변백현 ♥ ~ (일 1)

Cuddle With You

 

 

변백현 ♥ ~ (일1)

|  ??/??/2013  |  LJE's house  |  Living Room  |

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun."

 

"Hmmm, Jieunieee?"

 

 

"Why do you like to cuddle so much?" Jieun asked, shifting her body a little to get comfortable in Baekhyun's arms.

 

Baekhyun had been wrapping his arms over Jieun's body, pressing her back against his chest.

He hummed happily as he took in her delicate scent and burried his face in the crook of her neck.

 

 

"I don't know," he answered casually. Jieun shivered as his warm warm breath spread across her skin.

 

"I've never got the chance to cuddle before, and now that I have, I love it!" Baekhyun continued.

 

 

Jieun simply rolled her eyes and smiled playfully when he giggled a little out of the blue while kissing her neck in a teasing way.

 

 

 

"You're so embarassing, Baek! I thought you're the type that likes to hit other girls behind my back just like Jongin who-"

 

"Shut up and just cuddle with me." 

 

 

"Fine! But-" 

 

 

"You're my one and only, Lee Jieun. You made this, Byun Baekhyun here, fell for your spell, your perfection." Baekhyun quoted. 

 

 

 

Wow, I'm being so cheezy right know. Keke~ :) Well, hope that'll melt her heart~

Baekhyun grins satisfyingly. 

I'm gonna make her speechless.

 

3, 2, 1 ... 

*Boom*

Mission start!

 

 

 

"W-What the-Oh m-my god! Where do y-you get that from? D-Dramas?" Jieun curiously asked, slightly tered in her words.

 

 

 

This. Is. Not. The. Baekhyun. I. Know. 

 

 

This is the first time Baekhyun said something sweet that happens to caught Jieun's heart.

 

Well, not that he never said anything sweet to her like 'You look pretty ' and 'You're so cute' since they first met. 

 

 

It's just that...

 

 

He. Freaking. Quoted.

 

 

Like Theodore Roosevelt...

Or like William Shakespeare...

And Mahatma Gandhi and Myungsoo...

 

 

 

"Nope~" Baekhyun shook his head in denial.

 

 

"S-So? W-Where? Jongin's 'How to make girls worship you' ?" 

Stupid lips. Stupid mouth of mine. Stop tering, Jieun! >.<

 

 

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet~"

Baekhyun you're a genius! I'm getting better and better at this... You're so gonna get it...

 

 

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet...

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet...

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet...

 

 

Jieun's brain cells were trying hard to process the words that Baekhyun just said.

B-Baekhyun is not the romantic type. R-Right?

 

 

 

"S-Seriously, this is not you, Baek-"

 

 

"I don't need a map to find you-"

 

 

"Yah! please stop-"

 

 

"My heart leads me to you~"

 

 

"This is getting-"

 

 

"The one that I always had inside my head-"

 

 

"Baek-"

 

 

"Is you..."

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

 

She's speechless! She's speechless!

Jieun is spechless!

 

 

Well that means...

 

Mission complete!

 

 

 

"Jieun-ah?"

 

"Y-yes, Baekhyun?"

 

 

I love teasing her like this.

She's. So. Freaking. Adorable.

Should quote (+cuddle) more often.

Keep in mind that!

 

 

 

"You're the first thing on my mind when I woke up and the last thing I think when I sleep."

 

"..."

 

 

"Saranghae! My Jieunniee~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif

 

 

 

Comments and Subsribes are APPRECIATED!

OMG MY BAEKIU FEELS!!!!!!!! 

;;; A_MooNStar