Endure!

Fate Just Wont Leave Us Alone..

 

 
 
           You sit on your bed with tear's just flowing out of your eyes like a hurricane, you faintly pick up another one of the billion tissues the you've crawled threw ever nook and cranny to find and you blow your nose loudly again as you grunt loudly with tears escaping your eyes again. A frown tugs at your face thinking about what happen at school today, the Daehyun you knew was a noble prince. He was kind and generous and would do anything for is true love. But the theory you made up just from peeking at him from afar everywhere he goes was wrong as he gave you the worst possible rejection yet. You slowly faced the fact that he was a quiet, ignorant, mean jerk.. You say that but, why is your heart beating the same way when you first saw him??
 
' Are you really asking why? Your still in love with him regardless of the evil prank he just pulled!' You twitched as you heard the same voice  from when you first discovered you were in love with Daehyun.
 
" You again?? What is it?? What do you want??!? Don't pester me!! It's not like that anymore he's a cold heartless YA HEAR ME?!?!" You yelled at yourself while picking up your headphones and jamming them on your ear trying to muzzle out the sounds coming from your head.
 
' or not.. You still wanna be his plaything. ;) ' 
 
" AHHH SHUT UP SHUTUP SHUT UP!!! You stupid voice!!" You fall on the ground facefirst and you start caressing your ear's while crying quite loudly in fact. Then you suddenly grew a craving for ice cream.
 
" I'm hungry.." You said with a sniffle and you raised you head. Your eyes widened as you saw in the door way your older brother Zico watching you with his jaw practically dropped. You slowly stood up and wiped clothes clothes off from the dust all over your clothes. Then I plopped on the bed and blankly stared at him as he stared back.
 
" What.. The.. He~~ll  are you doing? WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED?? " He said in a low pitched worried voice. 
 
" What do you mean?" You eyed him in denial and began to play it like nothing had happened.
 
" Just now! You were crying and blowing your nose into tissue which by the way was gross, and then you started screaming at yourself and then you fell off the bed and started touching your ear's while crying!!" He motioned his finger around my room as he explained.
 
" Brother I think your sick maybe I should make you some porridge or some STAY OUT OF MY DAMN BUSINESS!!" You yelled at him and then You received a thwack at the head.
 
" OWW!!" You hold onto your head in pain.
 
" Yah!! I haven't asked anything yet you brainless girl!! ..... Now would mind telling me what happened?" He asked blinking his eyes twice, you sighed and turned to face him.
 
" If you must know, today I got a bad grade in science because I couldn't do the lab the correct way. HAPPY!?!? Now leave me alone!" Your lie was vague but enough for Zico to believe. Zico kneels before you and, then gives you a long and intimidating look and then suddenly shoots up to walk out of the room.
 
" Okay. HAHAHA I actually thought you got bullied or something, Aigoo your just crying in here like you just got rejected by a boy--" You just stare at him as he reviews your day and your finger form into little balls clenched on to the bed sheets." But you didn't so its all good!! Oh and cheer up believe it or not I got a D in that class while I got A's  in my others-"
 
"Oh I believe you." You said with sarcasm. He looked at you and gave you the stink face and walked towards the door opening it at turning around still gripping the handle to say his final words.
 
" It's okay to have weaknesses, you just work at it and then you can figure out how to make it your strength. Night." He shut the door and had me still reminiscing over his words.
 
Just figure out how to make your weakness into a strength.
 
This was in your head when you decided take advantage of having a broken heart.. " This just makes me even stronger!" You said to yourself, you were going to find someone even better then Daehyun! You were going to forget that you ever laid eyes on that horrible boy!!  In the last week of your senior year before You go to college you would  find someone else for you!!
 

 

 
           You woke up this morning in a determined state of mind. What your oppa said truly laid dormant in your mind as you walked through the hallways ignoring that you were still the center of attention. You took one step inside your class, saw Daehyun talking to some other guys and took another step backwards out of the room. Totally oblivious to the people watching you, you grabbed your heart and slammed yourself backwards on the lockers and whispered to yourself " Endure! Endure! Ri Chan FIGHTING!" You  struggled to get up and wobbled towards the door . Regaining your balance you walked into the class with dignity. Daehyun gave you a smirk and you scoffed crunching up your lips trying to control your anger and went to your desk and sat dormant until lunch.
 
At the start of lunch your eyes made Daehyun's business your business as he walked off with his friends to the cafeteria.   
 
" WAIT. Why am I worried about him?? He broke your heart RI CHAN!! Get your self together!" You whispered to yourself as a shadow suddenly crept behind you, noticing this you slowly turned around.
 
" OMO! Mi Yun-YAH! You shouldn't scare me like that!" Just then you received a thwack at the head. 
 
" WHAT THE-- What is it hit Ri Chan week?!?" You looked back up and she gave you a glare.
 
" Where have you been for the past two days? Yesterday I saw that video of you, and you wouldn't answer any of my texts last night." She whispered.
  
" Mianhe, but join the club over 500 people saw that video. But I'm alright because I've forgotten about Daehyun and I've sworn to find someone way better then  him!! Yes. This will work."
 
" Ri Chan-ah..." Mi Yun looked at you with worried eyes. " OH I know who you could go out with!! Moon Jongup!" She whispered with an even lower voice.
 
" What?? He's a dork. All he does is do his homework and never talks to anyone." You shot back at her.
 
" Jongup is a nice guy, and he is 5th smartest in the school!" 
 
" I can't deal with guys that smart" you frowned.
 
" What? Daehyun is number 3!!"
 
" That's different. He's emotionally dumb. You saw the prank he pulled on me when I merely confessed!" You tried to reason with Mi Yun.
 
" I bet you couldn't go one week without dating a guy like Jongup." Your mind halted at Mi Yun's words, the word bet in your dictionary was more than a challenge but a declaration of war, do anything you can to win.
 
" You bet me?? If I win?" You say and cross your legs waiting for the terms. 
 
"  You know my dads a producer right? I'll give the rest of the money you need to buy that used car you want to buy." Mi Yun said with a smile.
 
" NO WAY!! Okay if I lose?" 
 
" You have to clean my house for a month !" Mi Yun said.
 
" DONE!!" You both shook hands and I promptly stood to talk to Jongup.
 
" WHAT?? Your doing it now?"
 
You nodded at Mi Yun and walked towards the desk that Jongup sat in.You straightened my posture and you called his name he turned to you and immediately smiled at you.. What is he an idiot? you think at first.
 
" Hello. Can I help you?" He smiled again.
 
" Can you do me a favor Jongup? You know that I'm the girl from the Facebook video right?" He nodded and you just rolled your eyes. You needed a plan for him to date you then it hit you. "  Can you be my fake boyfriend? So people don't think that I'm some pathetic heartbroken girl who will only want Daehyun's shoulder for the rest of my life."
 
" okay." That was surprising, he agreed way to easily.. Maybe he--" "As long as you do something for me. "He  cut off my thoughts, I looked at him and smiled.
 
" What is it?" You asked
 
" You have to promise to hear me out" he stated.
 
" Arasso! Now just tell me what is it?!?!" You grew impatient and he just smiled again and leaned in  closer and whispered,
 
" Meet my parents."
 

 

Was that one okay? Don't worry they'll graduate soon, I just don't want to rush the story.. Please look forward to my next chapter.

Jal Gayo :)