이지은 ♥ ~ (이 2)

Cuddle With You

 

이지은 ♥ ~ (이 2)

|  ??/??/2013  |  BBH's house  |  Living Room  |

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lee Jieun."

 

Baekhyun whispered softly, his lips brushing Jieun's ear. He nibbled her earlobe mischievously, sending shivers down her spine. She felt her back pressed against his chest, his unsteady heartbeat matching hers. Her cheeks flushed deep red.

 

 

"B-Baekhyun..What are you-"

 

Before Jieun could escape from his grasp, Baekhyun pinned her to the wall. She gasp at his sudden actions. Baekhyun leaned down, pressing his forehead against hers. They locked eyes for a moment, falling deeper and deeper into each other's eyes. Jieun slid her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. There is no space between them. The only air they need is just the person right infront of them.

 

 

 

 

"We cuddled almost every day, Jieun. I'm begging for us to do it again today," said Baekhyun, trying very hard to hide his lust. He don't want to make her scared of him, don't want to leave her out of his sight. Ever. "That's why I told you to come over. I missed you."

 

The rain quietly fall, a drizzle perhaps. The wind flowed through the windows, playfully messing with Jieun's hair. It's like a fairytale, when Cinderella finally met her Prince Charming, the scene was all too familiar. But despite that the breeze felt cold and cool, it didn't manage to decrease the rising temperture between Baekhyun and her. They just stared at each other, unaware the heat that slowly rising around them everytime their skin touched.

 

 

 

 

"I'm here, Baekhyun. I'm here," Jieun softly replied. 

 

 

She let her fingers tangled with her boyfriends's hair. Baekhyun loved that. And she knew it. 

 

 

 

"Ji-Jieun-ah..I was wondering if...If I could..."

 

Baekhyun stammered. Jieun cocked her head to the side. He doesn't usually act like this. His nervous. Baekhyun's never felt nervous around her. 

That made her chuckle a little.

But then again, he's not really the romantic type either. But the other day proved Jieun wrong. Baekhyun is romantic. Surprises after surprises.

 

 

 

"Hmmm, Baekhyun?" Jieun waited patiently. 

 

He's so adorable when he's nervous

 

 

Baekhyun swallowed the lump in his throat,  hesitant for a moment before saying, "I was wondering if I could kiss you."

He shut his eyes, breaking their gaze. A little terrified of what his girlfriend would react. 

 

 

Did it sound weird? What if I made her mad? Oh well, a little too late for that.

 

 

Jieun laughed, which made Baekhyun to snap his eyes open. His face was just like a lost puppy, looking puzzled. Yes, believe it or not, they never kissed. Even when they're dating, both of them kept their lips at a distance. They both love to cuddle together, but never kiss. The fact that they never kiss made them more  hungry for each other's lips. And now, Baekhyun made the first move, although a tiny part of his mind felt anxious.

 

 

 

 

How it feels like to be kissed by him?

 

Will her lips feel soft against mine?

 

What makes kissing so special?

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, ofcourse you can kiss me." She managed to reply after her laughter died down.

 

"You're not mad at me?"

 

He bit his bottom lip, looking down at Jieun.

 

 

Jieun chuckled once again before saying, "Why on earth I would  be mad at you, dummy? You're so-"

 

 

"You won't regret this. I promise."

 

 

 

Before she could say anything, Baekhyun leaned down and crashed his lips on hers, taking her breath away. Jieun felt her cheeks redden, but kissed him back anyway. The kiss sent butterflies to her stomach. Their body felt hot, as if their blood was boiling. It was like kissing lightning. Her skin tingled with it, her heart flailing to find its rhythm amid the electricity. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun lifted Jieun gently off the ground, carrying her to the couch, without breaking their kiss. Now Baekhyun was on top of her, carefully to not crush her with his weight. The kiss became more passionate when his toungue traced Jieun's bottom lip, begging for entrance, which she gave gladly.

 

 

Their heartbeat increased rapidly, thumping against their chests. Jieun and Baekhyun fighting for dominance with their lips, as their kiss got deeper and deeper. He leisurely trailed tender kisses down , along her collarbone. Jieun fought back a moan. He brought his lips back to hers. Jieun entwined her fingers in his tousled hair, pulling him deeper into her.

 

 

After a moment felt like infinite, Jieun pulled away reluctantly, catching her breath. "T-That...felt amazing," she said between breaths. Both of their lips felt numb, swollen from impact of the kiss. "It really is..." Baekhyun replied, trying hard to control his breathing.

 

 

 

 

"So Jieun, do you like kissing or cuddling more?" Baekhyun asked. "Can't make up my mind...You're really a good kisser, Byun Baek." Jieun smiled, brushing his fringe out of his eyes.

 

 

 

"Well, I'm planning an intensive kissing practice..with you." 

 

 

"But I love cuddling with you too.." Jieun pouted, which made Baekhyun's legs went jelly.

 

 

"Let's do the both of them now!" Baekhyun beamed at her, like it was the most genius theory ever said in the universe.

 

 

"Both...? Now..? It's getting late maybe we should-"

 

 

"Since my parents won't be back for awhile, let's go to my room and kiss and cuddle and have se-"

 

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

 

"Just kidding, Jieunnie~ Oh wait, maybe I was serious with the se-"

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun if you wanna die you better-"

 

 

"I love you, My Lee Jieun"

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

 

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Cuddle? Let's just say they invent this hobby, movement or activity for only Byun Baekhyun and Lee Jieun..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lucky_Mochi here;;;

 

 

So does anyone noticed the 'complete' tag was removed?

 

I'm sorry for keeping you guys hanging.

So as an apology, I finally updated this BaekIU fic :)

Nope, NOTHING CAN CRUSH MY BAEKIU FEELS. NOTHING.

 

 

Thankyu so much for your patience ^^

 

Follow mah tumblr juseyo~

CLICK

 

 

 

Please Vote!