Chapter 5 ( Lost )

War between nerd and Kingka!

Luhan P.O.V

 

"Ahjushi! Wake up! do you want us get scolding by the teacher?! Yahhh! Sleepyhead!!" I hear someone poke my head harshly. I grab that hand and shoved it to other place.

 

"Yah! Get up! we will went to forest after this!" That hand still poke my head.

 

"Alright! You make me angry old ahjushi! here, get this!" I was shocked! someone just kick me out off tent and make me roll at the cool ground. I open my eyes and see my teacher and that nerd looking at me angrily.

 

"Annyeong! good morning!" I say with not sincerely smile. 

 

"Mr.Lu, you should wake up on 7:00 a.m! and now! you're late! go shower and you two will start your journey to the forest! Arraseo!" tsk! bad mouth teacher!

 

"Hey! why you don't wake me up?!" I asked angrily at that nerd! yeah! really!

 

"Hello, I wake up you around 6:00 am until this morning! You should thanked me because I wake you up with my down kick! If you don't want wake up again, I will high kick you immediately! And thanks! I get my glasses at your bag" she mehrong and run to breakfast section.

 

Ok, our little nerd is a bit naughty and beautiful too. I smiled at myself crazily. Someone make me crazy this morning...

 

(fast foward)

 

She sulked! I'm just teasing her. I throw her hairband and now she don't have hairband. I look at her brown long hair that perfectly at her head. You should do this style nerd. Don't only make a ponytail!

 

"Hey nerd! are sulk? Do you know that we're at forest right now?" I asked her with horror voice.

 

"Shut up ahjushi! You threw my hairband! bad man!" 

 

"Bat man?! Oww! that are very horror!"

 

"not bat man but B-A-D M-A-N!"

 

"Ok! by the way, why you like me huh?" I just wanna . Yeah, I know the girl who like me will say that I'm handsome, cute, gentleman, clever and mostly AWESOME! I think she the another my fans. My group fangirl! EXO!

 

"Stop Luhan! I think we lost!" I wrinkled my forehead and look at the map. And YES! WE LOST!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong guys!

I'm very happy that I many subscribers!

Feel free to comment and I LOVE YOU ALL!

sorry for the late update!