Chapter 1: Back

Forgotten

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

“Yeolie Oppa guess what”, she said. “What is it Micci”, I asked. “I drew a picture of you, see”, she said showing me it. I laughed, “What’s wrong with it”, she said pouting. I fluffed her hair and said, “Nothing it is just cute”.

                *End of flashback*

    ‘Why do I keep thinking about her. It has been 8 years since I have last seen her’, I thought. “Chanyeol what are you thinking about”, Suho Hyung asked. “It’s nothing Hyung”, I said. “Hyung, he is probably thinking about ‘her’”, Sehun said. I got up and said, “I am going out for a bit”. “Okay come back before it gets dark”, Suho Hyung said. I nodded, went to the park and sat on a bench.


              *Flashback(13 years old now)


We were going to this park. “Yeolie Oppa, wait here I gotta go get something”, she said. “Wait let me come with you”, I said. “Oppa I am 13 now let me get it myself, okay”, she said and ran off. She ran across the street then everything happened so fast. I heard tires screeching and her yelling then she got hit, right in front of me. I started crying

*End of flashback*

 

‘Why am I thinking about this again, she is perrfectly fine in America’, I thought. “Hey Unnie I think I’ve seen this place before”, said a familiar voice. ‘Could that be Micci, No it can’t be’, I thought. RING. My phone rang, I picked it up.


“Yeboseyo”, I said

“Oh Hyung, guess what”, Sehun said.

“What, Sehun”

“She is back in Korea, Mikaela just got back yesterday”

“What?! Really”

“Hey, Hyung aren’t you happy”

“I think she is in the park right where I am”

“Really Hyung. Can we come we really want to meet her”

“Well, we can’t because I promised myself I will not bother her new life and neither will you guys”.


You/Micci’s P.O.V.

 

    “Unnie where are we going?”, I asked Sae Ra Unnie. “We are going to back to South Korea”, she said. I just lost my parents, they said that on my 21st birthday I can know about my past but now they are gone. I cried for days, I still miss them but I have to face reality. “Why”, I asked. “So we can find your past there and possibly frineds and family”, She said. “Okay”, I said.

     *At South Korea*


“Unnie I think I remember somethings, also my parents still have our old house here, they said I can have it so I have the keys”, I said. “Good, so where is it”, She asked. I handed her the address. After we got settled we went out to buy food and other things that we will need the most.


“Unnie thanks for everything”I said. “Your welcome. also for your birthday your parents want me to give you something. I think it is to help you to find your memories”, she said. Then I fell asleep on the couch.

*NEXT DAY*


Me and Unnie were walking around. “Micci is that you”, said a familiar voice. I turned, it was a lady in her mid 40’s. “Oh you must not remember me, But I am your neighbor ever since  you were born”, she said. Then it hit me, a flashback it showed her and me. I was helping her out with cooking. “Oh, Auntie Kim. I remember now”, I said happily. “Great, I am glad that you are back. Who is your friend”, She asked.


“This is my best friend from America, Choi Sae Ra”, I said. “Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim”, Unnie said. “Oh, just call me Auntie Kim. Micci have you met Chanyeol yet”, Auntie asked. “Who”, I asked.


“Oh, I forgot you have forgotten, sorry. But you’ll meet him soon”, she said then left. We kept walking then ended up at the park. “Hey Unnie I think I’ve seen this place before”, I said. Then a few moments later I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind us and saw a familiar face on the bench.


I hope you guys like this story. Please comment, and subscribe. Thanks you like it and also if you like this story check out my other stories. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!!!!XD