Please Believe Me.

Believe Me.

 

Two young men stand under a near by tree to escape the blinding summer sun. Both seemed to be in their mid 20s one was tall, pale skinned, and thin but defined muscles could be seen through his tight v neck shirt, his slightly long brownish orange hair moving every time the wind blew. He was beautiful with looks that were the envy of both men and woman alike but what stood out about him the most was his large doe like eyes that hold so many emotions. The other man was slightly shorter not by much with a strong build stronger then the other. Short black hair styled perfectly like the other man he also had looks that were the envy of people his perfect jawline and high cheekbones gave him that model like look. Both looked to perfect to be human.

The black haired man holding the latter's hands tightly in his own looking into the big doe eyes of his lover with so much loved and admiration it was like a scene from a movie come to life. Except things like that didn't happen in real life they never did. “I love you....I love you so much you know that right Jaejoong?” Jaejoong continues to stare his eyes scanning the younger man's face for any sign that he was lying. “But I left. You still love me even though I left SM and dbsk?”

Gripping the hands in his tighter Yunho sighs looking down at them his thumb running back and fourth against the soft skin of Jaejoong's hand. “That doesn't mean anything BooJae it never did I told you I'd love you no matter what I always will.” there was still doubt lingering in Jaejoong's eyes and Yunho could see them start to get teary. With a sigh he lets go of the others hands and move his to cup his lover's face. “What can I say...What can I do to make you believe me?”

Jaejoong stayed silent for awhile shaking his head he looks down his gaze on his shoes as if they were the most interesting thing in the world at the moment. With a shaky breath he finally finds his voice again. “I want to believe you I do but Yunho all the drama that happened its all because of me.” Yunho couldn't take anymore placing his hands on Jaejoong's chest pushing him until his back hits the tree with a soft thud. A gasp leaves Jaejoong's lips, his eyes growing wide, his mouth opening to say something but it was cut off when Yunho's lips press against his.

Yunho didn't care that they were in public that at any moment someone could catch them and if that happened not only their careers would be on the line but Junsu's, Changmin's, and Yoochun's also. The two of them continued to kiss for awhile Yunho let his hands roam over Jaejoong's clothed chest before moving to the sides of his arms holding him in place. They didn't stop until the need for air became to much for them. Panting Jaejoong punches Yunho's arm lightly. “Your lucky we didn't get caught.”

But we didn't. Do you still not believe me? Or do I need to prove to you some more?” with a smirk Yunho places his hands onto Jaejoong's hips and pulls until their lower halfs press together just enough to make the other's eyelids flutter. “O-okay I believe you.”

Thats what I thought.” Smiling Yunho kisses the elder one more time before separating himself from the other. “Nobody will ever take your place Jae I won't let them.”

Looking into his lover's eyes Jaejoong felt tears building up blurring his vision before falling down his cheeks. “Your the only one for me Yunho always and forever.”