Doppelganger

Doppelganger
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was around eleven thirty pm.

Twenty year old Jung Daehyun was relaxing on the couch with his eyes closed and his chest moving slowly up and down with a small smile on his face. Finally. Finally he got peace and quiet. Sure he loved having Yongguk and the others around but sometimes, he just really wanted some time to himself. While the others were at a club hanging out with their friends, Daehyun just watched a little TV, played a few video games and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

However.

Tonight was not going to be like most nights…for Daehyun, will have an encounter with something that he can’t explain or come up with an explanation. The blond haired male lifted one eye open slowly as soon as he heard what sounded like footsteps coming down the hall.

“Huh? Footsteps?” He muttered as he groggily sat up from the couch rubbing his eyes tiredly. That’s impossible though. Yongguk and the others are all out…it’s just me. Daehyun shook his head as he ran a hand through his hair, slowly walking towards the source of his sound. “Yongguk? Is that you?” He called out and glared a little. “Oi. You know I don’t like being scared, knock it off will ya?”

When he finally reached the hallway, his eyes widened instantly seeing a shadow of a person creep into the room. His room to be exact. “Oh no. Don’t tell me it’s a sasaeng.” He muttered and sighed in frustration. Sasaeng ‘fans’ were known to sneak into their apartments…but the strange thing is, Daehyun would’ve heard them try to sneak in. “Alright: Whoever you are, you better get the hell out of my apartment or I’m calling the police!”

No response.

The only thing Daehyun heard as he crept closer to the room was the sound of his door closing. Crap. Don’t tell me they locked themselves in my room! “Hey! Hey I’m warning you, if you don’t come out I’m going to make you come out!” He snapped angrily and tried to open the door but it wouldn’t budge.

This door didn’t have a lock on it so how could it not open?

Daehyun heaved a heavy sigh of annoyance as he took a step back. “Alright. I’m busting the door in. One. Two…three!” He ran full speed at the door only to yelp once his shoulder slammed against it, groaning in pain as he sunk to the floor holding his injured shoulder. “Ow, ow, ow! Damn that hurt…that really hurt.” Just as he got up, the door then slowly s

Please log in to read the full chapter