Xiumin- The Cold Shoulder

Sailing Ships (ft. EXO)

Final Round Results:

Luhan - 17

Kris - 3

Chanyeol - 4

ReDo - 7

Luhan is the winner!!! <3 Xiuhan/Lumin 

Here is the Xiuhan One Shot:


 

He didn’t understand it. It was so confusing. Why did his best friend suddenly have a change in attitude towards him? It made no sense. He was fine around others, but the minute he would show up, the other boy would turn a cold shoulder. It made no sense and it made Luhan unhappy.

 

Luhan didn’t remember when it started. It happened so suddenly that Luhan didn’t have time to process the change. Xiumin abruptly became distant towards him. He would avoid him whenever he could and, to make matters worse, Xiumin would cling onto others like he used to cling on to Luhan. That made Luhan jealous. Luhan just didn’t know how to deal with that. This was a first for him.

 

Work began, pre usual. Today they had a radio show to do and like always, they would have many things to do to entertain the fans. The cameras were set and finally when the show began all was well. Things seemed to go well. Everything ran smoothly, that was until Xiumin hugged Chanyeol from behind. Luhan looked at the scene displeased. Xiumin was his… maybe not physically or emotionally, but mentally Luhan thought Xiumin belonged to him as his best friend… and maybe a little more.

 

Luhan watched with jealousy until he couldn’t take it anymore and tried to hug Xiumin. He awkwardly stood behind, trying to make it look normal in front of the cameras but inside Luhan was dying. He wanted to rip Xiumin away from Chanyeol. But, while Xiumin had his hands wrapped around Chanyeol and Luhan’s hands lightly rested on Xiumin’s hip, there wasn’t much he could do.

 

After what felt like forever, the segment ended and the radio show after that. This only meant one thing; it was back to the dorms, where Luhan knew Xiumin would be in his room with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

Luhan avoid the room. He didn’t want to see Xiumin with Chanyeol again. He just wanted his friend back. But how to do it? Luhan walked around the dorm aimlessly, until the jiggling of a doorknob caught his attention. Exiting the room, Chanyeol and Baekhyun rested their arms on one another and walked down the hall with big, goofy grins on their faces.

 

“Hey Luhan!” Chanyeol greeted in his normal perky tone. “We’re getting a bite to eat. Want to join?” He offered.

 

Luhan looked up. Though he was annoyed Xiumin had been spending more time with Chanyeol than himself, he knew the adult thing was to put it past him.

 

“Who’s going?” Luhan asked causally.

 

Chanyeol looked around before answering, “So far, just Baekhyun and I.” He sounded a little disappointed but was happy he had his best friend with him. “Xiumin said he wasn’t feeling well for some reason and didn’t want to go.”

 

Luhan’s eyes opened wide after hearing the news. Concern washed over him. “What’s wrong with him?” He had to ask.

 

“I’m not sure.” Chanyeol took a moment to think. “He’s been seeming really down lately. Did something happen between the two of you?”

 

Luhan took a moment to think, “I don’t recall. Why would you think that?”

 

Chanyeol pressed his lips together. “I don’t know. Maybe he’s really just not feeling well.” Chanyeol paused. “We can always pick him up something to eat on the way back.” He added with a smile.

 

“Yeah…” Luhan was lost in thought, trying to find out what might have went wrong. “That’s a good idea.”

 

“So you’re coming with us?” Chanyeol asked hopefully.

 

“No. Not tonight… I have something to do.” Luhan replied before disappearing from Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s sight.

 

When the dorm seemed quiet, Luhan walked to Xiumin’s door and knocked lightly.

 

“Come in.” His voice lightly sounded, before the click of the door was heard, and eye contact was made.

 

“Oh. Hey Luhan!” He tried to sound causal, but Luhan could tell by Xiumin’s voice, he wasn’t expecting him.

 

“Hey Xiumin. I heard from Chanyeol you weren’t feeling well. Can I get you anything?” Luhan offered.

 

Xiumin shook his head. “No. I’m fine, thank you.” With that, Xiumin managed to end the small talk and the conversation, leaving them in silence.

 

This normally would have been the part where Luhan would leave, but he couldn’t take it anymore. Xiumin was avoiding him; he was ignoring him; he was breaking his heart.

 

“Did I do something worng?” Luhan blurted out in the moment of silence.

 

Xiumin looked up, “What do you mean?”

 

Luhan rubbed the back of his neck not sure of what to do. “Well, it feels like, lately, that you’ve been avoiding me. Did I do something to hurt your feelings?”

 

“No,” Xiumin answered.

 

Luhan bite his lip, “Then is there a reason? Maybe I’m over thinking things but…” Luhan didn’t know what to say. He could tell by the way the conversation was going, he was right.

 

“There’s nothing.” Xiumin simply stated, hoping to end it right there.

 

Luhan took a few steps closer before taking a seat beside Xiumin on his bed. Xiumin sat up straight and made as much space as he could between the two of them.

 

“See that’s what I mean!” Luhan pointed out, close to yelling.

 

“I was just making room for you.” Xiumin made an excuse.

 

“I want to know what I did wrong.” Luhan leaned in closer.

 

“Nothing!” Xiumin shouted back, pushing Luhan off his bed.

 

“What was that for?!” Luhan shouted at Xiumin.

 

“Well, you don’t like people on your bed and I don’t like people on mine.” Xiumin yelled back.

 

“You just said you made room for me on your bed!” Luhan barked. “What did I do wrong?” Luhan bellowed at Xiumin.

 

“NOTHING!” Xiumin screamed once more.

 

“How can this be nothing!” Luhan was ferocious.

 

Though Xiumin was the stronger of the two, he wasn’t prepared for what Luhan would do. Luhan grabbed both his hands and pinned him against the bed. “What did I do wrong?” Luhan asked the gritted teeth, extremely infuriated.

 

Xiumin’s face scrunched up. He wanted to hide. He didn’t want Luhan to see him like this. He didn’t want Luhan to know the reason he was avoiding him, but in this position, Xiumin wasn’t sure what to do.

 

Xiumin just cringed and shut his eyes, hoping Luhan would just leave. Luhan growled at Xiumin’s response. It just made him angry, annoyed, and upset.

 

“FINE!” Luhan shoved Xiumin’s hands away and quickly shot up. “Have it your way…” Luhan briskly walked towards the door.

 

Xiumin sat up, watching Luhan’s movements. He bit his lips as sadness over came him. He didn’t want this, but he was afraid if Luhan knew the truth he would lose him. But it seemed Xiumin was going to lose him either way.

 

“Wait!” Xiumin jolted up, grabbed the back of Luhan’s shirt and pulled him in close, hugging him from behind. “Don’t go.” He mumbled into Luhan’s shirt.

 

Luhan grumbled, but didn’t move. “If you tell me what’s wrong, I won’t.” Luhan set the deal, with a take it or leave it tone.

 

Xiumin slowly released Luhan from the hug, only to continue to hold unto the rim of Luhan’s shirt, like a frightened child. “You won’t hate me, would you?” Xiumin asked in a saddened tone.

 

Luhan grinded his teeth together, not like how this was starting. “I don’t think I could hate you even if I want to.” Luhan said in annoyance.

 

Xiumin was quiet for a moment before taking a deep breath in. “I-I think…” He was slow to the get words out. He was nervous and forgot how to speak. “I think I’m starting to like you…. As more than a friend.” He clarified.

 

Luhan was quiet for a moment as he processed Xiumin confession. He felt Xiumin’s hand slip away from his shirt, freeing him. He could tell Xiumin was upset and embarrassed. Xiumin probably never planned on falling in love with a male, and yet here he was.

 

After the long silence, Xiumin took that as a confirmation of rejection. He knew in his mind that, Luhan would never like him as more than a friend and to kill the feelings that were beginning to grow, he avoided him and his touch in hopes that it would go away.

 

“I’m sorry, if it freaks you out.” Xiumin said broken-heartedly. “I understand if you want to stay away from me for a while I just…”

 

Xiumin was cut off as arms tightly wrapped around him, pulling him into a warm chest.

 

“Haha!” Luhan laughed, “You’re so stupid.” Luhan pressed his forehead against Xiumin’s ruffled hair. “I was so worried I did something wrong… Why would I ever want to stay away from you?”

 

Xiumin blushed at the contact. “Uhh…Uh… Luhan… I think this is too close.”

 

Again Luhan chuckled, “You’re a fool.” He accused Xiumin, “Why do you think I want to hug you and be near you all the time?”

 

Xiumin’s expression was clueless. He didn’t understand.

 

Luhan just smiled as his cute baozi. “I like you too, Xiumin.” Luhan lightly kissed his forehead, leaving a very embarrassed Xiumin. “Never ignore me like that again.” Luhan scolded. “And don’t you dare hug Chanyeol like that again either.” He pulled Xiumin in closer, if that was possible, “You’re mine!” 


I will have to say... I ship Chanmin/Xiuyeol. I'm said he didn't get more votes... but since there are a lot of redos (or at least I think a lot) After I get through every member, maybe I'll do Xiumin again! Since I'm so Biased. lol

Anyways, Who do you think the next member should be?