Chapter 4: Betrayer

A Love Story in XOXO High School

Since then, Sehun is always seen hanging out with Yoona. He started to ignore Luhan in school. Luhan is sad and heart broken. The only thing that he could do now is to write his sadness in his diary.


Dear Diary,

            It has been a week since Sehun ignored me.He kept talking to Yoona. Why??? Why??? Why is Sehun ignoring me???Does he know that I need him??? I'm scared that he might fall in love with Yoona. Oh please, please, don't let that happen to me!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                  Luhan xoxo


Luhan's worries had became reality. Yoona started to have feelings for Sehun. Sehun doesn't know that Yoona likes him....but he only thinks Yoona as a friend!!!

The next day, Yoona asks Sehun to follow her to the Science Garden. She wanted to confess her feelings towards him.

Yoona : Sehun, can you folow me to the science Garden now???

Sehun : Nae.... but what do you want to do there???

Yoona : I want to find something that is important to me..........

( In the garden )

Yoona : I want to tell you something, Sehun......

Sehun : Nae......what is it???

Yoona : I like you... I realised that I can't live without you..... You always cheer me up and make me happy...

Just then, Luhan passed by. He heard someone was talking and he listened. He got the shock of his life when he heard that Yoona is confessing her love for Sehun!!! Luhan couldn't hold his tears and ran to the toilet. He cried and cried until his eyes were red. But!!! Luhan didn't hear the whole conversation!!!

( Continuation )

Sehun : But..... I love Luhan!!! He is mine forever!!! I know that you like me but I only treat you as a friend.

Yoona : Ohhhh okayh..... *teary eyes* Never mind, don't remember what I said just now okay???

Sehun :  Arraso...... *smiles*


Annyeong !!!!!! This story only has 5 chapters so its gonna end soon.........don't worry cuz I wrote another fanfic but I will update laterz cuz I will be sittin for my exam.......so be patient kayh??? ;)