Japan

Operation Undercover 2015

It was their first time in Tokyo, except for Himchan. He has been there plenty of times.

“Sushi, let’s all go get sushi!” Jiwon cheered, the three were about to go when Soora snapped her finger, “Guys, focus.”

“Come on Soora, can we enjoy for just a couple of hours?” Kris exclaimed.

Luhan took a step forward Kris, “Yeah, while they’re gone --- you and I can spend time.” He winked.

 

Soora rolled her eyes, “We need to stay at Uncle Jaesuk’s house, let’s go. We have to settle first.” She held onto her backpack tight and walked in front of them. They forced themselves to follow her.

 

After they all have settled in Jaesuk’s house, Himchan and Luhan were hanging out. Soora and Jiwon were eating sushi, while Kris was wandering around.

Kris, you better stop it. You can’t have her. Luhan is hers.

 

He kicked a bottle cap that was on his way, he continued kicking it until it was out of sight. He put his hands in his pockets, the temperature was freezing cold.

He couldn’t bare to see Luhan and Soora together, he didn’t know why he was being so childish but he couldn’t control it either.

 

Meanwhile, at the mall, Luhan and Himchan were shopping for new shoes. Since, their shoes had been… worn out by all the running and stuff. They treated each other like brothers, always bickering at every little thing and even fan-boy over things they love.

“This shoe is awesome,” Himchan complimented.

“No, this shoe!” Luhan took another one as soon as he saw the pair.

“No this shoe,”

Nooo, this shoe.”

 

They looked at each other and laughed it off, “You’re funny.” Himchan pointed out. Luhan’s phone vibrated from his pants, “Hold on, gotta take this call.” He walked out of the store as soon he picked up the phone. “Hey dad,” he greeted.

“Hello son, how are you.” His father would never greet him like that unless he wanted something from him. Luhan rolled his eyes when he heard that, “Cut to the chase dad,” he was straightforward.

“I want you to break up with Soora, right now.”

“Why now? Didn’t you say…” his words were cut off when the old man cleared his throat, “Do as I say, things changed.”

Luhan knew what he meant and it was not the right time to begin. Himchan saw the entire thing, he was looking at him as his facial expression changed when he got the call. He was intrigued, when the guy hung up, Himchan went back to looking at the shoe and they continued hanging out.

 

Jiwon excitedly ran towards the couch and jump on it, she sat and placed her feet on top of the coffee table and the TV. “This condo is so huge,” she was mesmerized.

 

Everyone was back in the condo, they were doing their thing. Luhan called Soora to meet him at the bedroom, she excitedly went to him. He was seen standing in front of the window with hands in the pocket, the way the sun shined towards his face.

The way his features were shown, his irresistible lips and his good looking body brought shiver down her spine. He flashed a smile at her and he opened his arms to let Soora hug him. She buried her face on his chest, his heartbeat was like music to her ears and he hugged her tight. “Soora,” he lift her chin carefully and kissed her.

 

A few seconds later, he let go of her. She was too blind to see the message, “Let’s break up.” He looked away and back to the window.

Total silence.

 

Just when she was about to look at the ground, he walked away by hitting his shoulders to hers like the time she was in the bank spying at him. The exact same feeling, the same scene was played. He disappeared, she was hurt.

 

“Soora, what happened?” asked Jiwon. Himchan and Kris came along, Soora lazily walked to the living room. “We broke up,” said Soora.

They all looked at her in awe, “I don’t know, he didn’t give me a reason.” She sat on the couch.

 

Is this how it feels like to be broken up?