Chapter 7

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12.45 a.m. All boys in Choi Family expect Choi Siwon that are still unconscious gathered at Eunhyuk room for half and hour. Donghae take a seat at Eunhyuk bedroom and Heechul almost lying at Eunhyuk bed waiting for Eunhyuk to open his mouth and tell them a-so-shocking-news that he mentioned in telephone just now. Eunhyuk just stand at his study table where the permenent document he place is and remain silent and look at the floor ,he also bit and his lips and loss counted at how many times he had swallow his saliva. He now look so miserable and uncertain direction. "so what is it ?or you actually don't want me to be at here ?okay i get it" Heechul finally let his voice break the ice in the room and made his way to Eunhyuk room door. Donghae rolled his eyes at Heechul and shot a glared at his second brother. Eunhyuk llifted his face and looked at Heechul "really ?he is our cousin. A very close one !"Donghae mouthed when he meet eyes with Eunhyuk. "NO STOP ! just stayed here. I want you to be here too. Really" Eunhyuk finally spoke uot when Heechul are about to open the door. Heechul sighed and walked to join the group again "are sure ?i can smell that the shocking news are about your family matter. I'm only your close cousin" Eunhyuk gulped ans smile "you're part of too ,right Donghae ?" the dongsaeng nodded. 'take your time to reveal this. We can wait and we understand it" Heechul patted Eunhyuk shoulder. "noooo ..this time i can't. I had assignment to be done and the due date are tomorrow evening. So reveal it now" Eunhyuk smirked and take a breathed he hold the permenent document at his study table and turned to face them. When he was about to tell them the news. The door knocked. All three of them frowned. 

 

Eunhyuk place his finger at his lips asked them to not make any noise. "Grandma ?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk wrinkle his nose and puckered his mouth to Donghae while Heechul push his cousin head "you jerk !" Donghae pouted and mouthed sorry to them. "No Second Sir. Its us the maids" all of the relief and breathing back. Eunhyuk go to his door and open it "what are you guys doing in front my room at this hours ?" the maids frowned until one of them speak "err ..you don't order us to make a hot drinks for 3 person Second Sir ?" "no ..i already had it by the lead maid" Eunhyuk answer again make them frowned "maybe its our mistake. Sorry for that Secon-" Donghae yelled "its by me !bring it in ,the order are under me. Half and hours in this room without speaking any make me so thirsty so asked them to make a hot drinks for 3 of us using this room telephone" Donghae give a order to the maids and explained the situation.  After the two maid get out from there. They both are enjoying their hot drinks at that time : a coffee for Donghae and a green tea for Heechul. Eunhyuk breath while he take the permenent document and stand stand in front of them. Both of the boy lifted their head to look at Eunhyuk and move their eyes at the document Eunhyuk hold and read properly. they rolled their eyes "ppplllllllluuurrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh ......" Both of them choke and cough to stablized their breathing.

 

Donghae grabbed the permenent document and read it again. Heechul just blinked his eyes at Eunhyuk. He just nodded and gave Heechul the pictures he found behind the document. Heechul agape grabbed the pictures. Donghae rolled his eyes and took the pictures from Heechul and gave him the document. Donghae gulped his saliva and take a little sipped of coffee "this the original copy of marriage certificate right ?" Eunhyuk and Heechul nodded "but its certificate at U.S not Korea ,i don't know they already list down their marriage at our country or not" Eunhyuk explained "this picture are real one ?nobody edited it right ?THEY ARE ..ALL OF THIS MEANS SIWON OUR BROTHER ARE A MARRIED MAN RIGHT ?OH MY -"Heechul cover Donghae mouth from he yelled could be heard by the entire mansion. "keep it slow !!" Eunhyuk nodded "i guess for the wedding pictures and absolutely yes to your second question" Donghae gasped and stared blankly. If stared can break the ice. The room wall absolutely broken into pieces. "what you are going to do ?" Heechul asked after silent quite long from a shocken news. "my brain already explode into pieces right now" Eunhyuk bit softly his lips. Heechul and Donghae stared back at the wedding pictures and Siwon marriege certification. "Madam Choi asked you guys to go back to your own bed ,Sir." someone spoke from outside Eunhyuk room. Its must be because of Donghae screaming just now they thought "okay lead maid ! just give us a few minutes more. " Eunhyuk state. They know the voice that give the order are the leader maid for this mansion because she is one and only person that worked with their family in the mansion can give a order to them. Others maids or drivers are just had to nodded and speak when the Choi's asked them. "no one in this house had know about this including Siwon ,make sure nobody know about this." Eunhyuk warned "Siwon also ?"Heechul asked Donghae nodded "why Siwon can't knew about this ?" Eunhyuk breath "that not what i meaned. Get that ?" the two nodded understand "especially Grandma !or all of us would be death !" they nodded again and make a pinky promise "Sir ,a few minutes request had expired"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter