as silently as our heartbeats can manage (jinmyeon)

suho drabbles 2k15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

characters: jin, suho, bangtan members

word count: 969

pairings: jinmyeon, yoonkook and vmin (and implied taebaek) if you squint very, very closely

Seokjin looks around as his crooked fingers fiddle with the black windbreaker that Namjoon gave him during their pre-debut days. The mask covering the bottom half of his face obscures the chances of getting recognized by their fans. All clear, he signals the smaller man behind him before they tiptoe in. It's already dark and the lights are all turned off, courtesy of Namjoon babbling about how electricity should be conserved.

He opens the backdoor of their home, BTS' home, and closes it behind him as silently as he can, in hopes of the younger members won't be roused from their sleep like what happens every single time Junmyeon secretly comes over.

The two almost reach Seokjin's room when they hear a loud "Aha!" from the gruff voice, which unmistakably belongs to none other than Taehyung. Junmyeon emits a squeak and clings on the taller in surprise before he hears a coo.

"Aw, Suho hyung is so cute! Can we keep him?"

 

"But I'm cute too!" Jimin's recognizable voice pops from the side.

 


The lights flicker open and Seokjin is met with six (well, five, since Yoongi's fast asleep on Jungkook's lap) grinning faces on the living room couch, wiggling their eyebrows as if they know something they shouldn't.


Junmyeon flushes red up to the tips of his ears and glances at the eldest member of the junior group to explain.

"Guys it's not what it looks--"

"Oh but it is what it looks like, hyung." The maknae cuts him off. The rest snicker and Seokjin rolls his eyes. "We've been noticing you were gone during we have free time, instead of cooking for us. We knew something was up."

"We need an explanation. You know s might go crazy if they don't see their 'umma' in his room," Namjoon prompts, "You might get reported as a kidnapper or something." Junmyeon fakes a cough and sends a half-hearted glare toward his fellow leader.

"Well, this started when we guested in Weekly Idol, you know, last year? Doni sunbae told me that when I dance, I give off a Suho-like aura. I was curious, since I never kept track too much of EXO before. So I went on youtube to watch their videos and searched about him, and I just..." Seokjin looks at the tiny leader beside him with sheer fondness--and maybe something more--and sighs, his plump lips tugging upward cutely that Junmyeon just wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter