First love? More like first heartbreak!

Fate Just Wont Leave Us Alone..

 

     "I won't tell him... Ani I will tell him! Oh come on he's right there!!"  You contemplate on telling your one and only first love that you've been in love with him ever since he transferred to the school.
 
Flashback: (Two Years ago)
              The class is practically like a bunch of wild animals as the teacher timidly walks into the jungle after talking to someone in the hallway. You were always talking but today, on the day that your parents died in a horrible robbery you found yourself down in the dumps, not being able to pick myself up until you see your brother.  The only one that can cheer you up just a little bit, it had been 11 years since your parents died and kids around you know that today is the anniversary of your parents death and most kids leave you alone on that day some knowing your pain some out of sympthathy and some just try hitting or talking to you to cheer you up, you never let in any jokes or horse play pass on this day, everyone just sounds like air coming out if a tire, high pitched and unresponsive.
 
" Class please calm down, school doesn't run on your time." The class hushed down as what the teacher was about to say seemed important." Now, we have a new student today. Coming out all the way from Busan, new student Jung Daehyun Come in please!" The teacher gestured for him to come in through the door and doing so he walked to the front of the room, when you looked up in curiosity your bad mood suddenly disappeared as you couldn't help yourself from gazing at him, as a smile tugged across your face he lousily greeted us and took his seat.Your eyes followed him like a hawk, He had lovely brown hair that fit him perfectly and the way he wore his uniform, made it look like he was a model in the latest fashion style,his glossy lips lit up the room as I focused myself more on the faint yet beautiful smile on his face after talking with the teacher on where to sit, the way he walked was unforgetable as you watched him in awwe, you've never fallen so hard for anyone like this before... What is going on??Your heart hurts like crazy.. Am I sick?You think. Your bad mood is gone too.. No one can cheer you up except for your brother, but the second he catches your eye you are drewling over the kid. As the day went by your eyes kept finding there way over to him, as he walked to the board answering the questions correctly each time you got an even deeper heartthrob just seeing him pass. It had already been a week on midterms and he had already scored first... Is he an alien?? You clutched you  heart and dropped to the ground looking at the Midterm scoreboard, WHAT IS THIS FEELING?!? Your brain was having a hardcore dispute with your heart and it drove you crazy. It couldnt be helped though, yor an emotional person and exaggerates at times. Everyone began gathering around thinking you had a seizer or something and pointing. You were going to get up quietly like nothing happened until you herd voices inside your head;
 
'Face it! Youur attracted to that Jung Daehyun!'
 
No.
 
' The way you made googly eyes at him when he wasn't even looking, Your head over heels'
 
NO.
 
' Won't face the fact that you've fallen in love at first sight?'
 
" NOOOO!!" You screamed as you cupped your ears and got into a ball position on the ground. Before anyone could do anything to help you suddenly shot up off the ground still cupping your ears and ran off. What does this mean?? I h-h-have f-fallen In l-l-love at first sight??  ANI! ANIYO! Still running towards the bathroom you scream " I WON'T HEAR IT!! SHUT UP!!!"
 
:End of Flashback
 
   You peered around the corner into the library where he was studying diligently and well, you jabbed your fist in the air whispered to yourself 'fighting!'. You stepped in the library and with each step closing in the bap between the two of us your breath hitched. When you finally reached him you raise your finger to tap his shoulder and your ploy was found successful as he turned towards you after feeling a finger press against his skin.
 
" What are you doing? Don't touch me." He said with a quiet and cold tone. 
 
" Mianhe, It's just.. Can we talk outside please I have something important to tell you please.." Avoiding the librarians glare you sat dormant with your eyes glued on him awaiting for his answer.
 
" You better not waste my time.. I was studying." He said as he stood glaring at me. I nodded at him and led him outside where no one would see us.
 
" Ummm.. I-it's just.."
 
" YAH! I didn't come out here to hear you stutter!" He said with a loud voice.
 
" Mianhe. It's just, I've liked you ever since you transferred to class A two years ago. You see, it was a day that I'm always down on and when I first saw you.. You can say it was.. Love at first sight.I cheered for the first time without my brothers help that day. I couldn't stop smiling the whole day after I met you. Also I--"
 
" Enough." He held his hand up and smiled at me." To be honest, I like you too, I just didn't know how to talk to you.. That's why I was being a bit rude back there.. Mianhe."
 
" Ani, Ani! It's okay! 100% okay! But do you really have feelings for me?" You couldn't swipe the smile sitting on your face, but that smile made his plan become more malicious as he attempted to hold back his sickly urges seeing her smile like a lovesick idiot.
 
" Yes. In fact I want to remember this moment, do you mind if I take a video of you saying you like me? So I know it's not a dream." Your smile became wider  as you nodded and relayed your feelings over again for his camera phone. When you finished he smiled and grabbed your shoulders.
 
" Now, I'll see you tommorow I have to study right now I have a big test to study for.. Have a good night." He smiled at me and left back towards the library. You were in shock, it was too good to be true, like way to good to be true but you didn't care at all. Knowing that your attempt to tell him wasn't in vein you felt as if fate was on your side just once since your parents died, you skipped home with a smile on your face. 
 
When you got home, your brother was home because he often takes night classes for extra prep. Dinner was left for you and you ate it well and read the note he left for you and went to bed after you finished.
 
-- Dear Little sister,
 
It's been a while.. Maybe  a day since we last saw each other.. AISH it feels like a century... What to do I'm getting emotional right now and your too busy in school to comfort me.. You are in school right? Your studying well right? If your just in some arcade all day every day,  I'm going to drag you by your elbows to school. Remember, mom and dad went to college and got good jobs and I'm in college and my career is just around the corner.. Okay I'll stop lecturing you and let you sleep.. Night sis luv u!! 

P.S: Just in case you want to wait up for me I'll be home at say like 2:00 a.m. YAH! Don't you think of waiting up! You look flushed these days. You need your rest!--

 


 

 

      The next day you go to school as happy as a baby lion exploring its new found land. You skipped down the hallway and you half watched and half ignored all the laughing and pointing at you. You saw Daehyun at his locker and ran towards him.

 
" G-Good Morning.." Your smile was restless, and to your suprise he started laughing at you. "What's wrong?"
 
" Why are you talking to me?-" A crowd began to form around us as he continued talking." - Oh yea! You confessed to me and thought we were and item now right? You totally are to lovesick and stupid to notice that it was all an act." He took out his phone and went on his Facebook page and showed you the video of you telling him your feelings for him and you saw it had 500 likes and comments, so many people had seen your feelings and you were crushed.
 
" It's girls like you that I hate the most." He said his final words and tears welled up in your eyes as you turned and walked down the hall really fast leaving school so many thoughts rushed through your head.
 
How could he do this? 
 
How could he lie like this?
 
Does he not care for others feelings at all?
 
That cannot be the Daehyun I fell in love for right??

My first chapter. I tried to make it as good as possible... Please enjoy and do you think his rank was a bit too harsh???

Please comment and subscribe. I'll try to make the chapters even longer so anticipate my story please.. :)