aback by the easy question.

"Any frappe, either in tall or grande size, but never venti because you say it's too large and you might end up peeing all day."

"You're really good at this, huh?" Yoona laughed, biting her lip.

"Of course, I'm the expert" he chuckled, teasing her.

 

"When I can't sleep at night, what do I usually do?" Yoona challenged.

"First, you roll around in bed hoping you can still sleep. When you finally give up, you walk around and drink water. Then, you eat and watch TV. Lastly, you text me, hoping I would still be up or would wake up," he smirked.

"What do I usually crave for when we go to the local store, in general?"

"Kimchi fried rice and banana milk."

 

By this time, Yoona was already running out of questions.

I knew I should've listed these questions down, she thought.

 

"When I'm hurt or annoyed, do I let my feelings out in the open?"

"No, because you don't want to trouble people with it."

 

Yoona sighed softly and pressed her forehead onto his. Kyuhyun leaned his face forward to plant gentle pecks onto her lips.

She smiled as she kissed him back, before breathing out roughly for her last question.

"Hmm, who is my most favorite person in the world?"

"That's easy," Kyuhyun smiled as he kept kissing her lips, gripping onto her waist.

"Who then?" she put her arms around him, closing the space between them.

"Me," he replied confidently, chuckling onto his girlfriend's lips.

"Correct," she giggled as well, kissing him softly and passionately.

"Told you it was easy."

"You earned yourself an A++ on the Yoona quiz Mr. Cho," she teased, pulling away gently, poking his nose.

"I didn't even study," he teased once again.

 

He held her comfortably in his arms and hugged her tightly. Yoona smiled and rested her head on her shoulder, hugging him back just as tight.

 

"I love you," he mused into her ear.

"And I love you," she replied kissing his cheek.