Chapter 3: Heartbroken

A Love Story in XOXO High School

After Ms. Suzy had left the class, Yoona sat quietly beside Sehun. Luhan was staring at Sehun, asking him to introduce himself and the rest of EXO Gang to Yoona.

Sehun : Annyeong........ I'm Sehun, your name is Yoona right???

Yoona : Nae.....and these are???

Sehun : This is Luhan, my patner, Kris, Kai, D.O, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Lay and Xiumin.

All ( EXO Gang ) : Annyeong Yoona!!!!! Nice to meet you!!! *grinning*

Yoona : Annyeong......Nice to meet you too!!!

Luhan : *in his heart* I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.......

===========================================================================================================================

The next day, Luhan entered class late. He wasn't feeling well. He saw Sehun and Yoona talking so close, like they had known each other for years!!! Luhan's heart started to break into pieces after looking at their closeness........

( Listened from far )

Yoona : You know what.......

Sehun : I know!!! Me too!!!

 

Most of the time, if Luhan comes in late, Sehun would be the first to notice him. But now....... Sehun didn't even know that he is present in class. Luhan walked to his place, solemn faced. Kris and Kai noticed.

 

     Kris : Luhan!!! What had happened to you??? You look so gloomy today......

     Kai : I think I know why..... *looks at Sehun's desk*

    Kris : Is it about Sehun and Yoona???

Luhan : Nae..... They're getting closer compared to yesterday...... *stares outside the class*

      Kai : Don't be sad, Luhan....... you know that Sehun loves you, right???

 Luhan : I know but.....

      Kris : Relax!!!! Don't worry about it!!!! *smiles* 

 

Just then, Sehun realises that Luhan is beside him.

 

Sehun : Annyeong Luhan !!! Where were you ??? Yoona and I were talking about you just now...... *stares at Luhan*

Luhan : Oh, I was talking to Kris and Kai.

Sehun : But.... why do you look so sad???

Luhan : Nothing.... I'm okay.. *smiles*

Sehun :  Okay then, suit yourself.... * smiles*