Chapter 9

War between nerd and Kingka!

It's been 1 month after the 'situation at that tent'. Sound of the teacher who say about clone ringing out across my both ear. The school park outside the window more interesting than the Mrs.Song voice. The chirping bird can be hear from my class. I sigh heavily and playing with my pen between my finger. Tossing it, rolling it. 

 

 

Life is never fair. The way Luhan say to me make me realise something. Nerd, how can be with Kingka? Is it seem possible? 

 

 

I arrange my glasses properly when that thing wanna loose from my nose bridge. The book infront me not give me pleasure to read it. The picture about the clone, make me want to throw away. I close my eyes as I want to forget that painful memory.

 

 

The sound of chalk crossing me snapping my memory. Give me a big shock. Mrs.Song cross her hand at her waist, glare at me with her fire eyes. "Stop dreaming when I teaching you!" she walk away after she say that warn. The bell ring right after the trouble. I blink my eyes, still shock after the counter attack. Whole class look at me as I the culprit. Lunch, right now is lunch. I getting away from my seat and ignore the glaring session.

____________________

 

 

After taking the sandwich and orange juice, I make a way to the park that have chair an table made with cement thing. Put down my food at that table. I careful sit while arrange my skirt that exactly above my knee. My skirt was the long amongst the girl in my school. I took my glance and spot some couple kissing between the big tree. That hair, that black hair. Seem familiar. I swift to another space of the long chair to getting a good view. The girl with long brown hair greet my eyes. Hyejeong! and another boy is, I tilted my head. Luhan?! 

 

 

I shock and immediately leaving my tray behind and rushly run away and my luck not beside me. I trap between my own leg and stumble. Someone gasp make me turn back, the pain from my ankle coming again but I can manage the pain. I stand up and see the 'sweet' couple infornt me glare into my eyes. My hand tremble. I get caught! Get caught? What is this, I just eating peacefully there and only a PEEK. Well, all human have this 'want to know' feeling right? I mean curious. I cursing and complain in my mind. 

 

 

"Wanna tell the truth?" Hyejeong voice ring and make my mind back to the exact situation. "I..I" my voice stuttering. Damn! why I can't be brave infront them?! 

_______________________

 

 

"Hey guys! The nerd getting bullied by Hyejeong at park! Come on, take a look!" the man have bad mouth yelling at whole cafeteria and make the other student crowding there. 
_____________

 

 

I feel like a trash. No one helping me to get up after I get a slap by Hyejeong. The slapping sound just replaying in my mind. I bet my cheek red and bruise. I can't get up. All the student run away after the sound of bell ring and I drag my feet to the big tree near me. I bring my knee near my chest. Hug them tightly and the tears drop one by one.

 

I afraid, all student gather in round. It's seem me, Hyejeong and Luhan just in the middle. The dramatic situation ended up me getting a triple slap by Hyejeong while Luhan just look away and smirk. "Don't ever play peek a boo with us, stupid nerd... I warn you!" she leave arrogantly and hold Luhan hand and walk away. 

It's hurt! Very hurt!

__________________________________

 

Alright! It's seem that I will triple update todays! 

hope you will like it! -_-