Prologue

La Rivoluzione (The Revolution)

 

Down in the deepest part of the Underworld, the place where mortals are sent to when they passed away, a girl was lying motionless on a metal bed, her cell heavily guarded by numerous guards armed with swords. She was deemed as the most powerful child in family and therefore, she was banished to the deepest part of the Underworld, known as Tartarus. 

This part of the Underworld was meant for wicked mortals and here, they are punished for their sins. The place is grey and gloomy, with no signs of life at all. She wasn't a wicked mortal but she was treated as one. She possessed great powers that could foil her Father's great plans. And he would never allow anyone to ruin the plans he had arranged for centuries. 

She knew that her Father's plans will mess up the balance between Seditio and the Underworld. She was aware that his intention of starting this war wasn't good and she had to stop him, regardless of the price she has to pay. After spending 4 years in that cell of hers, she had already memorised each and every inch of her cell. She knew it so well that she actually found a glitch in a certain part of the stone wall. 

That was when she decided to find out for herself where would that glitch lead her to. Freedom, maybe. From the moment she stepped into the part of the wall that is glitched, she knew that the upcoming days will not be easy for her. 

She has to fight against her Father in the future and she has to win.