Chapter 2: Friends Again!

Forgotten

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.


After talking to Sehun, they all were to the park. I looked back at who I thought was Micci, she was staring at me. We kept staring at eachother until. “Yah, Chanyeol Hyung what are you staring at”, Sehun asked. I ignored them, still staring at her and I felt my heart flutter. ‘It is her’, I thought, ‘but I must not talk or meet her’.


Micci’s P.O.V.


    I couldn’t stop staring, I know I met thet person before, but when? “What are you looking at”, Unnie asked, she looked at the direction I was looking at. “Oh, do you think that you known him in the past”, she said, “Auntie Kim said that you know someone named Chanyeol and that may be him also by the way he is looking at you means he knows you”.


    “Unnie should I ask if I have met him before”, I asked. “Sure, I’ll be right next to you”, she said. I started walking towards him and his friends. “Um, do I know you or have we met before”, I asked him. “No, I have never seen you in my life”, He said and then walked away.


    “How rude”, Unnie said. ‘Jerk, I only wanted to ask, you didn’t have to say that meanly’, I thought. “Micco let’s go, too”, Unnie said I nodded.


Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

   

    ‘I have to avoid her at any cost now’, I thought. “Hyung, why did you do that, isn’t she ‘her’”, Sehun & Kai said in unison. “She was her, but I have to keep my promise”, I said. “What was it?” they asked. “That I’ll never hurt her, if she remembers me she will get hurt and I don’t want that”, I said. “Oh”, they said. ‘I hope for now on I will never see her’, I thought.

                *Next Day*


Micci’s P.O.V.

‘Urgh that guy was so rude, I hope I can never see him ever again’, I thought. I kept walking in a daze. Unnie wasn’t with me because she had to go somewhere(she wouldn’t tell me where though). Then BOOM, I bumped into somebody. “Yah!” The person yelled. “Sorry”, I repeated, we looked at each other at the same time, “YOU!” WE both yelled at the same time.


    The person I had bumped into was the rude person from yesterday. “You are that rude person from yesterday”, I yelled “You were that annoying little girl from yesterday”, He said. “YAH! I am not little, I am 20! and my name is Michaela” I yelled. “Well sorry, you do look really young, like a 13 year-old”, He said. “It istrue that I am a little childish, but I am 20”, I said. He gave me a face that said, ‘ really, a little’. “Well I am very, very childish, but I am 20”, I said. I was really mad right now, so I decided to just walk away.


Chanyeol’s P.O.V.


    ‘Should I just try to be her friend, again,’ I thought, ‘I just have to not let her remember. Also, I can’t stop thinking about her, so I might as well be her friend’. “Hey, wait I am sorry”, I said walking to her, “by the way I am Chanyeol, and I want to be your friend”

    “Okay then, but you have to be nice now”, she said, “also if you want to be my friend you must prove it”.


    ‘How?” I asked. “Well that’s up to you, I think”, she said. “Okay then”, I said. ‘Hey do you know where I can get a guitar, my old one broke” she asked. ‘What the guitar I gave her is broken’, I thought. “Yeah I do, but who thought how to play?” I asked.


    “I don’t remember who, but my parents told me that it was someone who I knew very well”, she said about to cry.


    “Are you okay?” I asked. “Yes I am okay it is that I just miss my parents”, she said. ‘So her parents are still in America’, I thought. But out of curiosity I asked, “Where are your parents?”. She started crying while saying, “They-um-p-passed away”.


    ‘What, when I thought she was okay, she really wasn’t’, I thought. Then out of habit I hugged her; when we were young I always hugged her when she cried.


Micci’s P.O.V.


    I had a flashback when Chanyeol hugged me.


                       *FLASHBACK*

    “Yeolie Oppa, I can’t play the guitar. I quit”, said a little girl who looked like me, she started to cry. “Micci its okay, practice makes perfect. Also I am here”, said a little boy who hugged her.


                       *END*

    Then everything turned dark


Chanyeol’s P.O.V.


    “Micci!” I yelled. I was surprised that she fainted, so I took her to the hospital quickly.


I hope you guys like this story. Please comment, and subscribe. Thanks you like it and also if you like this story check out my other stories. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!!!!XD