The Prank

The Obsessed Fan in the Hotel Prank (now with a sequel)

        "You want me to do WHAT?!" Hyemi gawked at Yoochun incredulously. "I think that sounds like a great plan," Junsu shrugged. "Mate, there's no way I'm doing that. Not in a million years. Nu-uh." Hyemi retreated and held her handout in a stop motion.

        "Aw, come on, Hyemi," Yoochun pouted, attempting to woo her with his aegyo. "Eww, don't do that," Hyemi cringed and looked away. "Hyemi, it'll be a great way to wake him up and get him back to his senses," Junsu reasoned. "But still," Hyemi replied, "He doesn't even know me."

        "But we know you," Yoochun logically pointed out, "You're probably the only person that both of us are friends with and not Jaejoong yet because he's still in his own little world. Junsu and I will help you out with this prank, okay? Please? Pretty please, Hyemi?"

        Hyemi bit her lip in thought. "Is there anything in it for me?"

        Junsu smirked. "We'll each give you an unlimited supply of Maoams for the rest of the year."

        "Deal."

 

        "Are you sure this will work?" Hyemi whispered over her invisible earpiece. "I am 100 percent certain, Hyemi. He will not suspect a thing. Just act natural, and ask those questions. Remember that I'll be guiding him here," Junsu assured. Hyemi was not sure though. She was extremely nervous about this, and she was scared that the prank would stuff up. 

        Then, the doorbell rang.

        "Now's your cue, Hyemi! I'm with him," Junsu audibly whispered." Here goes nothing, Hyemi thought, her heart thumping.

        Hyemi opened the door in anticipation and saw Jaejoong and Junsu standing right outside, as expected. "Good day, how are you? I'm Hyemi, Kim Hyemi and I'll be interviewing you for this afternoon," Hyemi naturally greeted and extended her hand to shake their hands. 

        Jaejoong and Junsu smiled at her and acknowledged the greeting; while Jaejoong's attention was fixed on hers, Junsu winked at her. Hyemi responded with a silent grunt. 

        "I need to go somewhere else now, and since this interview is just for Jaejoong, I'll go to the Club on this level," Junsu said, "Hyung, let's meet up when you're done. Bye, I'm off now!" Junsu hurriedly went out and closed the door behind him. 

        Mission start.

        "Well, that's that. Now let's get this interview started, shall we?" Jaejoong smiled. Hyemi nodded and led him further inside the room. There was a chair near the bed and Jaejoong decided to sit on that chair. 

        At least you're following our plan nicely, Hyemi thought.

        "I'll just turn the camera on right now," Hyemi told him. Jaejoong nodded in reply. Hyemi went on to turn the camera on and pressed the "record" button. Hyemi then gave him an 'ok' sign to show that they were rolling, as Jaejoong made himself comfortable on the couch.

        "So you are Kim Jaejoong of trio JYJ, right?" "Right," Jaejoong agreed. 

        "So I heard you have released your very first full length album and it has been rocketing off the charts of over 20 countries, including the Western countries," Hyemi recited. "Yep," Jaejoong flashed a proud grin, "That's me."

        I see what Junsu and Yoochun are saying now, Hyemi inwardly scoffed, this guy is a little up himself.

        "Could you sing a segment off your favourite song off the 12-track album?" Hyemi asked. "Gladly." Then, Jaejoong opened his mouth to sing a few lines of the melody. Hyemi stared at him the entire time; it was half scripted and half of her own action. She was actually mind-blowned by his angelic singing. As he sang, she felt the passion, and the expression he put into his singing. Before she could get carried away, Jaejoong had finished his segment.

        "How was that?" Jaejoong winked at Hyemi. Hyemi's thoughts vanished as soon as he started talking. Still proud, Hyemi thought. "That was wonderful, Kim Jaejoong." Hyemi simply commented.

        "On with the next question. Since we may be running out of time, I'd like to ask for something." "Go ahead," Jaejoong said.

        Here goes nothing, Hyemi thought, I'd better put on that creepy flirty look. "Would you take a picture with me?" she batted her eyelashes at him. 

        Either Jaejoong avoided that or he was plain oblivious. "Um...sure. I rarely do that with my interviewers, but I'll make you an exception today." And he gave another wink.

        Hyemi sat up from the bed and walked towards him. She looked down at him, where he was sitting on the on-sitter couch, and gave him a hinting look. "Ah, sure." Jaejoong seemed to get the hint and shuffled over to give her room to sit. At least they were both skinny enough to fit...sort of. Hyemi chuckled nervously and sat down, getting close to him. Intimately. She could sense that he was already slightly tense, uncomfortable. 

        Hyemi took her phone out and went to the camera app. "Alright, let's take a few selfies," she "enthusiastically" said. "Y-yeah," Jaejoong smiled nervously. "Let's get closer," Hyemi said and shuffled even closer to him, to the point where their legs were touching. They both tensed up as heat rushed through their bodies. It was from the awkwardness and-

        No you erts, there was no '' involved.

        "Actually," Hyemi said as she snuggled against him, "Could you give me a kiss on the cheek, right here?" she pointed at her left cheek. "And put your arm around me too." YooSu'd better give me that unlimited supply for the next two years, Hyemi gritted her teeth behind her closed mouth.

        "A-alright then," Jaejoong complied and as tense as he was, he put his arm around her shoulders. He hesitated for a moment before slowly bringing his lips to her cheek. 

        This is so freaking awkward, they both thought in their heads.

        "Okay," Hyemi cheerfully said, "One, two, three, smile!" They both smile with their most photogenic faces. After a few extremely awkward shots, she finally put her camera down. That was Jaejoong's cue to retreat - which he rather did abruptly. 

        "So, back to our interview," Hyemi went on, not moving from her spot. "This is a more...personal and naughty question." Jaejoong inwardly gulped. 

         "So...have you ever made out with your interviewers before?" 

         This would be the most awkward interview in the world - ever. Jaejoong gawked at her as if she had grown a few heads and arms. "Um...pardon? I-I didn't get that clearly," Jaejoong stuttered.

         Bingo. That's the reaction Junsu and Yoochun wants to see the most, Hyemi smugly thought. Don't forget that they were still in that extremely on putting position.

        "I said, "Hyemi inwardly sighed in frustration, not really wanting to repeat that particular question, "do you ever make out with you interviewers?"

        "Ahaha....Um, maybe...not?" Jaejoong awkwardly chuckled. "I never do that...why would you ask?" 

        "Would you like to try?" Hyemi 'seductively' asked. "Um...no? I'm not looking for a relationship right now-" Hyemi cut him off by raising her hand to his cold, pale cheek. 

        "Haha, what are you doing?" Jaejoong gulped. He did not like the sight of what was happening to him. He couldn't do anything rash either, because this was on recording.

        "What do you think I'm doing right now?" Hyemi suggestively cooed. "Do you ever...have a little y time with your interviewers?" she leaned over him, not forgetting to put her free hand on top of his thigh. 

        I need to get out of this, Jaejoong thought. HOW?! He leaned away from her.

        "Maybe if you haven't...do you want to try it with m-"

 

        BAM!

 

        Suddenly, almost out of nowhere, the closet door slammed open and out came a familiar figure. That specific figure was tied up and his mouth was taped over.

        "MMM! MMM! HMP MMM!!" he squirmed. 

        Jaejoong was the first to react. He shot up and gasped in horror. 

        "YOOCHUN?! WHAT-Y-YOU-" he whipped around to see a smirking Hyemi, who was also standing up. However, she had a rope in her hands this time.

        "No-no! G-get away from me! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Jaejoong screeched and jumped on the couch, then jumped behind it. 

        "Um, sir this is not what it looks like, I need to tell you something-" Hyemi neared him; they both realised that Hyemi was literally cornering him. 

        "GET THE FREAK AWAY FROM ME! ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE CREEPY PEOPLE THAT- OH MY GOD JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Jaejoong jumped around like a retarded monkey and frog combined. 

        "Jaejoong ssi, I think that you should calm down so that I can e-explain everything because-"

        "BECAUSE WHAT?! BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO TIE ME UP AND M-" 

        

        The door shot open. Coming in was a hysterically laughing Kim-to-the-Junsu. On the floor, the tied up Yoochun seemed to be guffawing too. Junsu laughed and clapped his hands like a retarded seal, as he walked towards a currently ninja-posed Jaejoong.

         "What-I don't understand-were you-was I...p-pranked?" he almost whispered the last part and slowly turned around to face Hyemi, who was already doubling over on the ground, rolling like a buffalo.

        "OH MY GOSH HYUNG! YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT!" Junsu eu-kyang-kyanged and went over to help Hyemi up. They both high-fived each other, and then Hyemi proceeded to untie Yoochun, who was also (and still) rolling around the ground.

        "S-so you guys planned all of this?!" Jaejoong stuttered. "No freaking way. I fell for it. I freaking fell for it. The way Hyemi was being all seductive and clingy, I was so freaked out!"

        "I hope you learned your lesson, my dear Jae," Yoochun called from the other room, still laughing.

        "Shut up." Jaejoong grumbled and crossed his arms. 

 

        "So I haven't exactly introduced myself." Hyemi stated. Jaejoong instinctively stepped back, but then quickly remembered. Yoochun and Junsu started guffawing amongst themselves, and Hyemi stiffled her giggles. Nevertheless, she held her hand out, "I'm Hyemi, and I'm a friend of YooSu." No ship intended. 

        "Yeah...And I'm J-jaejoong." They shook hands, and Jaejoong swore that he could feel electricity run through them. It was obviously not in a bad way. He was just...nervous. He didn't know which type nervous it was, but remained oblivious to that thought anyway.

        Who knows? It could be the start of a new story. A romance story. A Korean drama. But anyway.

        "Where's my maoams?" Hyemi suddenly remembered and shot a look at Yoochun and Junsu. "I'm didn't do all that stuff to Jaejoong to just scar both our minds, I want my reward, now." 

        Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other. "HE WILL BUY THEM!" they both pointed at each other and exclaimed at the same time. 

        Hyemi looked rather...unamused. She tapped her foot impatiently. Yoochun and Junsu gulped and before their butts were chopped off like what Mr Crabs nearly did to Spongebob and Patrick, they dashed out of sight. 

        "So..." Jaejoong cleared his throat awkwardly. He was obviously still woah-ed out from the event earlier and them being alone and her being a little aggravated didn't help much.

        Hyemi simply glared at him. "It's all your fault."

        Then...she stormed off.