The Rain, An of a Doorman, And A Dino Prince.

One Simple Letter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE (<--- BEAST/B2ST [Batoost] - On Rainy Days)

::Chapter 1::

I stood there, alone in the rain, clutching GeGe’s letter, trying to protect it from the pouring water that fell from the grey sky. It was hopeless, but I had to give the letter to them, I simply had to!  My brother sacrificed the most precious thing he had in life for me, and I need to repay him just as much. He said I have no debt to him, but I still feel obliged to repay him, so finally, he requested that I send this letter I am clutching right now, to Super Junior, in person. I obviously underestimated this task, seeing as it has been a month since I accepted to give the letter to the boys, and it still hasn’t been sent. ‘Why don’t you just mail it?’ you ask.  Well, GeGe clearly said that if I just send it by mail there was a large chance of the letter being sorted as fan mail. ‘Well, What’s wrong with fan-mail?” you ask again. The answer to that question is simple; they only have a limited amount of time where they can read the fan mail, plus, they could read this letter in another year.

So here I am, standing alone, failing to give the letter to Super Junior Once more. It was still only 5PM, so if I waited patiently in front of their dorm, they’d probably come back to find me there, ‘Yes, I’ll have to try that,’ I made my mind up. I started to walk down the sidewalk, in the rain, towards the SuJu Dorms. After a few minutes of walking, people started staring incredulously. I simply ignored them and kept on walking. I’m just a girl walking in the rain! It was perfectly normal...  After a few miles, my legs started get sore, and after around 30 minutes of walking, I stopped to rest for a minute or so. I heard my tummy rumble out of hunger, but I ignored it- a very hard task, seeing as next to where I was walking was a Ddukbokki stall... I set off for the SuJu dorms once again, ignoring the delicious scent of Ddukbokki. I tried my very best to walk until I dropped, and that’s what I did. Luckily, when I couldn’t take any more of the walking I was already in front of the tall, tall building where Super Junior lived. The tall, dull building looked awfully inviting in this pouring rain. I took a step towards the entrance but someone stopped me. I looked around and saw a bodyguard/ security/ doorman looking at me. Well, he was actually starring. Unblinkingly.

“Excuse me miss, but I don’t think you don’t live here.” He said matter-of- factly

“No… No, I’m visiting a friend.” I lied expertly

“Do You Have any proof that you are visiting this so called, ‘friend’?” he asked questioningly. Quite annoyingly too.

“No, but it’s very urgent. I need to meet them…!” I said, quickly making an excuse.

“Oh really?” He asked with mock curiosity. “Then, why didn’t you come by taxi?”

“I forgot my wallet.” I quickly made an excuse. A bit too quickly.

“Oh, of course you did.” He said sarcastically.” But if the matter was so urgent, why didn’t you run?” This dude was seriously getting up my nerves…

“I…

Um…

Uh…

I…

Yeah.” . I didn’t have anything else to say.

“Yes. I thought so. You’re wet too. So no entry Miss.” He said motioning me to the wet rain once again. I just glared at him and took three steps back, making sure to intensify my glare with every step I took. And there I was, in the pouring rain once again. I sat down on the cold, hard concrete floor and sat there, my legs too sore to let me stand.
The Security Dude just looked at me and said;

“Are you going to sit there in the rain all day Miss? If so, I still won’t let you pass these doors.”

I merely intensified my glare and sat motionlessly. He looked at me, as though I was the most interesting thing in the world and said,

“Well, If you insist.” He then Stood still and ignored me once again.

I sat there, waiting. Even If I Catch a cold, fever, DISEASE~! I WILL Stay here and wait for them!

1 hour passed… I stood up, Stretched, and stood still.

2 hours passed… Still in the same position

3 hours passed… Moved to a more comfy position, which is probably not possible.

4 hours passed… The Security Dude was now looking at me, intrigued. I just ignored his irritating .

5 hours passed… Starting to acquire a headache from the rain

5 Hours and 20 minutes passed… My headache started to become a migraine, probably from my Lack of sleep, the rain being an accomplice.

Another 10 minutes passed, and I heard a car stop behind me.  I looked around, and saw a very handsome, prince-ish, yet very dinosaur-like man step out of the vehicle and look curiously at me. I managed to force a smile, but it soon faded, as I swayed on the spot, my legs too tired to bear my weight. I fell on the floor, hit my head, and passed out.

---------------------------------------------------;;--------------------------------------------------

Listening To: BoA - Implode

Mood: Female Doggy

Note: How was that? First time writing, so please understand~! ^^