Chapter 4

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the Choi family are gathered at the living room after got a phone call from someone that tell them one of their family members are at the hospital right now.

 

"how is he now ?he just fine isn't he ?" Mrs.Choi asked with worry to her second son Choi Eunhyuk. The son smile and answer "he in operation room right now but mom Siwon just fine don't worry about him". 'In operation room ?that means your brother are critical ,let get ready and go to the hospital now" Donghae her third son just nodded and are about to go to his room to change up but someone voice stopped him doing that. The voice actually stopped everyone in the house movement. The voice are like a Hitler clone to the Choi family. Nobody can say B when that voice said its A. Eventhough ,the truth are B.

 

"Are you guys deaf or stupid ?don't you hear that Eunhyuk said Siwon are just fine at there ?don't have to go !just wasting our time" Grandma Choi said loudly and clearly. Mrs. Choi stand up 'but Siwon in operation room ,he must be .." Grandma Choi shoot her a glared "you stupid !i know my Siwon he is my grandson the one and only heir in this family that can destroy that bul Kim business and make a change to the world and Korea. I said no MEANS NO !" Mrs.Choi cried and looked at her husband "please let me and children go to the hospital" Mr.Kim look at one of their house window and said "NO ! if you go there with the kids ,nothing can change. Did Siwon will get up ?just stay here ,you and the kids can go tomorrow". And with that the son and that old women leave.

 

Mrs.Choi breath and burst into tears. Eunhyuk that are standing not far from his mother make a punches to the wall and go and hug his lovely mother to calm her "we can visit him tomorrow mom and for tonight i will catch up the information from the doctor that in charged for him and tell you every single information plus i plan to in charge this case by myself". Donghae that Mrs.Choi hand after she receive abuse from their Hitler Grandma finally say "Grandma are too much !how come she dont let us visit ur own brother though she knew how bad her beloved grandson condition is now. Mom let's sneak out to the hospital" Eunhyuk knock Donghae head with his hand "YAH !dont add problem to the existing one !" 

 

Mrs.Choi speak "how bad Siwon injury situation son ?" Eunhyuk took a breath for a while and said from what the doctor in the mean time his friend had said to him "there is fairly large crack in his head ,they believe he maybe banging a large and hard object when the accident happened but as a doctor to me he just fine ,no a bad external injuries but we i means hospital can't confirm about his internal injuries so nothing to worry mom"

 

"what nothing to worry ?we can see when the external injuries recover from his body but how about Siwon internal injuries ?what if the internal injuries are permenant ?" when she finish her speak she cry louder that before. 

 

Eunhyuk just scrathing his head because he lost his words to say to calm his beloved mother while Donghae get shocked with his second brother statement "large crack in head or ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter