Chapter 11

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Senior Doctor ! Wait a while .." while running to his senior doctor ,Eunhyuk scream but not too loud and disturd the Emergency Floor in the hospital. Eunhyuk's senior doctor frowned he just about to go and check all his patient that are under him and his practical students turned back and see Eunhyuk one of his favourite practical doctor run closer to him. Eunhyuk stop when he is just one step close to his senior doctor ,while rubbed his back head and his teeth bit his mouth "ermm .." he suddenly turn speechless. "is there any problem that you can't solve ?need my help ?" the senior doctor asked concerned "oh no ..no ..no ..no .." Eunhyuk answer with his both hand move to right and left fasterly. "Then ?" "err .." Euhyuk swallowed "that ..erm ..can i company you to check your patient too ,Senior Doctor ?" now the senior doctor speechless "pa ..pardon me ?" Eunhyuk explained again "i wanna follow you to check your patient. May i ?" the senior doctor scrach his neck "now Eunhyuk look at here ,who is the senior and who is the practical one ?" "you are the senior and i'm the practical one" Eunhyuk answer while his face looked at the floor "the why must you followed me ?i'm the one should follow you" the senior doctor are about to mad. Eunhyuk bit his lips and breath "its must looked weird to you but i just got nothing to do at here since my practical are about to end so i planned to follow you whenever you want to check all your patient" but Eunhyuk real intention are totally different from what he said to his senior doctor. The senior doctor close his eyes and breath "all right ..you can join me." Eunhyuk smile widely. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"YAH !! WHY TAKING YOU SO LONG ?"

"i don't know how to d ~~"

"THE SECRETARY ALREADY SHOW YOU HOW ,ISN'T SHE ?"

"but ~~"

"THIS THING MUST BE IN THE MEETING ROOM THIS EVENING ! AND NOW ITS 12.00 PM !"

"this is not even my job ,THIS IS YOURS !"

the two kim's son are having a mouth fight in Ryeowook office where now Kibum replace him and Ryeowook as a replacement CEO. This will be continue until their sister are in a very good condition to run the company. 

"AISH !!" Ryeowook rubbed his hair to be patience and find a conclusion "Kibummie ,our sister in a hospital right now ,and what ever hapen this company must run like usual or else ~~" "just ..just understand okay ?" without revealed the truth Ryeowook tried to soft with his younger brother. No one can know about their sister condition especially Choi's Auto Car Company ,their company's enemy must be happy and take this advantage to take over Kim Auto Car Company the first and largest Auto Car company in Korea. "i just in Semester 4 in college ,do you think i had learned all this ?" Kibum give a excuses. Alright alright ,just go home and study Kibummie" Ryeowook finally smile. Kibum take his things and walk to the office door when he suddenly remember something "oh !let's visit our sister today. What say you ?" Kibum gave suggestion. Ryeowook at that time busy checking the proposal that he need to fixed a bit shock "pardon me ?" Kibum turned back and laid between door and wall "hhmm ..i invited to join me to visit our sister today ,are free or busy" Ryeowook think a minute then said "erm ..afyer meeteing should be okay" "what time ?Kibum asked ,Ryeowook frowned and bit his side lips then take his meeting book "err ..after meeting ..after meeting ..ooppss !!got to attend another meeting ,an outdoor meeting at golf club a replacement one actually for your sister then i had an outdoor meeting at tennis court ahah !this is finally mine" Ryeowook smile in a second he make a duck face because he can feel his body are going to tired and itchy. Ryeowook looked up at the door "eh ?Kibummie ? he frowned.  

 

PPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH !!WHO THE ONE MAKE A NOISE WITH CAR HORN ?Mr.Kim yelped to against the noise. "I don't know honey" Mrs. Kim tried to answer with her palm hand close her ears. "Let's go and see" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter